League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Post Some tips for 6-10...sorta a guide?

[Some stuff I wanna say...]
Just so you know, I didn't play episode 6 much even in other versions, my experience is almost as good as most of you guys,
but I did some research before it came to GLunia, so I'm somewhat prepared, now I'm just going to share some tips with you guys.

If there's any info wrong or you think I'm trying to being a know-it-all, please don't hit me ><
If you know something, share them by posting here, please don't flame me~

[TIP #1 - the laser thingy~]
Uh...ok, let's start with the laser thingy in the stage first.
These machines are not too powerful, but they got long range, and can be quite a trouble when there's a huge mob.

These thing will protect itself in a shell when you use any knockdown attack (ex. AAS, fire bomb, etc.)

Instead of wasting your good damaging skills on them, sometimes it's best to just melee them (they won't fight back), for:

Knight: try AAAAS, AAAAA down atk or AS repeat if you got good STR
Mage: try autostep them, or use skill like Icicle Rain and Fury
Healer: try SSSSS if you're in a safe spot, or use skill like Piece and Fog
Tia: try slide, or any other non-air melee attack you know of
Dacy: try AAA down atk
Yuki: (N/A, someone fill me in)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhealer
These stuff works like those spinning little statues in 3-10. Knock them down and spam down attack till they die. For eirs, you can do aaa sp. Or is it aaaa sp. The last a will cause it to hide back into his shell, then spam down attack on it. Its possible to do it in succession for about 3 times. Mage do the same as eir. Since mage can spam down attacks better than eirs.
[TIP #2 - Archones the 4 Miniboss]
When I first fought these guys, what I did was put a ice wall and range attack it with spell,
but the result of that is that when a skill that is an elemental attack hits Archon and it counters, it will shoot out 2 blades which hit like 3XX for 2 to 3 hits, if not careful you could just die in 1 counter.

So, to prevent this, basically just have all your party members surround him up and start melee ganging him.
He will still counter, HOWEVER, he will no longer shoot out blades, instead he will just do 2 weak slashes which deal about 50-60 dmg.

I haven't really tested which skill when used upon him will cause the blade counter, according to CursedScar, ANY attack that deals ANY ELEMENTAL damage will cause the Spinning Blades Counter.

For Dainn and Eir here, eh, you can pretty much melee only because all their skills are elemental (good luck to all dainn out there to autostep-ing like crazy -.-)

For other classes, you can still use skill that is not elemental, such as Dfist/Backstab.

[TIP #3 - Destroying the Magical Stone for the DEF system]
Usually when you see those dam annoying blue flying ball that keep interrupting your combo, you wanna shut down the DEF system for good. But here's a thing, unless you're really confident that the action won't bring burden on the healer or the whole party itself, don't go straight for the Magical Stone that's above you while the mob is still not quite yet cleaned.

There was this example, while we just started a clean a huge mob in a room, a knight went up trying to destroy the Magical Stone; well he succeed, but he also brought 2 Big Spider Machines down that won't stop chasing him, causing us quite some grief.

Of course, if you think you're pro enough then ignore this tip -__-

Quote:
Get an eir to use moon fog on them for H6-10. Will get rid of them for good. Yeah!
But most of the time, just dodge them, they are slow aren't they? =]
[TIP #4 - Time for Rigel! Do you know his moves?]
I learned his moves first from this tlunia forum:
Source
and now that I have seen it in action I will explain them to you.

1. The most important one - The Golden Dragon
This skill basically can kill you for its duration if you're too close to Rigel when he performed this; with its long duration and the multiple hit you definitely don't wanna get hit by it.
[The Sign]
Rigel will wave his right hand, in a few seconds, floor around him will show a yellow orb, and The Golden Dragon come out.
[How to avoid]
Simple, when you see he waved his right hand, immediately run away from him; if you're not gonna make it, use invincible frame skill or try to run as far as you can and hope that you will not be dragged back near Rigel.

Quote:
Tip: Don't just stand there and stare at the dragon when you're outside its range. Spam range attacks on it. Eirs can use moon fog or pieces on rigel. But be careful, don't move too close to the dragon. For eirs, if you feel like showing off, use JoG once you see him waving his hand. Using JoG in the middle of the dragon feels awesome. xD
2. The Homing White Ball
If you know Kirin's Reverse-Direction move, then you pretty much know how it works. The ball will push and and deal dmg to you at the same time, and sometimes will force you down if you get hit too much; after a while it will stay in a spot and disappear eventually, but before it disappeared it can still deal damage to you.
[The Sign]
Rigel will put up both his hands, and a white big ball appears
[How to avoid]
When Rigel is ready to fire out the ball, run to his back; with no target in sight, the ball will circle back to the back of Rigel, so don't celebrate yet when you avoid the 1st hit.

