Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-15-2007   #41 (permalink)
Nagori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo
very true about protecting the healer in the party when a monster is about to attk the healer rush to the healer and hit the monster!
Protect the Healer or u won't get healed. Also dont take the meat
inside the chest or healer will get mad and won't heal u. Healer will not heal u and will let u die XD
Actually...I'd say that the Sieg or Dainn get the meat because they can't heal themselves...unless the Eir can't use a spell to heal themselves. Let the Eir get the stupid MP Mushroom when it drops. -.- Like 3/4 of the time I see a Sieg or another Dainn run up to get the MP Mush when it drops from the Mush in 1-10...I mean really, Dainns can charge up their MP -.-''

And thanks for making the topic...I see many Eirs getting insulted/insulting us...o.o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-17-2007   #42 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

riceburner4540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Eirs should usually get the meat. Round up the injured, cast Light of Healing or whatever, sacrifice, grab the meat. Party should now have full hp and you should have full hp/mp.

Also, if you notice that your Eir party mate can combo, then by God, don't interrupt her combos. Even now, I tend to have Siegs go out of their way to "help" me melee a monster, and instead it takes 10-15 seconds longer than how long it would've taken if they just left it alone. Granted, a skilled Sieg could probably do it faster but typically this would be in a situation where there's a bunch of monsters with 1 or 2 strong ones mixed in. I'd go for the strong ones and the others should be targeting the multiple weaker ones, yet somehow they always drop what they're doing to get in a quick AAAAA on my monster.

09-17-2007   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Mhia is on a distinguished road

Oh em eff gee! Thanks for posting this haha. Love it! You like understand what we go through haha. No, I didn't mean for that to sound deep and ewwy. D; I just wish other players would know about this too gosh.

Mhia - 3x Vit Eir - SOS Dan
[Slacks and AFK's at Square 14]
Currently: less active, nya!

09-17-2007   #44 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

Lol, I always try to "help" out the healer at meleeing... Not my fault Eirs look so vulnerable <.<

09-17-2007   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Rofl thats so true. XD I love those players that help me out. I'd actually choose a melee class as well but eh, no females! D; Waitin for Tia <3 Oh well, I love healers best anyways!

09-17-2007   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

mintyherb is on a distinguished road

...hey! that makes us Eirs look weak!

just because we're girls...we can handle our battles by ourselves pretty well...AND heal you while we're at it. :P

09-17-2007   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Of course we're hecka strong too hey! I mean even sometimes on hard bosses I end up either being the last alive or one of the two! So psh, Eir's are awesome. ;D

09-18-2007   #48 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

It all comes to personal preferences I guess. A majority of the healers I've seen don't seem to be able to fight too well anyway. There's only a few of them that actually use decent combos in stages. Maybe my standards are too high, though even in episode 3 legend, Eir can take out pretty much all non-bosses with 1 or 2 relatively simple combos, if you know how to do them.

09-22-2007   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

fububoi is on a distinguished road

dude i never felt this much love god im crying i need a dam tissues

09-22-2007   #50 (permalink)
Light of Judgement
Awards MoM Award

Seraph is on a distinguished road
IGN: FrostSeraph
Class: Yuki
Level: 69
Guild: Synergy

oh, you might want to put down to protect them if they use price of sacrifice because i got hit in the middle of using it and didnt get any mp recovery *sniffle*

09-22-2007   #51 (permalink)
hmm...
Awards MoM Award

bananza is an unknown quantity at this point

i get a little upset when i die. but not because the healer didnt heal me on time. but i somehow feel that the healer is sorry that i died. then

09-22-2007   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BubbleMistress has a spectacular aura aboutBubbleMistress has a spectacular aura about

-hugs the maker of zis thread- ilu. o:

Also...for those Siegs/Dainns that need healing and see that us Eirs have used up most of our healing arsenary in the past 5 seconds, saving you...don't cling to our leg for heals or Res. Most of the time, after I've used up Light, Sunlight, and E.Heal on the person (and am personally too low on HP/MP to use Sacrifice or Prayer), they run into a mob, and get dangerously low on HP, then stick to my leg so that I can't aim Beads at them. I always try to walk away a bit so I can get them with it, but they keep stalking me around the dam map. In the end, I have to stop and type 'HOLD STILL DAMMIT' before they'll actually let me do my thing.
Where am I now?
[?]

09-23-2007   #53 (permalink)
zakenio

Great tips for healers, although i simply must object to some of the tips you offered, not completely negative, but it's through experience as playing a sieg and eir.

As for resurrecting party members, i only knew that trick a few weeks ago, but when you get hit (as a sieg for example) you can't help but mash the directional key to move away while you're getting hit in a killer move, and when that moment where you realise you had better stop spamming keys comes to pass you, it'd be too late already, you've gotten up, you're dead, and now you're hitting yourself cause the healer was right up next to you T.T

Also, all the great tips given by fellow healers who posted in this thread are only a small portion of the whole healer community. So to be honest, you'd most likely be meeting some good for nothing lousy healer rather than a good healer who understands the current situations they are in. So, if you meet said healer, you'd better not be taking up damage for him/her because they'd probably run away and use self heal while you get beat up and raped by a mob of monsters. WASTE!! D:

A point i'd like to add is to KNOW WHICH SKILLS ARE ASSIGNED ON WHICH KEYS! I know this sounds F-tarded, but i've been in many situations where i just got beat down and then a healer runs right up next to me and casts beads of healing, which can't resurrect. Please, PLEASE know which skills you're gonna use, because that life your sieg or dainn lost may be the difference between winning and losing a stage.

