MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (8) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2009   8 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Mengjun is on a distinguished road
IGN: AngeloDiabolica
Class: Krieg lt_gunslinger
Level: 59
Guild: DashAttack / Synergy(Lunia, not MMOG))
Default My new Skill Calculator! [Latest version: beta 0.7]

Patches (from stable v0.5 *and up*):
LSC, beta version 0.7 (37 kB)
LSC, beta version 0.6 (37 kB)

Full versions:
LSC, beta version 0.7 (1.01 MB)
LSC, beta version 0.6 (1.01 MB)
LSC, stable version 0.5 (1.01 MB)

Beta 0.7 additions:
- SP limit implemented
- Added Lunar's suggestion of merging the Rb page with the skill info page.

Features:
- Basic skill calc functionality minus skill damages. (Beta versions include Eir skill damages.)
- Export functionality either as a plaintext, or as a image containing a character sheet (.bmp/.png/.jpg)
- Support for 6 Rebirths
- Support for 99 +1 skill vouchers
- Support for +1 [Skill] graded equipments

Enjoy!

Last edited by Mengjun; 07-29-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Update! [v0.7 beta]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Oh cool, it has Kali.

Thanks for the calculator.

07-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Not sure what use at all a calculator has without skill damages. <_<;

07-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Working on that. ^^;

07-17-2009   #5 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Moved to a better section.

07-17-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

wut! it failed already! lol wont open for me

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000125). Click on OK to terminate the application."

07-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Oh, forgot about that. You need .NET Framework for it to work. Prolly 2.0 or higher should do the trick, but just to be safe, get the latest version (3.5, I think?)

PS: The Guides section works too, thanks Red!

EDIT: Geez, I wish .NET would have put a more informative error than just that 0xc00000125. Oh well.

07-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengjun
Oh, forgot about that. You need .NET Framework for it to work. Prolly 2.0 or higher should do the trick, but just to be safe, get the latest version (3.5, I think?)

PS: The Guides section works too, thanks Red!

EDIT: Geez, I wish .NET would have put a more informative error than just that 0xc00000125. Oh well.
o yea.... -_- i reformated recently so i have nothing lol

ok i tested and...
"additional skill points" doesn't change but it still adds
and it allows u to go over the amount of SP u have

and i dont like the lil buttons D: my hand eye coordination fails lol

Last edited by Lunar; 07-17-2009 at 03:17 PM.

07-17-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
o yea.... -_- i reformated recently so i have nothing lol

ok i tested and...
"additional skill points" doesn't change but it still adds
and it allows u to go over the amount of SP u have

and i dont like the lil buttons D: my hand eye coordination fails lol
It's supposed to work like that:
- The additional skill points (the one where you can enter stuff in) are meant for the SP you get by using SP+1 vouchers, not the SP you get by rbing.
- About the "can assign more SP than you have" thing, actually, I deliberately did it that way, because of a bug in the JP LSC: Say you have a lv 90 build (all points assigned), and you "reduce" it to a lv 80 build, then the JP LSC won't change the assigned SP (since all the skill's requirements are satisfied anyway), but it will say that you have assigned 12 SP too many. You can't reduce any skill to make it work though, since reducing any skill will inevitably leave with insufficient SP, and the JP LSC doesn't allow that. So the only thing you can do, is increase the level again, and then do the stuff you want to do. So until I find a way to deal with that problem, I won't implement a limit yet. (meh, long story D=)

07-17-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
It's supposed to work like that:
- The additional skill points (the one where you can enter stuff in) are meant for the SP you get by using SP+1 vouchers, not the SP you get by rbing.
- About the "can assign more SP than you have" thing, actually, I deliberately did it that way, because of a bug in the JP LSC: Say you have a lv 90 build (all points assigned), and you "reduce" it to a lv 80 build, then the JP LSC won't change the assigned SP (since all the skill's requirements are satisfied anyway), but it will say that you have assigned 12 SP too many. You can't reduce any skill to make it work though, since reducing any skill will inevitably leave with insufficient SP, and the JP LSC doesn't allow that. So the only thing you can do, is increase the level again, and then do the stuff you want to do. So until I find a way to deal with that problem, I won't implement a limit yet. (meh, long story D=)
o... if u can put it on the same page as skill points
a separate page for multiple rb's and additional sp makes it look empty D:

other than that.. good job, and D: at small buttons

07-17-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

awesome! thanks!

