ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   The 2 skill calculator websites shut down? (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-hunting-grounds/21105-2-skill-calculator-websites-shut-down.html)

Griever 07-08-2008 07:13 AM

The 2 skill calculator websites shut down?

Anyone else tried using the korean and chinese skill calc websites today? They both have some sort of announcement on the main page.

flsg 07-08-2008 07:23 AM

I tried the chinese one, it says that he broke a rule of his internet service provider(about hiding an ad) and must close the skill calculator forever ;_;

Griever 07-08-2008 08:22 AM

Goddamn it.

Thankfully I saved the source code.

>_O

Dispel 07-08-2008 09:33 PM

omg i dont have it >_> i need it badly lol

Gota 07-08-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flsg (Post 339800)
I tried the chinese one, it says that he broke a rule of his internet service provider(about hiding an ad) and must close the skill calculator forever ;_;

Thats not what he said.

He said that 'hinet' of which offers him the free space to place that skill calculator on, kept forcing loads and loads of ads to that skill calculator page. Which pop up ads and everything, it made his skill calculator page look like it was some kind of virus/unsafe page. He said that he tried to use (scripts?) or something to hide them and disable them or something, but hinet kept forcing and adding more and more. He said that he can't take it anymore and don't feel that hinet was being reasonable with the amount of ads. He said that he understood that the ads were necessary since the space was a free offer, but he felt that the number of ads, and the way that they were shown were too much, that it made his page looked like just a very unsafe page to visit overall. He does not wish that. So he is no longer going to use hinet.

He didn't mention anything else, or whether or not if he was going to put up the skill calculator somewhere else.. =/

OneHell2Heaven 07-08-2008 11:30 PM

So what was the deal with the Korean Skill Planner?

Mengjun 07-09-2008 02:27 AM

Try JLunia's official skill calculator. (Well, judging by the copyrights on that calc =p)

Gaiety 07-09-2008 02:46 AM

Alright, noted and edited the Sticky in the Guides section.

flsg 07-09-2008 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gota (Post 340748)
Thats not what he said.

He said that 'hinet' of which offers him the free space to place that skill calculator on, kept forcing loads and loads of ads to that skill calculator page. Which pop up ads and everything, it made his skill calculator page look like it was some kind of virus/unsafe page. He said that he tried to use (scripts?) or something to hide them and disable them or something, but hinet kept forcing and adding more and more. He said that he can't take it anymore and don't feel that hinet was being reasonable with the amount of ads. He said that he understood that the ads were necessary since the space was a free offer, but he felt that the number of ads, and the way that they were shown were too much, that it made his page looked like just a very unsafe page to visit overall. He does not wish that. So he is no longer going to use hinet.

He didn't mention anything else, or whether or not if he was going to put up the skill calculator somewhere else.. =/

sry didnt read correctly the stuff(too lazy, traditional chinese is hard to read)

Fyren 07-09-2008 09:27 AM

So do both of them not work?