ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Krieg can heal. (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-hunting-grounds/17001-krieg-can-heal.html)

Red 02-24-2008 09:56 AM

Krieg can heal.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunia#Classes

Krieg (The Paladin): Krieg is a new character only available in the Korean Lunia's test server. Krieg is a double-hammer wielding tank. Krieg can deal and withstand massive damage, but he can also heal himself and others which separates him from the strictly melee Tia and Sieg. Krieg is still under development, which means he may end up different when officially released.

Wow? First game to ever do that? I am wondering what his weakness is (other than the slow movement)

SkyAngelic 02-24-2008 09:59 AM

Wow, that makes Krieg look like an invincible tank T.T
When i first saw Krieg, i thought he didn't know any spells because he looks like a dumbfounded Krunk ._.

Krieg..Krunk...Krieg..Krunk..Get it? :D

Laughatyou21 02-24-2008 10:24 AM

His heals are crappy, and he gets them at level 30.

m1s3ri 02-24-2008 10:29 AM

If you wanna look at it that way, Sieg can heal the entire party with Protective Fortitude.

...note to self, fix wiki.

Red 02-24-2008 10:31 AM

But then what's the point of this guy? >_>

Sieg with hammer/mace....

Excalibur 02-24-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red (Post 166666)
But then what's the point of this guy? >_>

Sieg with hammer/mace....

Well, I guess he's like a pally from WoW. Can heal others (barely), fake rez them, has invincibility (can also counter, if you press S at the right time) , so he can tank. Maybe crowd control too? His dash S and several of his skills knockback almost anything. He doesn't do shabby damage either.

Kuroowns 02-24-2008 11:09 AM

Krieg has a hammer skill that sends enemies WAY up into the air for about 2.5 seconds. His dash S is when he jumps and kicks. His space kicks the enemy (works also when they're standing, sorta like a knockdown with no CD), his ASSSSS is a basic starter, AAAA is a good way to add in a good skill, His S is dmg counter (he gives up 1% of his hp per second, but when he's hit, he gets surrounded by a fog and it massly dmgs the enemy that hit him.

His healings crap BUT HE CAN SAVE LIVES AND CONSERVE MP. His lvl 12 skill allows him to recover 36 hp but he loses 21 hp using it. So he only gains 15 hp. Useless? not really. If your teammate has 0 hp w/ 0 mana, he has a skill that recovers 15 mana x8 and his healing skill will bring their hp above 0, letting them regain mp. Krieg is not much of a tank. He's more of a sweeper and life saver hyrbid (the full would be an eir of course)

Excalibur 02-24-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showgametime (Post 166681)
Krieg has a hammer skill that sends enemies WAY up into the air for about 2.5 seconds. His dash S is when he jumps and kicks. His space kicks the enemy (works also when they're standing, sorta like a knockdown with no CD), his ASSSSS is a basic starter, AAAA is a good way to add in a good skill, His S is dmg counter (he gives up 1% of his hp per second, but when he's hit, he gets surrounded by a fog and it massly dmgs the enemy that hit him.

His healings crap BUT HE CAN SAVE LIVES AND CONSERVE MP. His lvl 12 skill allows him to recover 36 hp but he loses 21 hp using it. So he only gains 15 hp. Useless? not really. If your teammate has 0 hp w/ 0 mana, he has a skill that recovers 15 mana x8 and his healing skill will bring their hp above 0, letting them regain mp. Krieg is not much of a tank. He's more of a sweeper and life saver hyrbid (the full would be an eir of course)

Hmm, I think I'm gonna agree with you that's he's not too much of a tank. Well, Krieg could sort of tank by hopping in front of a team mate that's going to take damage, and press S (unless the attack goes through him). Well, most attacks do have a large range, so maybe he could hold the boss in one place for a bit. He could soak up projectiles too.

Red 02-24-2008 12:59 PM

So what is his weakness!

(I canèt do question marks for some reason....ÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ)

Lunar 02-24-2008 01:02 PM

i think he's really slow

Gota 02-24-2008 01:04 PM

you know how the melee range of the characters are like dainn>sieg>eir?

anyone can tell where does tia, dacy, and krieg stand in that?

Lunar 02-24-2008 01:06 PM

tia is very short and broad
dacys' is short and?something?
never seen krieg in action yet

Red 02-24-2008 01:08 PM

I am guessing he has a wider range than sieg due to the massive size of his weapons.

Nakki 02-24-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 166762)
i think he's really slow

No, he's a tyrant and having dual weapons make up for speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQRi7SfTJM

Srannatty 02-24-2008 03:15 PM

I hate Kreig... the balance of PVP is lost as well as stage.... People didn't complain that Kreig is too strong this time because they knew that Kreig will become too weak like Dacy..... D: serious patch needed here

riceburner4540 02-27-2008 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gota (Post 166765)
you know how the melee range of the characters are like dainn>sieg>eir?

anyone can tell where does tia, dacy, and krieg stand in that?

In terms of melee range, Tia goes after Eir. Her melee range is very, very short.

Fiona 02-27-2008 09:21 AM

I find it hard to imagine that Krieg is NOT a tank. His passives are the same as Sieg's. He has the same HP increase skill as Sieg (100 hp at start, 80 per level) and he gets minimize the damage like Sieg. I'm sure his durability is up there with Sieg's (it still boggles me why people say Tia isn't durable. Sure, she isn't as durable as Sieg, but she still withstands a crapload more than Dainn, Eir, and probably Dacy, assuming equipment is the same. Really, the only thing that REALLY differentiates base non-equipment character HP at the higher levels is the HP Increase skill).

Unless you mean he isn't a tank because he doesn't have provoke or something.

I also find it hard to believe that his attacks are slow. Because he dual-wields. There isn't a single game in existance where a dual wielder's attack is slower than everyone else's. It's almost always near the upper end of attack speed. A slow dual wielder would get rid of the point of dual wielding.

Also, is Krieg officially a paladin? All this time I was under the impression that he was a monk. His backstory implies he's a wanderer and doesn't mention him belonging to a church, and what kind of paladin dual wields wooden hammers (paladins in most games usually wield metallic blunt weapons if using blunt, and almost never dual-wield) and goes bare-chested instead of in a full suit of armour?

pookie 02-27-2008 10:21 AM

krieg items have the biggest defence (bapho shirt gives 800+ def)
and he has a amazng ammt of invincibility frames when he uses skills

but hes in no way a healer or overpowered...hes more of a mob control (but not dmger) and his skills are like barbarian from diablo 2

Excalibur 03-01-2008 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pookie (Post 170147)
krieg items have the biggest defence (bapho shirt gives 800+ def)
and he has a amazng ammt of invincibility frames when he uses skills

but hes in no way a healer or overpowered...hes more of a mob control (but not dmger) and his skills are like barbarian from diablo 2

So if I was going to PvP, I'd exploit those invincibility frames right? Well, which skills have them, and when?

Ayumi 03-01-2008 08:15 AM

Seems to resemble Paladins in WoW (among other MMOs).

Not sure what his "official" story is though.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.