ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   [Stage] Classes and usefullness (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-hunting-grounds/37888-classes-usefullness.html)

Meow 02-04-2009 11:04 AM

Classes and usefullness

Hello :P

What would be your favourite and less favourite classes you wanna party with? (higher lvl)
Mine would pretty much look like this:

Arien>Eir>Yuki>Dacy>Kreig>Tia>Lime>Dainn>Sieg
I didn't play Ryan enough to see how effective he is... so well...

Arien is first because of crit buff and 2nd highest/highest dps+mana extention
Eir is second because... she can heal o.O
Yuki is third because of the 2nd highest/highest dps+mana extantionand freeze, which is REALLY useful later on
Dacy is fourth because of glitch( :P), TC and pretty good damage and inv. frames...
Kreig is fifth because he can fake ress and can deal decent damage later on. after rebirth even more because of the transform
tia is sixth because... erm...i dunno... i just like her :P
Lime is seventh because he is cute and can deal high damage if he is played right, but dies to fast and got nerfed
Dainn is eights because his damage isnt that great and well... if he is played correct he sure is great, but well... most dainns i met are noobs >_>
Siegs are last because 90% of siegs i met are dumb noobs who even fail at dashing...
If it is a great sieg i would put him around where lime and tia are.

And yoouuu? :P

tommmmmm 03-06-2009 06:12 AM

this post is old.... now it looks more like

dainn > yuki > eir > dacy > kreig > sieg > lime

at least for me :)

Meow 03-08-2009 04:32 AM

You forgot Tia. There will be more Stage Tia's now because of the huge buff they got. :)
Mine would be more like...

Eir>Yuki>Dainn>Tia>Sieg>Lime>Dacy>Kreig

now. :)

whitepage 03-08-2009 04:38 AM

In all honesty ,

Hax Gear + infinite G coins > all.

Its not usually about which class I wanna party with, I'm rather party with people that play their classes to full potential than seeing the the more 'useful' characters messing up easy tasks. I can't really explained why, maybe the latter usually practice class discrimination. I've encountered quite a lot when I was a krieg back then when limes/dacy were highly sought after.

Skiegh 03-10-2009 04:24 PM

Dainn > Eir > Sieg > Krieg > Yuki > Lime > Tia > Dacy

My preferred party is generally two Siegs, An Eir and a Dainn. I've done a lot of parties with this setup (With people who know how to play their class) and it works flawlessly. Regardless of class though, I do just prefer people who know what they are doing and respond to voice commands.

Ultimaga 03-10-2009 04:31 PM

people that know how to play over anything.

class really dosent matter, and it's entirely dependent on what stage you're doing.

Maiyu 03-10-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimaga (Post 751577)

class really dosent matter, and it's entirely dependent on what stage you're doing.

srsly.

10char

Allea 03-11-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimaga (Post 751577)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperXMeeRee (Post 751584)
srsly.

10char

^This, as long as many know what they're doing...of course I'm doing my part too (though I'd don't prefer any other healer when I'm doing parties but...) really, it all comes down to effectiveness, which is something everyone can do if they know what to do.

Deity 03-11-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 700947)
Siegs are last because 90% of siegs i met are dumb noobs who even fail at dashing...
If it is a great sieg i would put him around where lime and tia are.

*facepalm

Every class has their use, pros and cons depending on the situation. If I were going to rank classes in terms of their usefulness, I'd put Sieg somewhere near the top just because a skilled Sieg his highly versatile in terms of offense, defense, not to mention we can control aggro.

petphot 10-23-2009 09:40 PM

Depends on who im playing as. But usually...

Kali > Eir > Arien > Yuki > Dacy > Lime > Ryan > Dainn > Seig > Tia > Krieg > Asuka

Of course skill plays a large factor in this too... Pros will always be preferred over newer players.

The reason i have Kali at the top is that her mana heals and slight hp heals coupled with amazing pushes (and a 200+ str buff when RB) makes her very usefull in all parties. Heck, she even has a few spells that make the enemies sleep and she even has an aoe freeze... to top it all off theres also the skill that turns teammates into skeles, they are INVULNERABLE as skeles (and they heal mana/hp). Kali + Arien/Dacy/Yuki + Arien/Dacy/Yuki + Eir/Krieg = :py11:...

Too bad dont see Kali's around often.

paraesmic 10-24-2009 03:06 AM

Do not nechro such an old post >_<