Quote:
Avoid his front and his back. Stay at his side and continue attacking. When you got knockdown by it, stay down. Don't get up and get hit by it a few more times. Pity the healers please.
3. Meteor Rock
What to say...meteor falls down from sky, somewhat heavy damage.
[The Sign]
Rigel will wave his left hand in a semi-circle way, and meteor shall fall then.
[How to avoid]
If you're able to see this coming, immediately stand close to Rigel, his close surrounding is safe. (I usually can't see it coming...)

4. Fire Orb
Rigel shoot out 2 fire orbs with homing effect, it's quite speedy and it hurts (500 dmg each hit at least).
[The Sign]
Rigel will raise his left hand (only left), and he will shoot, his action is quite fast here.
[How to avoid]
When he raise his left hand, run to his right, or, just run away like mad and hope it doesn't catch you lol.

Quote:
if it hits you in close range, stay down to avoid unnecessary damages from the second orb. If it chase you. Just run around the map till it disappear. It moves too slow to hit you.
5. 8 Fire Orbs
Similar to Fire Orb, an upgraded version, and will shoot out in 8 directions.
[The Sign]
Rigel will spread out its arms out (kinda like when Dainn use Ice Arrow), and then the orb will fly in 8 directions.
[How to avoid]
When he first shoot out the 8 Fire Orbs in shape of a circle, sneak pass them between the opening of 2 orbs, when the orbs start to speed up and try to home in on you, you will find that if you stay in the spot where was the center of the shape of circle, orb will come for you but disappear before touching you.

Quote:
Another way is to get hit by the orbs before it speeds up. Its better than getting a whole bunch of them air comboing you. And eirs, don't ever try to use moon barrier to block the orbs. We know that it will protect the attacks, but at the same time, it blocks the attackers path, limiting the movement space and may cause death. Got a complain from my teammates once for using it.
6. Lighting
Lighting fall from the sky randomly.
[The Sign]
Rigel will spread its arms out, just like when he used the 8 Fire Orbs, except there's these pink lighting effect on him.
[How to avoid]
Use invincible frame skill, or run as far as you could, it seems this skill is centered from Rigel, so kinda like randomly lighting fall randomly in a big circle, the circle may not be as big as the whole screen, so you might get away if you're far from him, this is unconfirmed though.

7. STOP HEALING YOU STUPID OLD @#$%^&!!! T-T
Rigel will throw his staff out, when the staff hit the ground, a large wave will damage and stun all members at the same time, and both staff itself and Rigel will start healing.
[The Sign]
Like I said before, Rigel throw out his staff on his back.
[How to avoid/counter/stop his healing]
I will list what classes should do what:

Knight: if those skill's not on cd, use playdead to avoid the Stun (like the way you use it to counter Dainn's BCB), and then use Dfist or Blow ON THE STAFF.
Mage: Since you don't have any Hard Knock Down skill, use BCB to avoid the Stun, and attack Rigel to try to keep his HP down as low as you possibly can.
Healer: Kinda the same thing with Mage, use Light Shield if you feel like it, or use this time to heal your member if you feel your attacking won't do much difference.
Tia: Use jump or other invincible frame skill to avoid the stun (or just break it out since Tia get out stun faster), and use any Hard Knock Down skill on hand to hit the staff.
Dacy: Use AAS or ASS or any other Hard Knock Down skill on hand to hit the staff.
Yuki: I'm not too familiar with her skills yet, but use those able-to-freeze-BOSS skill on Rigel, when he's frozen the healing will stop for the duration, HOWEVER, only use the freeze skill if your party do have not a staff knocker (such as Knight/Dacy/Tia) or that all their skills are on cd.

