Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

avatar is on a distinguished road
Class: Sieg Eir Dain Tia Dacy Lime
Default yuki arien or ryan

what is the class that can make more damage and able to do some comboes for pve

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

ZOMFGiTsRoy will become famous soon enough

I would say the most damage would be in the order of Yuki first, Arien second, and Ryan third. In combos, it would be Yuki first, Ryan second, and Arien third. Though, Ryan and Arien have the chance to pull off many more unique combos than Yuki can. I would pick Ryan out of all three, but that's just my opinion after trying all three classes.

06-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

actually imo,
arien is strongest then yuki, and ryan (arien has the highest burst dmg... that's relaly all u need since they die after the burst)
comboability all are the same.. they all have the same infinite, ryan is just a bit harder

06-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ShiningSeraph is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ShiningSeraph
IGN: DivineWings, Moonlace
Class: Dainn, Tia lu_dainn
Level: 9rb87, 2rb82
Guild: Finale

I never understood how Yuki has the highest damage potential; she seems to be stuck on cooldown longer than either of these two.

Mainly because Icicle Rain Shower has to be so close to even get many hits off, Fist sucks against small targets, etc.

Ryan's Impartial Shot is basically what Icicle Rain Shower should be. >_>

06-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Arien is burst damage, just with lower cooldowns. Ryan is DPS, he can constantly output damage. :3 Yuki can be burst damage and DPS, depending on your build.

09-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningSeraph
I never understood how Yuki has the highest damage potential; she seems to be stuck on cooldown longer than either of these two.

Mainly because Icicle Rain Shower has to be so close to even get many hits off, Fist sucks against small targets, etc.

Ryan's Impartial Shot is basically what Icicle Rain Shower should be. >_>
Stuck in cooldown? With a 8- sec Ice Bomb and a 14- sec Ice Rain Shower? You're doing something wrong, then.

And Ice Rain Shower is fine. It does more dmg per hit than Ryan's Impartial Shot, and that more than makes up for it. If you find it difficult to get 6+ hits with IRS on an unflinchable mob or boss, you're doing it wrong. For Yuki, her low cooldown allows for her to survive with only two or three attack skills. If you have Ice Bomb, Ice Rain Shower, and Cold Blue Dragon, you're pretty much all set for dmg. In Myth, add Ice Dragon's Heart and rb Ice Giant's Fist.

IMO, Ryan is a mix of constant and burst damage, where his skills do mainly do burst dmg and his >>AS does constant dmg.

Arien is burst dmg, with her Scattering Wind, Lightning Arrow, Violent Strong Blast, Edge of Storm, and Max Thunder Fragment. It's a shame she can't repeatedly use her >>AS over and over like Ryan. If she could, that would be a great source of dmg too.

In terms of burst dmg, it would go Arien > Ryan, Yuki.
If you want someone who can quickly rack up the air combo count for the multiplier, it's Yuki > Ryan > Arien.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 09-11-2009 at 09:08 PM.

09-11-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Inno will become famous soon enough
IGN: LightOfAngel
Guild: iREJECT, ForielUnion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
It's a shame she repeatedly use her >>AS over and over like Ryan. If she could, that would be a great source of dmg too.

In terms of burst dmg, it would go Arien > Ryan, Yuki.
If you want someone who can quickly rack up the air combo count for the multiplier, it's Yuki > Ryan > Arien.
My >>AS does around 750 damage, thats already higher than some of my skills.

For normal stages, theres no need for real air combos, a simple infinite will kill fast enough.

I'll rate Arien as burst+AoE, Yuki as constant damage, and Ryan as Myth+Combos

Last edited by Inno; 09-11-2009 at 09:05 PM.