And about beads, you've only mentioned one particular situation in which to run opposite of where you were going to grab some beads. When you're randomly running away from anything. But the point is, there are situations where you shouldn't do this, and it is highly reccommended to add this too, as there are always dim-wits who have no sense of logic at all. For example, in stage 1-10 Legendary, the Rotem guardian hurts a lot, and you don't want to be turning around to get some beads which heals 300 HP and then you get hit by Rotem's charge attack which does 330-400 damage to you. Whoa!! WHAT A WASTE! PLUS you've been stunned, letting Rotem do that same nasty attack on you again.

Speaking in a sense of protecting your healer, i've seen a lot of times when i use light of healing on a fellow player and he/her just stands there like a jackass waiting for him/her to get healed and then a monster comes up behind me.. OOPSS!! i got hit, the heal is canceled, and the Sieg just stands there and goes "...... lol you suck" and runs off and dies >_> Please take the time to protect your healer while still staying in range of her heals.

And if you're in a party with another healer (and you're a healer) try your best to help her out, too. Yes she's a healer too, but she ain't the party's healing bitch (as mentioned before) I've been in so many parties with other players and i heal everyone, with the other healer, and said healer doesn't do any healing at all... apart from when she gets beaten up to 1HP and then casts selfheal when there are others in need standing right next to her -___-" There is a time where i have to mention. I was with two other healers at 2-10 with a knight, none of them bothered to heal the knight when he was in need and my skills needed to cool down. And after that i save their sorry asses and they don't bother saving mine. Classic example of me being the party's healing bitch =__= So, if you're with another healer, every now and then put in the effort to dump beads on your fellow healer who just used sacrifice. Chances are, you'd use it too, and she/he returns the favor. There, everyone wins.

Overall, very good guide and tips, should help out all healers, but i only want to mention one important factor in total - Don't blame the Sieg or Dainn, because most of the time, it's not their fault (unless it's some jackass who runs straight into a mob of hurtful monsters). And for those who tell all of us to 'not get hit in the first place' it's very hard to do so! i'm sure you've just gotten hit so many times when you were playing your best that you needed to get healed by the healer. Of course! it happened to me. Countless times.

09-24-2007   #54 (permalink)
neverforever

Most of what is mention is true, but as a healer myself. In multiple healer parties, you need to designate a main healer. Otherwise your likely to burn twice the MP doing overheals.

Secondly, this is extremely evident in 3-10 on daru. If your just taking damage 24/7 and not or barely dealing any back, there is almost no reason for me to try to heal you. Not only can i no longer do damage, i probably can't heal other people who are doing damage. Basically, even if your dieing, do your job as a damage dealer. Don't run around like a headless chicken waiting for me to somehow intercept you dashing, with all the mobs around and manage to get heals off on you.

While in appearance, it looks like im a bad healer, sometimes sacrifices must be made for the better good. Overall, what i suggest is if your injured, play defensive. Also avoid dashing if possible. It's far easier to intercept someone who isn't dashing. Don't try to intercept the healer, best case senario is she doesn't heal you. Worst case, she feels bad and heals you and whatever was chasing her probably hits both of you, wasting HP and MP and cooldown or down right kills both.

09-24-2007   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

CHEBIv.2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CHEBIv.2

This is so dam true ... Street Credz

Wanderers fall asleep in the SleepingForest

10-01-2007   #56 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Like many had said already - what you said are so true...
I once encountered this situation when doing yeti cave run...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some knight are fighting lots of mob, I ran up close to spam most of my healing skills
(since there were other knights there as well)

Then me and one of the knight got a major hit, we both ran back and try to heal but my Light of Healing is not ready yet, so I decided to heal him first:

ME: (stopping, waiting for Beads)
Knight: (waiting but running around me)
I move, he moves
ME: (ran away from him and try casting Beads)
Knight: (ran INTO me...so he didn't get Beads)
Me & Knight: ......>.>|||

He tried to run after the Beads, and of course most of the time you can't catch it anymore, so I ran after him and cast Light of Healing (notice I haven't healed myself yet...), then some 2 balls of Vanilla Icecream came this way and instantly killed us two...
*it's not drama...this actually happened to me -__-*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. A small tip, I don't know if this is quite obivious to most healer...but when ur in a situation like when fighting Daru and your knight/wizard is low on HP running around, cast the Light of Healing before they got to ur position, if you time it right, he should be able to got healed by the Light least 2 times then quicly running away again...

10-18-2007   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

shadowclaw is on a distinguished road

lol i used to run away from the healing beads be4 i knew it was a healer skill -_-

also, i agree with trying to save eirs
i tried to do that today but lv 1 provacation sucks so she died anyways and then i died -_-

10-18-2007   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

XiaoMei is on a distinguished road

Trust me, being a healer is sometimes more frustrating than not getting healed.

People scream at you for heals, even if you're out of MP or waiting for cool downs, or they just don't FREAKING STAY STILL.

10-19-2007   #59 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

You don't really have people asking for heals anymore higher up, if you're doing your job anyway. I remember at low levels, the newbies would always demand heals whenever their hp was less than 100%. Pretty irritating. Still occasionally have problems with people not standing still though.

Tip for Siegs: If a healer is following you for no reason, she's probably getting ready to heal you, waiting for cooldowns and such or maybe trying to position for beads. The slightest of movements could make beads miss. Stand still for a couple seconds.