[TIP #5 - Secret Boss Soldin]
Well, I only know parts of conditions, some who know this please fill me in the details:
- Must go to both 2 secrets, the first is located after 1st miniboss, at lower right of the next room; the second is located at the last room before Rigel on lower left, the entrance is about the height of the Magical Stone.
- Kill Rigel under determined minutes (no precise info atm)
- Certain character(s) in party (no precise info atm)

So far, I only met Soldin once, and in the Stage Clear Window, our total time was 0:12:46, I hope this can be of help =]

Quote:
For soldin, you must have:
-an eir in your party. The other 3 can consist of any other character.
-two secrets. The first is located at the right side of the second room. The second is located at the left side of the last room, the room before rigel. I recommend you guys to send an eir in since eir's don't usually attack in H6-10 unless she have nothing to do. Make sure don't lure any mobs into the secret area before going in. It will slow down the whole party.
-for the timings, i'm not sure of the exact timing. H6-10 less then 10 mins?

Soldin skills(rename it if you wish to)
1) sending shockwave blue in colour infront of him
-to avoid it, rush to his back since his shockwave only affect the areas infront of him. If you can't move to his back in time, move way from him. The further the wave travel, it will have more space in between to dodge the waves.
-there is a pic of it in an old thread: Full 6-10 run (For my Guildies )

2) summoning a staff out of nowhere and use it to hit the area infront of him
-the animation is long enough to avoid it. It will stop moving and raise up his hand to grab a wand from the sky.
-to avoid it, run to the sides of his aoe.

3) summoning a staff out of nowhere and do an animation like Eir's prayer of healing. Instead of healing himself, orbs falls down from the sky.
-till now i haven't find a way to avoid it. Just stay down after getting hit to avoid anymore unnecessary damage..

Tips for eirs
-Don't attack unless your party members have full life and have extra mp to spare. Spamming attacks don't help at all if you neglect them and causing them to die even before rigel.
-Beads and sunlight are your friends here in 6-10. Most of them time it will be too chaotic to ensure a successful light of healing. Learn to aim beads properly. Its recommend to max sunlight and beads.
-Learn the attack patterns of everything including the defense system thing in 6-10. A good eir will ensure the party to be successful, but won't have a fast run without the cooperation of your teammates.
~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoosh~ That was kinda long for tips...but anyway I hope that was some helps, I'm sure soon most GLunia ppl will know how to do this stage faster and better, but it's still kinda annoying and sad to see some ppl run into some troubles that they could've easily avoided...(like into the doom of The Golden Dragon - -)

I really kinda doubt many will actually bother coming into this thread and look around, but heh, I gotta try no?

Anyway, thanks for reading, if you were lol...

*Thanks to everyone who posted here for providing additional info*

Last edited by Blizt; 01-14-2009 at 10:43 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

10 character

Last edited by whitepage; 08-06-2009 at 12:31 AM.

01-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

"for glunia ( we tried with 2.5~3k hp, using skill dmger instead of melee dmger so no complain on hax dmg. ), should be 12 mins with soldin"

What does this part mean? o.O
Do you mean by Rigel or Soldin have 2.5~3k hp? I just don't quite get you.

updated the info btw.

01-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

One thing I HAVE to say.

For Yuki's, do NOT use any freeze skills WHILE Rigel is healing. Because if someone else uses a hard knockdown during the freeze, the healing will not stop. Freezing is nice, free damage and all, but just DON'T use it DURING the time when Rigel is healing.

kthx

Oh as for Rigel's attacks, none of them really requires you to run away from him like mad except for the golden dragon. Just pay attention to where the fire orbs are turning/aiming, and don't stay in front/same spot when he's using the lighting. His meteor attack has a similar pre-animation to his golden dragon attack, there is a tiny difference, so just try running to his back whenever you can.

Last edited by Cookies; 01-10-2009 at 12:16 PM.

01-10-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

nair is on a distinguished road
IGN: laz
Class: ice wall
Level: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever

I haven't really tested which skill when used upon him will cause the blade counter, the only one I'm sure of atm is: (if you found out anymore info about this, please share)
ranged attacks like all dainn's and eir's spells, candy, nado and such trigger the strong counter, while melee attacks like normal attacks, d fist, boink glove, back stab and such trigger the weaker counter

01-10-2009   #6 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

soldin is extremely easy if you've done baphomet, most of his skills are exactly like bapho's

the majority of the time you wanna stay behind him, that's all there really is to it.

01-10-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

lcarus is on a distinguished road
IGN: Auleus
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: 7x RB

Also, using Cactus Cancel can be good against healing.

By using cactuses when hes healing it will damage what he heals (of course with your damage as well) which will give you alot of time to kill him while hes healing.

01-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies
One thing I HAVE to say.

For Yuki's, do NOT use any freeze skills WHILE Rigel is healing. Because if someone else uses a hard knockdown during the freeze, the healing will not stop. Freezing is nice, free damage and all, but just DON'T use it DURING the time when Rigel is healing.

