ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Kanhel guide (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-hunting-grounds/15164-kanhel-guide.html)

Airbend3r 11-24-2007 05:23 PM

Kanhel guide

If u been doing kanhel and getting pwned and are looking for a guide to help u> well then u have found it (MY GUIDE IS FOR SOME1 WHO HAS TABLET AND KEY)

1)When u first start kanhel u go into a room full of skelotons. Dont worry about the normal one go and atack the generals press a+a+s so they dont have time to attack after u got rid of them kill the rest.

2)That was the easy part. Now theres a series of walls if your a knight just go to the bottom squeeze in and use flying dragon sword or dfist to shoot you through or if u got a mage they can use ice wall to move them they should use fire moves as they do a lot of damage

3-a)If u are not the lurer wait for someone to say go.Then charge with everone else and break the rocks dont get in the middle.

3-b)If u are lurer go up and theres a spot were u are safe from his attacks. When he uses that move that makes things fall doudge them and continue luring(remember everyone is counting on u).After when they say switch go down and reapeat on other side(mages should use fire to drak that dragon thing works well dont know its name

4)After u break all the rocks you fight kanhel hes pretty simple stay behind him or on the side. If he flys stay in his shadow or have a mage use ice wall in front of him

5)After you get his health to about 1/4 he flys away then u go into room with ice statues and eyes. Hit an eye over useing flying dragon sword and stay with the group and break all the statues. Mages and healers should use ice barrier so some of the attacks can be blocked

6)KANHELS BACK and hes angry but his second battle seems to be a lot easier so just repeat the other steps that u used in first battle.

7)After u kill him a lot of items drop get the eyes,scales, and his horn (quests).

8)quests-the quests u should get are the 2 bottom ones from the first skeloton the ones from the second one and the top quest of the skeloton thats in the room with kanhel after u beat the last one i talked about u get a quest for a heavy duty rune(+20 cold resistance)

CONGRATULATIONS U JUST BEAT KANHEL

P.S. i hope my guide helped u its for newcomers who want to know how it will be so they dont look like noobs

Lagg 11-24-2007 05:53 PM

Since this is a guide, use proper spelling. Also elaborate it more, all first timers on kanhel get all this information from their party members.

Airbend3r 11-24-2007 06:08 PM

Yeah but my guide is for people who want to know how kanhel works before attempting and teamates dont seen to help they just say fallow them

Precision 11-26-2007 07:04 AM

Know that you've spent some time making this, but I do have some comments though.

If your making a guide, you've got to be precise. Use proper terms like "someone" instead of-some1.

Its never nice to use this-"don't get raped"

Another thing to note, since this is a guide, it should be an-all-rounder guide in the sense-A perspective from everyones view.
-You shouldn't be stating this like "mage should ice wall in front of him". If this is the case, den your title should be "A Dainn's job in Kanhel guide"

I know this is your guide and I shouldn't be commenting too much on this. Pardon me if I'm overboard.

Gaomaster 11-27-2007 08:10 PM

lol it helped me xD
im a lot better b/c of this guide =P

Kreig 11-28-2007 08:16 AM

err you need desicibe mroe. add picks how to stand. where to lure. how to lure. what skills to use. more information. even tho i knw all kanhel tricks and stuff. so yea MORE INFO!

Airbend3r 11-28-2007 08:37 AM

hey gao sup and sami i never said how to lure in my guide the spot is on a line and it moves up and down so u have to search for it

Kreig 11-28-2007 09:56 AM

this is a kanhel guide so you should also add how to lure as its a very important role in kanhel

Airbend3r 11-28-2007 04:10 PM

hmm ok ill add it im going to fix it up right now

iko 11-28-2007 04:19 PM

It'd be easier to understand if you add periods...

Your guide is one big run-on sentence.

Airbend3r 11-28-2007 05:49 PM

there i added periods anything else

Cesar 11-28-2007 05:51 PM

sigh no wiz stuff so far from him

Kreig 11-29-2007 05:31 AM

also add that wiz take one side and other side is sieg. as fire dmg does tons of dmg to the ice pillars

Airbend3r 11-29-2007 08:36 PM

aw more things well ill put them in

Seraph 11-29-2007 08:41 PM

could you put in what quests there are? im sometimes confused on what body parts are useful for quests

Airbend3r 11-30-2007 03:59 PM

ok u want the quest well u got them

Precision 12-01-2007 08:17 AM

Yeah making a guide is just like that. Editing and stuff and most importantly accepting criticism. Because criticism makes perfect. =D

Airbend3r 12-01-2007 08:33 AM

yeah i see that now

Precision 12-01-2007 08:35 AM

Yeah haha. When I made my guides at first, I had so much criticisms that I even thought of deleting it. But luckily I didn't haha. Glad to see them helping many people.