ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia PvP (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/)
-   -   Lunia Combo tournament (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/123496-lunia-combo-tournament.html)

Seiskyo 10-21-2013 02:43 AM

Lunia Combo tournament
 

Grand Finals Lunia Combo Tourney OneSound (Tia) vs DeathDainnX (Dainn) Match 1 (Set 1) - YouTube

First match of grand finals. I wanted to watch it live, but got bodied by timezones. Nice to see some high level PvP despite restrictions in gameplay.
Nowadays I honestly appreciate zoning and keepaway style.
I guess there are still some balancing issues after all.

Just felt like sharing it. There are more videos on the uploaders channel so check it out, if it interests you.

Oh and here is the thread with the rules and stuff. Props to the TO for the nice work!
http://luniapvp.forumotion.com/t2-to...prizes-us-west

evilxshadow 10-21-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seiskyo (Post 1833864)

Grand Finals Lunia Combo Tourney OneSound (Tia) vs DeathDainnX (Dainn) Match 1 (Set 1) - YouTube

First match of grand finals. I wanted to watch it live, but got bodied by timezones. Nice to see some high level PvP despite restrictions in gameplay.
Nowadays I honestly appreciate zoning and keepaway style.
I guess there are still some balancing issues after all.

Just felt like sharing it. There are more videos on the uploaders channel so check it out, if it interests you.

Oh and here is the thread with the rules and stuff. Props to the TO for the nice work!
Tournament Rules and Information (Final Date and Time Oct 5th 2013 - 6:30 PM EST) - Cash Prizes! US WEST!

onesound still plays? wth

Seiskyo 10-22-2013 09:36 AM

I would have started playing again too for that tournament, if it wasn't for lag. Just for fun.

evilxshadow 10-22-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seiskyo (Post 1833937)
I would have started playing again too for that tournament, if it wasn't for lag. Just for fun.

funny how half the people in the tourney still dont combo. and its called combo tourney

Seiskyo 10-23-2013 09:08 AM

The TO could have thought of a better name, but the general idea is to use aimed attacks instead of mindless skill mashing. Just like the term kstyle (although we know that there is no "korean style").

Seiskyo 11-10-2013 12:57 PM

Another 1v1 and team PvP tournament. 14-15th December. You should join, if you feel like PvPing without having to wait for people to show up.

Winter Bash Lunia Tournament Dec 14-15 2013 (1v1 + Teams) - YouTube

killerkeks 11-11-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seiskyo (Post 1835025)
Another 1v1 and team PvP tournament. 14-15th December. You should join, if you feel like PvPing without having to wait for people to show up.

Winter Bash Lunia Tournament Dec 14-15 2013 (1v1 + Teams) - YouTube

Hope it will be better than the old LCS :py44:

Lunia Soldin Championship - Round 1, Match 15, Battle 2

Gladiat 11-11-2013 08:48 PM

i cant wait for 2 limes to show up

evilxshadow 11-11-2013 11:18 PM

wait a min, didnt the servers shut down?

Seiskyo 11-13-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerkeks (Post 1835080)
Hope it will be better than the old LCS :py44:

Lunia Soldin Championship - Round 1, Match 15, Battle 2

I doubt that it will be as good.
1. Not official.
2. Lots of lag I heard.
3. Let's be real. There is less and generally weaker competition.

But I still wish the TO the best of luck and good games for the participants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilxshadow (Post 1835102)
wait a min, didnt the servers shut down?

I heard it will be closed at the end of December.

Edit: Just checked and it's still online.

Zloty 11-14-2013 10:11 PM

OK guys I do not think we'll get a chance to get some competition so let's make a group screenie of ggftw.com community, and do the very last cobolt raid for old times sake.

Seiskyo 11-22-2013 07:38 AM

Cobolt raid is a joke now. I bet you can easily beat it without equipment because of the rebirth stats.

Oh if anyone is interested in some PvP on the European channel, pm me.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.