After two months of non-yeti, I have receded to a succumb of laziness and reluctance to play Lunia.
It was then when one of my friends urged me on to help him yeti to 60. After the yeti break, I did not feel like yetiing anymore. So I only farmed 60 meats for Sunday which was supposed to be a 150 mat yeti. So I decided to bring back my former idea thats being in the back of my mind for so long...
The Original Testers:
I yetied with my friend and two other random players, it was my intention of releasing this to the public from the start.
How it works:
1. Everyone gets the quest, then one person goes to the top of yeti plat, but dont turn in the plants.
2. Another person goes for the door that will be open, the one to the right
3. Kill the yetis
takes around 1 minute total
4. Goes to campfire
5. Run to the door with the rocks while collecting the stage clear item( The ranking thing).
6. Knock the player(s) over the door. In order for this to work, one or more people has to squeeze in to the door. The best spot would be right before the door notch( either side would work).
7. Players goes to break rocks
This will take less than a minute
So the whole run takes less than 2 minutes
Same Speed, No mats, Less Stress
It was a huge success, but the then the others said to keep it a secret. I consented, but eventually, we all told other players before telling each other. Now, with my 1-2 hours per day playtime, I barely get any yeti in. It is because they have already started or not on.
P.S.: I'm sorry Shiru, but it was originally my idea and the whole process was thought up by myself. I believe I have the right to release this to the public. The reason I said to keep it at 4 is because I wont be active and I know I wont be able to get any yeti in if the players increase. I know I told two as well, but I did not tell them so I can yeti with them( they are already 60+). It was because of the excitement.
So spread the word! Yeti is now mat free!
You can make your resolution bigger and walk towards the gate while retrieving your item box. - By ShirukuRasshu
FDS close up for a much more successful rate of sending the target over the gate. - Limeonade
bcb facing away from the wall, with the people against it and it should pull the people over - Reon