His meteor attack has a similar pre-animation to his golden dragon attack, there is a tiny difference, so just try running to his back whenever you can.
Ya I forgot to mention that part, basically because when our 2 yukis were using the freeze skill cuz we don't have a staff knocker (2 yukis + eir + mage), so I forgot about it.

As for the meteor, yes the pre-animation is quite the same, just that for some reasons he always use those when I'm too far away to see him, bad timing >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by nair
ranged attacks like all dainn's and eir's spells, candy, nado and such trigger the strong counter, while melee attacks like normal attacks, d fist, boink glove, back stab and such trigger the weaker counter
Well, I will do more test about it later to see which skills would be safe to use, for instance Dainn's Land Giant's Fist, should that be close or range attack? So if any of you ever see he blade-counter when a skill was used on him, please post

updated some info as well

01-10-2009   #9 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies
One thing I HAVE to say.

Oh as for Rigel's attacks, none of them really requires you to run away from him like mad except for the golden dragon. Just pay attention to where the fire orbs are turning/aiming, and don't stay in front/same spot when he's using the lighting. His meteor attack has a similar pre-animation to his golden dragon attack, there is a tiny difference, so just try running to his back whenever you can.
f83. Dont be afraid of rigel. Rush him, time your invin frame if needed and it should be easy. Circling around him works too. If you see him going to meteor, just keep attacking him even if you are right at the front. You should not get hit. Sometimes teammates may get too obsessed with attacking rigel or there are mobs that could block his view, just press f32 ( step back command ) to remind him whenever shinning dragon is coming. And dont play around with that command x.x

Dragon - Righ hand wave
Meteor - Two hand doing some taichi move.

Edit : Someone in glunia told me about bamboo glitching the mobs, so how does this work ( and lol its like the 4th day ep6 is out only ) ? And Im almost certain that this will take longer than just rushing thru the stage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimaga
soldin is extremely easy if you've done baphomet, most of his skills are exactly like bapho's

the majority of the time you wanna stay behind him, that's all there really is to it.
Which is why wiz walling soldin helps . There was period where you can meatshield it but I doubt its doable anymore.

Last edited by whitepage; 01-10-2009 at 03:12 PM.

01-10-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Muley is on a distinguished road

Eir is a requirement for soldin. We tested it in history. If the eir disconects half way the stage, you can still get soldin to spawn, but if none loads when you break the first door, it won't spawn. Also, for those dacys that have Veni, use it on rigel; every time he uses the gold dragon, veni will counter back for about 1.5k extra dmg. Not really a big deal, but it's free dps. Veni's attack is a hard knockdown, so technically, it could stop the stick too =P

01-11-2009   #11 (permalink)
ohi
Games
World of Warcraft
Awards Facebook Fan

crazyhealer is on a distinguished road
IGN: crazyhealer
Class: Eir lu_eir
Level: no idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
[TIP #1 - the laser thingy~]
Uh...ok, let's start with the laser thingy in the stage first.
These machines are not too powerful, but they got long range, and can be quite a trouble when there's a huge mob.

These thing will protect itself in a shell when you use any knockdown attack (ex. AAS, fire bomb, etc.)

Instead of wasting your good damaging skills on them, sometimes it's best to just melee them (they won't fight back), for:

Knight: try AAAAS, AAAAA down atk or AS repeat if you got good STR
Mage: try autostep them, or use skill like Icicle Rain and Fury
Healer: try SSSSS if you're in a safe spot, or use skill like Piece and Fog
Tia: (N/A, someone fill me in)
Dacy: try AAA down atk
Yuki: (N/A, someone fill me in)

These stuff works like those spinning little statues in 3-10. Knock them down and spam down attack till they die. For eirs, you can do aaa sp. Or is it aaaa sp. The last a will cause it to hide back into his shell, then spam down attack on it. Its possible to do it in succession for about 3 times. Mage do the same as eir. Since mage can spam down attacks better than eirs.

[TIP #3 - Destroying the Magical Stone for the DEF system]
Usually when you see those dam annoying blue flying ball that keep interrupting your combo, you wanna shut down the DEF system for good. But here's a thing, unless you're really confident that the action won't bring burden on the healer or the whole party itself, don't go straight for the Magical Stone that's above you while the mob is still not quite yet cleaned.

