01-18-2008   #41 (permalink)
hmm...
Awards MoM Award

bananza is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
I think you just confused him with that post banana XD
He seems to be doing fine =3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-18-2008   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Karbonize is on a distinguished road
IGN: MrVelox
Class: 4141 Lion to_lion
Level: 13X
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

So when I get in game, I just make a character and then I just hit A and S until I level up? Or is there a more complex combo?

Also, what server are you all on as you seem helpful and nice =).

01-18-2008   #43 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbonize
I looked in the Sieq section and I couldn't find a guide for a new player. Is there a main guide for starting out as a sieq or what?
http://www.mylunia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9089 is the main class guide you'll want as a Sieg, but it's best used as you play and develop a liking for various playstyles.

Quote:
Why would people hate me if I just spammed skills? I'd be killing, so what's it matter?
Combos offer up to a 400% damage multiplier in stages (PvE), plus you won't have to wait for the monster to get back up after being knocked down. Siegs and Dainns who can't combo have a difficult time eliminating certain dangerous enemies quickly and safely, which is important especially as you get into high level stages.

Quote:
What advantages does Lunia's cash shop offer?
Various upgrading materials that make it easier to get good equipment, and extra lives for stages. As noted, because the game is still in Open Beta, you can't purchase points at this time.

Quote:
How do I add stats to my str, etc?
All stats other than what you gain automatically at level up are from equipment or more rarely, buffs/potions.

Also a note on skills... early on, learning every skill you can will probably cause you to regret it later, since new levels of skills appear far more often at higher levels. I suggest planning out your skills and only learning the things that are considered basic if you don't want to end up remaking your character later. For the more advanced/arguable skills, figure out if you want a more stage-oriented or pvp-oriented build and see if you can get people to show you the skills first.

Quote:
So when I get in game, I just make a character and then I just hit A and S until I level up? Or is there a more complex combo?

The early levels will have a sort of tutorial where it'll flash up some button combos and teach you how to do basic attacks. The combo system is EXTREMELY deep, however, and if you hit the Practice Field stage you can probably find some people to watch and show you some more complex stuff. It's a lot easier to learn by watching.

The vast majority of people on MyLunia are on the Soldin server, located in the US.

01-18-2008   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

if you played any fighting games at all such as Marvel Vs Capcom 2 or Tekken or any of the those kinds of games, think of lunia like that. You combine certain buttons to execute them plus the variation of using skills as well.

Like Tekken you launch the character into the air and try to maintain a long aerial combo as possible. Same element with Lunia but with more freedom and variation with the skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

01-18-2008   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

bobzenrich is on a distinguished road

Quote:

If you need help with combos, you can check out my new combo guide. The link is in my signature.

01-19-2008   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ares67 is on a distinguished road

lol once again i must come in and save the day...no jk dont flame me.

Honestly you seem to be looking for too much info on the game before you start. Which isnt a bad thing at all, I do the exact same but couldnt with Lunia cause I played on the 1st day of Open Beta. Just Install the game and start playing make all 3 characters and delete them if you dont like them. Once you get the hang of the game, start asking questions. Don't even worry about equipment or money that much. Look at your skills, and judging by the description pick what you think you'll like. Infact go ahead and put 1 point into all teh skills just to see how they work. So yea, just have fun you'll learn as you go. We can try to explain everything to you, and you may not like what you hear and end up passing up the chance to play a great game.

01-20-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

shadowclaw is on a distinguished road

Just some more basic info:

You don't get money from killing stuff in stages. You mainly get money from rewards during or at the end of stages. You can pick up what the monsters drop, but generally they sell for very little amounts of money. Occasionally, boxes will drop in a stage after you kill a monster. Loose boxes are the most common, and you can sell them or extract them (don't worry about this yet). Rare boxes and unique boxes are better, and some higher lvl items from these can sell for a lot to other people. To open a box, click it in your inventory, drag it to a key, then press that key.

Also, at the end of stages there will be a reward. If there is a boss, which most stages have, you will get a boss box after killing it. They open the same way. You will mostly get equips from it, although sometimes you might not.

And most importantly, don't buy equips from npc's. You will mostly use equips you found yourself while staging or ones you bought from others. For now, just use the ones you get yourself. The npc equips are very expensive, and are more useful for high level characters.

02-18-2008   #48 (permalink)
Don't go, Simple+Clean~

LeafKunoichi is on a distinguished road
IGN: LeafKunoichi, ChocoVanill
Class: Eir/Healer
Guild: Illuminati

Well the game is like a crossover of MMO games like Maplestory (parties, trading, monster drops) and action games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy-lstory lines, and diffrent 'levels'

And the point and click is just too troublesome, keys are easier and you should try it out, I had no clue what I was doing when I first started XD, My friend just helped me with my build

Sig by Synlight