Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
LuniaWorld of WarcraftMapleStoryAlliance of Valiant Arms

Twitch has disabled reputation
Default Build Advice and HP Increase

Alright, I have 1 main character at the moment (Sieg) and 2 others that I deleted and am now in the process of remaking because I totally effed up the builds (Krieg and Ryan).

I am a stage player, I rarely PvP, therefor I had some question to ask about the importance of HP Increase. My Sieg at level 78 has no HP Increase and I find with the extra point in damage skills I can still hold my own.

The problem I am finding is Krieg and Ryan, Ryan I find has very low HP, and I find when I get hit I die quite quickly, so I added HP increase to his build which does reduce the amount of points I have for better skills. Also, I find Krieg is fine and he can heal himself so I haven't added it to his build but have saved the points just in case.

These are my current builds, excluding Sieg because nobody needs to see his.
Ryan (5 points left for 4th RB skill)
Krieg (11 Points left for HP Increase and 4th RB skill)

Just wondering what people thought, and if/what I should change. I have played Sieg since OB, I am not too good on the build of other characters. :X

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

for myth ryan doesn't need that many attk skills
a lot of his skills are fast cd and he'd probably not have enough mp to spam too many skills..

normal iron bomb is a max, it's only like a lil weaker than the rb version having two is much better
u dont need both regen and increase hp (AND ENHANCE SURVIVABILITY) why are u trying to survive so long... more dmg makes u survive
left and right shots u might want to get, i have talked to 3 ryans who regretted not getting it
might wanna max rapid rail gun too.. (i like it cause it's fast and 15sec cd)

Last edited by Lunar; 08-08-2009 at 02:28 PM.

08-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
LuniaWorld of WarcraftMapleStoryAlliance of Valiant Arms

Twitch has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
for myth ryan doesn't need that many attk skills
normal iron bomb is a max, it's only like a lil weaker than the rb version having two is
much better
So take out sulfur rain and max the normal iron bomb instead?

u dont need both regen and increase hp (AND ENHANCE SURVIVABILITY) why are u trying to survive so long... more dmg makes u survive
I solo, duo, and trio myth a lot, it helps, but I may take out HP Increase

left and right shots u might want to get, i have talked to 3 ryans who regretted not getting it
might wanna max rapid rail gun too.. (i like it cause it's fast and 15sec cd)
And where do i get the points for those?
Message not long enough...

08-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

You know why AWD is good for soloing? It's not because of the 4set HP regen; it's because of the 6set that heals with dmg. If you really want some HP for solos and duos, then get the Lunia/Foriel set effect card. The HP regen isn't going to help much, if any at all. Like the HP increase, it'll help cushion maybe one or two attacks in myth, and that's it. Besides, there are people who can solo without any heals.

I would take off HP increase, enhance survivability, and Sulfur Rain for Max Iron Bomb, 1 left and right slide shots, and Max Rapid Rail Gun. Sulfur Rain takes a long time to cast, which can be a problem against unflinchable bosses. The invincibility frames from the slide shots will be useful in avoiding Foriel's attacks.