There was this example, while we just started a clean a huge mob in a room, a knight went up trying to destroy the Magical Stone; well he succeed, but he also brought 2 Big Spider Machines down that won't stop chasing him, causing us quite some grief.

Of course, if you think you're pro enough then ignore this tip -__-

Get an eir to use moon fog on them for H6-10. Will get rid of them for good. Yeah!
But most of the time, just dodge them, they are slow aren't they? =]

[TIP #4 - Time for Rigel! Do you know his moves?]
I learned his moves first from this tlunia forum:
Source
and now that I have seen it in action I will explain them to you.

1. The most important one - The Golden Dragon
This skill basically can kill you for its duration if you're too close to Rigel when he performed this; with its long duration and the multiple hit you definitely don't wanna get hit by it.
[The Sign]
Rigel will wave his right hand, in a few seconds, floor around him will show a yellow orb, and The Golden Dragon come out.
[How to avoid]
Simple, when you see he waved his right hand, immediately run away from him; if you're not gonna make it, use invincible frame skill or try to run as far as you can and hope that you will not be dragged back near Rigel.

Tip: Don't just stand there and stare at the dragon when you're outside its range. Spam range attacks on it. Eirs can use moon fog or pieces on rigel. But be careful, don't move too close to the dragon. For eirs, if you feel like showing off, use JoG once you see him waving his hand. Using JoG in the middle of the dragon feels awesome. xD

2. The Homing White Ball
If you know Kirin's Reverse-Direction move, then you pretty much know how it works. The ball will push and and deal dmg to you at the same time, and sometimes will force you down if you get hit too much; after a while it will stay in a spot and disappear eventually, but before it disappeared it can still deal damage to you.
[The Sign]
Rigel will put up both his hands, and a white big ball appears
[How to avoid]
When Rigel is ready to fire out the ball, run to his back; with no target in sight, the ball will circle back to the back of Rigel, so don't celebrate yet when you avoid the 1st hit.

Avoid his front and his back. Stay at his side and continue attacking. When you got knockdown by it, stay down. Don't get up and get hit by it a few more times. Pity the healers please.

4. Fire Orb
Rigel shoot out 2 fire orbs with homing effect, it's quite speedy and it hurts (500 dmg each hit at least).
[The Sign]
Rigel will raise his left hand (only left), and he will shoot, his action is quite fast here.
[How to avoid]
When he raise his left hand, run to his right, or, just run away like mad and hope it doesn't catch you lol.

If it hits you in close range, stay down to avoid unnecessary damages from the second orb. If it chase you. Just run around the map till it disappear. It moves too slow to hit you.

5. 8 Fire Orbs
Similar to Fire Orb, an upgraded version, and will shoot out in 8 directions.
[The Sign]
Rigel will spread out its arms out (kinda like when Dainn use Ice Arrow), and then the orb will fly in 8 directions.
[How to avoid]
When he first shoot out the 8 Fire Orbs in shape of a circle, sneak pass them between the opening of 2 orbs, when the orbs start to speed up and try to home in on you, you will find that if you stay in the spot where was the center of the shape of circle, orb will come for you but disappear before touching you.

Another way is to get hit by the orbs before it speeds up. Its better than getting a whole bunch of them air comboing you. And eirs, don't ever try to use moon barrier to block the orbs. We know that it will protect the attacks, but at the same time, it blocks the attackers path, limiting the movement space and may cause death. Got a complain from my teammates once for using it.

[TIP #5 - Secret Boss Soldin]

For soldin, you must have:
-an eir in your party. The other 3 can consist of any other character.
-two secrets. The first is located at the right side of the second room. The second is located at the left side of the last room, the room before rigel. I recommend you guys to send an eir in since eir's don't usually attack in H6-10 unless she have nothing to do. Make sure don't lure any mobs into the secret area before going in. It will slow down the whole party.
-for the timings, i'm not sure of the exact timing. H6-10 less then 10 mins?

Soldin skills(rename it if you wish to)
1)sending shockwave blue in colour infront of him
-to avoid it, rush to his back since his shockwave only affect the areas infront of him. If you can't move to his back in time, move way from him. The further the wave travel, it will have more space in between to dodge the waves.
-there is a pic of it in an old thread: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/luni...uildies-d.html

2)summoning a staff out of nowhere and use it to hit the area infront of him
-the animation is long enough to avoid it. It will stop moving and raise up his hand to grab a wand from the sky.
-to avoid it, run to the sides of his aoe.

