Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
Jagta

Default CLEAR CUT #1 PvP BUILDS

i have looked everywhere, there is no mainly used, clear cut number one PvP build for any of the Characters. as a new player i like to go with methods/builds that are tried, tested and proven successful. we all know spending countless hours on a character and investing all your hard earned skill points into skills that you later find out are next to useless or just plain crap is crushing, you are then left with a high level crap character. i am begging any and all of you please show me the way, what is the most widely used PvP build for Siegs, Eir and Dainn, i am desperate and aswell this will help all other newcomers that play lunia

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagta
i have looked everywhere, there is no mainly used, clear cut number one PvP build for any of the Characters. as a new player i like to go with methods/builds that are tried, tested and proven successful. we all know spending countless hours on a character and investing all your hard earned skill points into skills that you later find out are next to useless or just plain crap is crushing, you are then left with a high level crap character. i am begging any and all of you please show me the way, what is the most widely used PvP build for Siegs, Eir and Dainn, i am desperate and aswell this will help all other newcomers that play lunia
http://www.mylunia.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107 .. There are no clear cut builds. It's all based on preference. Try reading the guides, to see if the skills are worth it.

08-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

There is no agreement on the perfect build. You will get consensus on certain skills, particularly if you are willing to restrict yourself to certain matchups or choose between 1v1/team PvP. Unfortunately, that's all you'll ever get if you choose to ask a large group.

08-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
is cute + gore

Point has a spectacular aura aboutPoint has a spectacular aura about

if this is your first time playing Lunia, my suggestion is make a Hybrid build (build for both stage and pvp) and get the hybrid build with the most variaty(sp?) of skills. you can't really choose from just reading about a skill, you might not even know what the skill looks like. secondly, you don't know either if you like pvp THAT much to be PURELY PVPING 24/7.

summarization: get a hybrid build and try stuff out before you make a pure pvp build

10-30-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

stoney is on a distinguished road
IGN: Stoney86 (GLunia)
Class: Sieg - Knight
Guild: Im my own army

Reason why there aint no nr.01 pvp build is because there is no perfect build, we all got different play-styles, some skill might be very very good if you play one style but to the other it will be useless.

If you wanna use a skill build (specially for lunia) go ahead but you should find your own style and not follow others cause THATS when you start to suck cause you wont use the skills the way the Original build user uses it and the way you play might need other skills.

So.. before you take on a skill build please check if they fit in your own play-style first.

One example: All skill builds for stage sieg say cross cut: lv 1, altho... when I only get crosscut lv:1 I SUCK BIG TIME... so I need crosscut maxed cause its the way I play, without it I suck (I tried playing with crosscut lv:1 when I used skill reset, then uppened it again).

02-11-2015   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Jacquelineanna is an unknown quantity at this point

i think there's aquest for 1st rb but not worth it if u can just buy a rb book for 100g or just do some surveys for gcoins (if u live in the US)

from daily quest guy
"the way to rebirth" i think that's 1st rb
o btw: it's -100 if u buy from someone or doing this chain of quests for +200g (decide from that... u have to kill every raid boss 3 times)

02-11-2015   #7 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelineanna
i think there's aquest for 1st rb but not worth it if u can just buy a rb book for 100g or just do some surveys for gcoins (if u live in the US)

from daily quest guy
"the way to rebirth" i think that's 1st rb
o btw: it's -100 if u buy from someone or doing this chain of quests for +200g (decide from that... u have to kill every raid boss 3 times)

Tumblr: Leafunia
Mabinogi: Nimfu [Ruairi]