ggFTW (
-   Lunia Guides (
-   -   KLunia Trial Registration Guide - NO KSSN REQUIRED! (

pyrite123 12-24-2009 09:10 PM

KLunia Trial Registration Guide - NO KSSN REQUIRED!
That's right! I noticed you can finally play klunia without having a KSSN. Legal, too, as far as I know. Only downside is you are limited to level 19 and some content may not be available. Here is a picture guide.

Before you begin you will need to first download and install the Nexon Plug. Link here
Too lazy to create a guide on how to install the plug. Just keep pressing the button on the bottom left and it should do just fine
Here is a link to the webpage.
아케이드 RPG = 루니아전기

1. First click the picture below.

2. Click the button below.

3. Fill in the information you want. Both passwords must match. Check the box and click the button.

4. Sign in by retyping the username and password and click the small button.

5. You username should then appear. Click the button.

6. A popup should appear. It is the kLunia downloader. Click the button as shown below.

7. Click the button.

8. You should now see this. The game is downloading and if you live outside Korea, it will most likely take a LOOONG time.

Guide by~

*edit* Eh crap I swear I looked all over for a guide to the klunia trial and I didn't see one... as soon as I post this, crunchy roll's thread with a video hit me in the face. Now I have a black eye. :(
Hopefully a picture guide may be of more use than a video to someone.

Xpecial 12-24-2009 09:21 PM

Though I won't be using it, great guide. Don't fret, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would prefer a picture guide over a video guide [:

Koori 12-25-2009 03:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
As I tried to log in after creating an account i got the following error(look at attachment)

Anyone knows what the problem is?

paraesmic 12-25-2009 05:07 AM

I bet you can't play ktest with this account, right? xD

Klingon 12-25-2009 05:59 AM

its says u gotta w8 and give something o.0

pyrite123 12-25-2009 09:02 AM

Hmm I never saw that one before. Be sure your username is available, both passwords have at least one capital letter and number and match, and click the left button after checking the box.

Koori 12-25-2009 11:13 AM

Ah it was my password, didn't have a capital letter in the password, thanks for your help :D +Rep

Taki 12-25-2009 09:09 PM

...Or you could be pro and find a kssn.

icecube 12-25-2009 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Taki (Post 1105827)
...Or you could be pro and find a kssn.

You need a phone number or something so just a KSSN doesn't help.

pyrite123 12-26-2009 09:01 AM

Yep even having a KSSN doesn't work. A lot of MMO hosts require you to call and confirm that it is your real KSSN and information now.
*edit* Knew I forgot something. Didn't add a link to the starting page.

pyrite123 12-26-2009 06:03 PM

Awesome! Dark Eir is free and playable on the trials! Here are some screenshots!
*NOTE* By the way in order to start up the game after it closes you have to continue going back to the trial sign up page and click game start. At least that is what I have to do every time.*

By the way her dash is a teleport and her S is the same as Eir's. o.o
They have mini Eir pets too o.o

*edit* i reached level 20. As soon as you hit 20 it disconnects you and gives you a message at the character select screen telling you to get a full account. It was fun while it lasted ^^

ShiningSeraph 12-30-2009 01:32 PM

Oh, that's lame. Can't even keep playing at lvl20?