07-18-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Okay, uploading a beta version up here now: Enjoy v0.6, which includes damage data for Eir.

LSC v0.6 (Patch, 37 KB), for the guys with a really bad connection

and

LSC v0.6 (Full, 1 MB)

Also, for the data for max+1, max+2 skill levels, I guessed the values of them, but still I think I should be no more than 1 or 2 damage/HP/whatever away from the true value. I can't say that for Shout lv 4 & 5 though. In any case, I might have made typos, or just straight out errors, if you find something that's wrong, tell me =D.

@Lunar: I spent a long time thinking which small buttons you were talking about =p Anyway, you can also just click the textbox left of the little up-down buttons, then use the arrow keys to increase/decrease the values, if that makes things easier.

And I had an other idea instead, I think I should copy some of the data to the rb page, so you can have an overview there as well. But you'll have to wait for v0.7 for that *puts on todo list and hopes to not forget about it (the list I mean =p)

07-29-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Uploaded beta v0.7! As a patch and a full file, as usual

LSC v0.7 (Patch, 37 kB)

LSC v0.7 (Full, 1 MB)

07-29-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

but but.. i like clicking buttons.. I WANT LARGER BUTTONS D: lol

i just thought of a new idea
move the icon closer to the adding sp place
if ppl, like me, like to use the mouse instead of keyboard... i dont have to drag my mouse so far to check stats

also helps those who do use keyboard to compare dmgs of different skills without moving too far

Last edited by Lunar; 07-29-2009 at 06:37 PM.

07-29-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

SmashedJane is on a distinguished road

Is there an option to type in your strength, dex and int? Because the numbers I'm getting are way off and I would like an accurate way if telling me how much a skill would heal/damage without putting points into it.

07-30-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
but but.. i like clicking buttons.. I WANT LARGER BUTTONS D: lol

i just thought of a new idea
move the icon closer to the adding sp place
if ppl, like me, like to use the mouse instead of keyboard... i dont have to drag my mouse so far to check stats

also helps those who do use keyboard to compare dmgs of different skills without moving too far
Actually, just as I uploaded the v0.7, I thought of adding click/right-click control on the icons, like in the old English one, with the addition that double click = max, and double right click = 0. Guess that'd help too, right? =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashedJane
Is there an option to type in your strength, dex and int? Because the numbers I'm getting are way off and I would like an accurate way if telling me how much a skill would heal/damage without putting points into it.
*puts on TODO list.

Also, I do want a quick reminder, 33 Str = +1% damage, 33 Dex = -1% cooldown, and 33 Int = +1% heal, somewhere along those lines, right? And Str is the only one getting bonuses at 501, 1001, etc.

07-30-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Actually, just as I uploaded the v0.7, I thought of adding click/right-click control on the icons, like in the old English one, with the addition that double click = max, and double right click = 0. Guess that'd help too, right? =D

*puts on TODO list.

Also, I do want a quick reminder, 33 Str = +1% damage, 33 Dex = -1% cooldown, and 33 Int = +1% heal, somewhere along those lines, right? And Str is the only one getting bonuses at 501, 1001, etc.
we're not sure about int for +1%heal but i'm sure heal has a jump too at 501 it gets to be around 25%?
let's see.... max sunlight is around 692
when u have 501 int it heals like 880 or 900 forgot haven't been on healer so about the same increase of 31% as str

right click and left click is good.. can it be something else for the double click? cause wut if u want 8/11 and ur clicking real fast O_o

Last edited by Lunar; 07-30-2009 at 12:00 PM.

07-30-2009   #18 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Just a suggestion, but maybe change it so you add points with the scroll wheel to a number, then left click and it changes the skill to that level?

07-31-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Sounds good, I'll think about it.

08-25-2009   #20 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Where is the damage information? Q_Q