3)summoning a staff out of nowhere and do an animation like Eir's prayer of healing. Instead of healing himself, orbs falls down from the sky.
-till now i haven't find a way to avoid it. Just stay down after getting hit to avoid anymore unnecessary damage..

Tips for eirs
-Don't attack unless your party members have full life and have extra mp to spare. Spamming attacks don't help at all if you neglect them and causing them to die even before rigel.
-Beads and sunlight are your friends here in 6-10. Most of them time it will be too chaotic to ensure a successful light of healing. Learn to aim beads properly. Its recommend to max sunlight and beads.
-Learn the attack patterns of everything including the defense system thing in 6-10. A good eir will ensure the party to be successful, but won't have a fast run without the cooperation of your teammates.

Tips and extra info in bold. I think that's all.

01-11-2009   #12 (permalink)
Banned

gabriel03758 is on a distinguished road

=O nice guide thanks Blitz ^^

(+ rep) xD

01-12-2009   #13 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

for the white ball, you don't need to go behind him
just the side is enough
i think that's actually a better choice since it'll come from behind him after it circles

about the minibosses, wari can speed it up if you place it right
in some rooms, it's a perfect distance from a wall you can place wari inside of

01-12-2009   #14 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x

ANY attack that deals ANY ELEMENTAL damage will cause the Spinning Blades Counter.

So far from testing it out. You don't need an Eir for Soldin but having one seems to extend your time limit. It seems to me with an Eir in H, you have to beat Rigel in 11 or 10 minutes or less for Soldin to appear.

Without an Eir, you have to beat Rigel in 8 minutes or less. Not so easy but better than waiting for an eir.

01-12-2009   #15 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Tips and extra info in bold. I think that's all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
for the white ball, you don't need to go behind him
just the side is enough
i think that's actually a better choice since it'll come from behind him after it circles

about the minibosses, wari can speed it up if you place it right
in some rooms, it's a perfect distance from a wall you can place wari inside of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
ANY attack that deals ANY ELEMENTAL damage will cause the Spinning Blades Counter.

So far from testing it out. You don't need an Eir for Soldin but having one seems to extend your time limit. It seems to me with an Eir in H, you have to beat Rigel in 11 or 10 minutes or less for Soldin to appear.

Without an Eir, you have to beat Rigel in 8 minutes or less. Not so easy but better than waiting for an eir.
Thanks for you guys' help~
Added all of the info in now, I will sort the Soldin information later in a nicer form

01-13-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Muley is on a distinguished road

For soldin, you need eir, 2 secrets and s-time, as in, Rigel must be dead under the s-time. We've been getting him all the time under those circunstances. The strategy we have been using to shorten time in rigel fight is to clear adds until the crabs spawn; when they do, you send one person to start damaging rigel, while the other 3 kill the crabs. When the giant armor machine spawns (last one), you leave 1 person to finish it, and the other 3 will deal with rigel.

Btw, anyone figured out the area of soldin's beam shower? It seems completely random, sometimes hitting 3, or none at all. Other than dashing away, is there any safe(r) spot?

01-13-2009   #17 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

i just go behind soldin as much as possible

for the magical stones, in the first room you only need to kill the big stone to stop the little ones from attacking
and wow so you don't need eir for soldin
that's good to know

EDIT:
ok cursed scar you're wrong
i just beat rigel in 6 minutes and soldin didn't appear
so you do need eir for soldin

Last edited by WhatThePhuc; 01-13-2009 at 11:18 AM.

01-13-2009   #18 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muley
For soldin, you need eir, 2 secrets and s-time, as in, Rigel must be dead under the s-time. We've been getting him all the time under those circunstances. The strategy we have been using to shorten time in rigel fight is to clear adds until the crabs spawn; when they do, you send one person to start damaging rigel, while the other 3 kill the crabs. When the giant armor machine spawns (last one), you leave 1 person to finish it, and the other 3 will deal with rigel.

Btw, anyone figured out the area of soldin's beam shower? It seems completely random, sometimes hitting 3, or none at all. Other than dashing away, is there any safe(r) spot?
Not sure about this, but I think the safe spot is a halfdash length away from Soldin in a certain direction (forget which).

I just usually keep attacking him, and if I get hit, it's only 180 dmg. 180/3.6k doesn't do much.

01-13-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chaoskidd is on a distinguished road
IGN: LightenS
Class: Arien lu_dacy
Guild: In memory of "Katamari"

Great guide o-o, I am having a hard time against that boss.