ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Personal Market (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-personal-market/)
-   -   Cit & Zero's Kali and Sieg CS apparel (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-personal-market/68940-cit-zeros-kali-sieg-cs-apparel.html)

imported_Citrine 01-21-2010 03:51 AM

Cit & Zero's Kali and Sieg CS apparel

We've sold a TON of Sieg/Kali CS items in the past week, and we still have a handful to sell. I mostly blame that on me cause I've been buying tons of random boxes. But this is our permanent CS store so that we can advertise in-game, and simultaneously have it on the site. Just to let everyone know ahead of time the list will be updated every 2 weeks, since that's the time frame me or zero charge/add gcoins to our accounts. All items that i list are strictly "REASONABLE OFFERS" only. Meaning, you tell me how much you would pay for the listed item(s).

Factors are of course based on 2 simple criteria..
  1. [1]Amount of stats- Obviously pieces that give more stats will cost a bit more
    [2]-Rarity- %'age rate on the item; or to put it simply how rare or how common an item is.

PS- Updated CS gear will MOST LIKELY be Kali items, since my main for now is Kali. Sieg items all depend on Zero and Zero only, so bug him to open boxes unless he says otherwise to ask me about it. I'm up for discussion about opening Eir Random boxes, but I'm still working out the details on that.

Any questions are to be referred here or me and zero strictly. NO PM's will be accepted on the forums so everything is open and up for discussion in this thread and in game. We don't favor people and reserve any pieces for anyone, its first come first serve basis.

-Cit and Zero

----Kali LvL 0----
----Android----

Platinous Android Shoes
Platinous Android Lute

----Armani----

Lunio Armani White Dress Suit jacket
Lunio Armani White Dress Suit Pants

----Kali LvL 45---

----Android---

Bluelight gold Android Helmet
Bluelight Gold Android Gloves
Bluelight Gold Android Coat
Bluelight Gold Android Shoes

---Kimono----

Ancient Japanese style blue Kimono Hairpin

---Oriental---

Beautiful womans's splendid silk coat
Beautiful woman's jade stone shoes
Beautiful woman's lute of heavenly fan

---Libra---

Libra Ornament Gloves

----Sieg lVl 0----

----Armani----

Lunio Armani White Sports Glove
Lunio Armani White Shoes with Blue Bottoms

ZeroKunoichi 01-21-2010 04:57 AM

This is an addition to the policy of our market. We do not tolerate haggling prices nor do we tolerate in-game Whisper spam. The notifications are strictly per in-game mail system. If you want your item you will have to contact us in-game and post it on the forum. We do not tolerate whispering and it will automatically disqualify you for the item and will go to the next person in queue for the item. We will contact you with a response ASAP and have further discussions about where and when to pick up the item you have offered on.

This is a more detailed explanation about the "Reasonable offer".

If we think that your price is to our standards we will accept it and sell it to you. If it isn't to our standards according to the criteria we will inform you about it not being reasonable and will give you another chance to make changes to your offer otherwise it will go to the next person in line for the item with their offer.

Also, we will go strictly according to the first come, first serve method. If someone is posting and making an offer on an item first and the second person offers it at a higher price, that person has to wait for the first person to be accepted or rejected according to the "Reasonable offer". It is to assure fairness amongst anyone who wants the item. Again, we don't favor anyone and it is strictly on first come first serve method. We will not tolerate any discussions about why we don't accept to sell at a higher price to you etc..
It is first come, first serve.

Aethelia 01-22-2010 01:36 PM

I'm not really good with prices but um...

650g for the level 0 Armani top and 650g for the level 0 Armani pants.

imported_Citrine 01-22-2010 01:42 PM

thanks aeth, items will be mailed to you once Zero Logs on.

ZeroKunoichi 01-28-2010 07:39 PM

----Kali LvL 0----
----Android----

Platinous Android Shoes
Platinous Android Lute

----Armani----

----Kali LvL 45---

----Android---

Bluelight Gold Android Gloves
Bluelight Gold Android Coat
Bluelight Gold Android Shoes

---Kimono----

Ancient Japanese style blue Kimono Hairpin

---Oriental---

Beautiful womans's splendid silk coat
Beautiful woman's jade stone shoes
Beautiful woman's lute of heavenly fan

---Libra---

Libra Ornament Gloves

----Sieg lVl 0----

----Armani----

Lunio Armani White Sports Glove

Updated list removed the items that were sold.

BuckieWuckie 03-20-2010 09:34 PM

400g for Sieg Almani Gloves =O