MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (8) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-17-2008   8 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion
Default a guide on "speed runs" doing stages quickly, and efficiently.

because seriously, 30-40 minute cobolt raids and 15 minute daru runs are just crappy, period, no excuse. this is for those that want really fast, and efficient runs.

"this dosent really apply to siren raid"

secrets, ignore them. you aren't here to get items, and spending time filling your hp is a waste as well, especially in the earlier stages (daru, drake, etc), the only time you'd really go to secrets is if the run wont be fast at all and theres nothing to gain by flying through it anymore.

kill what you have to kill. and kill them together. this is the main reason why times are so slow, because people sit around and kill everything...this is too slow, and you wont gain much of anything out of it (the chance of a rare box, big whoop), if theres 3 axe warriors and a orc fighter, and you only need to kill the orc fighter, do it, then keep moving, period.

talking, chatting, afking. it slows things down, and dosent help at all toward anything in the stage. yes, we all afk for crap we have to do in real life, and it happens, nothing we can do about it. but talking about how you saw such a bad movie last night, or how other characters should play, or how easy a stage is now, is another waste of time. if the stage is so easy, you wouldn't have such a problem doing stages efficiently now would you?

Don't be afraid of failing. nothing happens when you fail a stage, if you mess up, it's alright, just go for it, stop being scared. >_>

and lastly. relying on classes. really...thinking that you have to have a healer for everything that you do is the reason why a lot of runs are slow in the first place...you dont NEED a dacy for daru, you dont NEED a healer for cobolt raid, and you dont NEED a wizard for ghost raid... relying on other classes means you cant rely on your own skill. which is something we should work on now shouldnt we? =). try to solo some stages or raids. get more skilled with yourself, and you just might be able to come through with the people you're running with. which brings me to my next point.

knowing the people you're running with. this is, in my opinion, an important part of doing efficient runs. the more you know the people you're staging/raiding with, the easier it becomes. (from my experience, i've been playing with generally the same group of people for a year now, and it seems like we can read each others minds before it even happens in game), this creates great teamwork, communication, and synergy amongst your party.

Last edited by Ultimaga; 11-26-2008 at 06:40 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

added one more tip in, and revised a little bit.

11-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

For those didnt know yet, Jahil Btm, u can skip all mobs. Just rush and break the door. This should give u 8~9 mins run.

Stacking the mobs really save alot of time too. Plus there are people that did raids or x-10 hundreds of time. Its really boring but if the raid/stage is fast enough to break his personal record, it will wake him up.

Last edited by whitepage; 11-26-2008 at 08:09 AM.

11-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Oh I'm not too sure on this but, some people have said that you need Eir's for 6-10H/L in order for Soldin to spawn so...it is a must if you want the EXP and title too (for L. Soldin) . Can someone that plays klunia/jlunia/tlunia confirm this or something?

Anyways, nice guide but, I cannot find the same people to party with because I'm stuck with randoms too often.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

11-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

I agree on all marks, obviously.

The last one is the hardest to come by on a whim but it does happen sometimes. There is nothing more satisfying then having your team do what you think they should be doing. I love when I group with someone who will work off what I am doing and know exactly what I plan to do next and plan to further it out to the greatest effect and I-- in return, do the same.

I honestly need to start doing private runs more often than I have been. I need to go back to the GnG and TfT days but the population was so much lower back then, it was easier to know everyone.