ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-guides/)
-   -   Updated Lunia Set/Item Database (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-guides/30398-updated-lunia-set-item-database.html)

Reiko 12-02-2008 02:56 PM

Updated Lunia Set/Item Database

Been working on this slowly for the past month and a half or so. I still got a few changes to implement yet but since the site is near completion I thought I'd share it. Namely including the info about what items are stored in the boxes, and improving the set item search a bit, and also for the items/potions which give you a buff of some sort, I want to add some details about what the buff actually does.

It's just hosted at a free host so in case it's unreliable, I'll get a mirror for it up in a bit. It doesn't seem that bad though.

Anyway here's the link. Hopefully it's useful to you.

http://luniadb.xtreemhost.com/

Edit 16 March 2009 .. New URL : Reiko's Lunia Database

Kirikaze 12-04-2008 07:14 PM

Good job Reiko ^^
The interface is pretty and the search engine looks awesome too.
It will be nice if you add in the drop % of the boxes soon, since I think that's what many people look for.

Keep up the good work =D

Xpecial 12-05-2008 01:27 AM

Great job with it, will be using it.

Reiko 12-05-2008 03:08 AM

Thanks. I'll try get the box info up soon.

Something I noticed was, on the Baphomet ("Bapomet") set the info I got before the update said that the 4 set effect was Damage +50~50. But I saw a dude in game who was wearing a piece, and when I moused over it said Max Defense. +50~50. Pretty sure its a text error though since the stuff in the database folder of the client still says min damage +50/max damage +50 for that effect.

Godbot3000 12-05-2008 04:44 AM

The set item search does not actually filter things by set effect and trigger conditions, e.g. if I just search for dexterity +?, it returns everything.

Reiko 12-05-2008 07:39 AM

yeah. since I was pretty lazy designing the sets/set effects sql table when I started (I did that section first) so it's not really possible to search like that efficiently. so I'm going to redesign it so that it can. well I kinda started to but didnt finish putting it all together. so the drop down menus are there for now but dont affect anything. it will work properly though once I get that sorted out.

anyway first im going to try get the box info done, and then that's next.

but if you have any ideas to make it better, or a bit easier, or any other sort of options you want me to add (to either search) then let me know and ill see what I can do.

Muley 12-05-2008 09:22 AM

Awesome work Reiko, the only thing missing is really drop rates, but that's minor.

Reiko 12-05-2008 09:33 AM

well good news is I worked out the box content stuff. bad news is its 3:30am and its my bday tomorrow so I'm going to sleep 8D

and drop rates, erm I think those might be only server side. well unless you meant the % chance of getting stuff from box

Foxed 12-05-2008 10:07 AM

Yea, I think he meant about the % chance from getting items from a box, especially the rarer boxes and the rarer items inside of them.

Gladiat 12-05-2008 03:49 PM

O wow.

That's really good :D

+Rep~

Reiko 12-07-2008 12:49 AM

The box contents info is up now. It doesn't appear on the page with all the search results but you can see it when you visit the page for the individual item.

Such as : Reiko's Lunia Database

The search page does have a link to the individual item pages anyway though just to make it stand out easier (you'll see what I mean)

It also works in reverse, since I'm sure someone some time would probably find this useful.

For example a catalyst can be found in 189 different boxes.

Reiko's Lunia Database

Next thing on the to do list is to fix up the set items search.

m1s3ri 12-07-2008 04:13 PM

Is it possible to display the materials needed to use craft books in the book's description, like the game does?

Reiko 12-07-2008 05:57 PM

My initial thought would be, yes it would have to be possible. But I'll try to see what I can do. It's something I hadn't thought of and a pretty good suggestion. :o

Reiko 12-08-2008 06:54 AM

Well, I can do it. But I gotta talk to my friend first to learn more about the alchemy system cause theres 2 numbers for each book which I dont understand, and I'm noob at this game e.e

Recess 12-08-2008 11:20 AM

Nice work, I'll probably use it.

Kirikaze 12-11-2008 04:06 PM

I was looking into those title items... some of them (those that are unavailable to gLunia yet) says it's equiped on "pet (cash)" slot... error?

Gladiat 12-11-2008 05:07 PM

Reiko, if you need any help editing, you could probably ask people here.

I'd be glad to help if you need it (when I have the time).

Reiko 12-11-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirikaze (Post 617180)
I was looking into those title items... some of them (those that are unavailable to gLunia yet) says it's equiped on "pet (cash)" slot... error?

If it's an error, then in this case, it's not an error on my part.

I didn't put all the info together by hand, I just worked out how to read the .b files and wrote a number of scripts to take all the info out.

I know the two items you are referring to. These i think?
Reiko's Lunia Database
Reiko's Lunia Database

You notice that although the description says you get those titles, it doesn't actually give you a title because it doesn't have an item effect for it. Like these ones do:

Reiko's Lunia Database
Reiko's Lunia Database

etc.

My guess is that the first two items were either some sort of old item or maybe some sort of test item, since it's weird for them to have the same slot id as where your pet goes, and likewise as I said they dont have the effect which gives you a name under your char.

Apart from that, I don't really have any other information about those two items.

Edit: Oh by the way, i been a bit lazy and didn't add it in yet. But to update m1s3ri, I did find out all the alchemy info, including the recipes, the possible outcomes for each and the success rates. I'll get around to it soon.

Kirikaze 12-11-2008 10:23 PM

Oh, I see. I thought it's a title, since "cool" and "autumn" are from the season events in twLunia... and in discussions they tend to refer this among the ones we had.... oh well, we will see how it turns out when it comes to gLunia xP Thanks for the clarification though.

Also looking forward to the alchemy list :3

Reiko 12-11-2008 11:04 PM

Well I dunno what to say :<