ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Guilds (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-guilds/)
-   -   SiegFails is looking for new members (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-guilds/26656-siegfails-looking-new-members.html)

mangoman 11-05-2008 06:25 PM

SiegFails is looking for new members
 
Do you hate Sieg with a passion? Do you groan every time Sieg enters your party, bereft of any utility? Are you of the opinion that his only strength is his appeal to weeaboos and their love of overly-sized swords? Tired of the ill mannerisms and crude "language" that so eerily trails just about all of his players? Think he's a disgrace to the male gender in general? Then you are what we look for in "SiegFails"!

Some stuff that makes you want us:
+Level 2
+Activity
+Friendly (unless you're a Sieg. Persecution is imminent if you are)
+teh gud grammarz
+Website in the making

If so, get into contact with BumSmash or Mediocrity in-game and we'd love to have ya.

Gladiat 11-13-2008 08:24 AM

Lol. I'd love to see your expression when you realize you need siegs for voke chain!

Seito 11-16-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 572200)
Lol. I'd love to see your expression when you realize you need siegs for voke chain!

i 2nd tat >:]

Skiegh 11-16-2008 01:00 PM

I think I was doing 3-10 runs with bumsmash yesterday...

I'd join but I am a Sieg and a long time member of Sleeping Forest.

I don't think we have any playable characters that aren't cliches in this game. Dainn might be an exception as he is a woman 50% of the time. A rare commodity for a character.

mangoman 11-16-2008 01:06 PM

Closed the guild; you can thank Skiegh for that.

Thread close please.

PS: Can't think of a situation where I've ever needed voke chain. So my expression is:
::py32:

Skiegh 11-16-2008 04:48 PM

How'd it close because of me?

My words are so powerful it's terrifying!

Voke chain was a lot more useful before Dacy since she is broken and can glitch everything in the game. Voke chain is just a tactic which is why I prefer it. It's still useful in cobolt raids but no one really does those anymore.
It's not really required and never was but it helps a lot for increasing the damage as it decreases the chance for damage/knockdown which results in a steady outburst of skills which results in damage.

Gladiat 11-16-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiegh (Post 578081)
How'd it close because of me?

My words are so powerful it's terrifying!

Voke chain was a lot more useful before Dacy since she is broken and can glitch everything in the game. Voke chain is just a tactic which is why I prefer it. It's still useful in cobolt raids but no one really does those anymore.
It's not really required and never was but it helps a lot for increasing the damage as it decreases the chance for damage/knockdown which results in a steady outburst of skills which results in damage.

Um.. works in 5-10L. :D

There's a few other places, but yea... still useful.

AllThatRemains 11-16-2008 07:56 PM

can you join if your characters a sieg?

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D 11-17-2008 04:41 PM

The guild is already dead. So it's no use joining with a Sieg lol

Light 11-17-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangoman (Post 577753)
Closed the guild; you can thank Skiegh for that.

Thread close please.

PS: Can't think of a situation where I've ever needed voke chain. So my expression is:
::py32:

it is done~


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.