Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-25-2008   #101 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Bloodline is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig
lol so wrong. the mobs and quest only litle more exp.the bosses give godly exp. H daru(in its lv range) gives more exp then our cobolt raid lol and out cobolt raid missing 800k exp (thats 5% at lv 60). and no more yeti as well. yeti got lv range ~~
So your saying Cobolting is better then pro yeti'ing? More exp? Because .63% x 2min runs = alot better then 45min cobolt raid >_>

IGN: Cannibalism

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-25-2008   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

^: At level 60, a run of yeti = .24%

An average cobolt run these days is around 36 mins, assuming there are no level 60 limes.

Math:
36 mins / 2 mins (though it should be more like 2.5 or 3) = 18 runs of yeti per cobolt raid
18 * .24% = 4.32% at 60

Cobolt wins.

08-25-2008   #103 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodline
So your saying Cobolting is better then pro yeti'ing? More exp? Because .63% x 2min runs = alot better then 45min cobolt raid >_>
A decent party can get it done in 30 minutes or less. Cobolt has two extremely obvious advantage. Equipment and Status. An expericneed Cobolter is considered much more "pro" than a someone who Yetis. Cobolt also gives decent equipment such as the capes(Runes etc.) and weapons.

08-25-2008   #104 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Class: Sieg
Level: 75 RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodline
Like Fiona said, you rather do this stupid braindead shit that dosn't even count as gameplay instead of actually having fun playing a normal raid that requires skill to level up?

Besides, you thinking Cobolt raid takes 45 mins prooves how much you relied on yeti or havn't done it yet or w/e since Cobolt raid takes like 30 mins on average. It can take less if you have a better team... and once I got an 18 mins raid.

08-25-2008   #105 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bredgen
Like Fiona said, you rather do this stupid braindead shit that dosn't even count as gameplay instead of actually having fun playing a normal raid that requires skill to level up?

Besides, you thinking Cobolt raid takes 45 mins prooves how much you relied on yeti or havn't done it yet or w/e since Cobolt raid takes like 30 mins on average. It can take less if you have a better team... and once I got an 18 mins raid.
all i gets are 20-35 minute raids D:

offtopic: yay 1.2k posts. another 800!

08-25-2008   #106 (permalink)
Boku ga Kira da!

qyn6 is on a distinguished road
IGN: qyn666
Class: Eir
Level: 61
Guild: Prisma

5% from cobolt at 60? O_o

maybe thats from the other lunias but in glunia its .80% at 60 so yeti is way faster

08-25-2008   #107 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

I'm so glad you discovered this so late, I hope ijji will fix Yeti / remove it. >_>
Or more nubs will hit 60+ and ruin raids, no offence but Yeti is really cheap compared how we used to level with raids / PvP.

08-25-2008   #108 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobanashi
I'm so glad you discovered this so late, I hope ijji will fix Yeti / remove it. >_>
Or more nubs will hit 60+ and ruin raids, no offence but Yeti is really cheap compared how we used to level with raids / PvP.
I agree with this and it's one of the reasons why I do not like to yeti or won't ever do it. Some of my guildies tried to get me to do it but I decline their offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qyn6
5% from cobolt at 60? O_o

maybe thats from the other lunias but in glunia its .80% at 60 so yeti is way faster
That's probably because their max level cap is level 75 and the fact that the exp rates are better over there anyways.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

08-25-2008   #109 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

lol guys don't worry you will be seeing lv 70 nubs when we get ep 6 lol thats how easy it is and how godly exp ~~. but they will take 4x slower then a pro doing L 6-10. coz passing L lir then even getting past 3rd room in L 6-10 is HARD

08-25-2008   #110 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

I dont have the time to raid to 60 by raiding... <-- Only plays 1-2 hours daily, or none at all. Need to focus on getting all A+

Anyways, I believe ijji wont take yeti off because of this glitch. If they do, then its probably preplanned.

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

08-25-2008   #111 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

yeti = shiet if we get the patch i hope we get(the one with luther freds brother) >,<. cobolt raid time will be reduced by allot as well as they gonna make it easier but make the boss harder.

08-25-2008   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

I find it funny how so many people read this thread, then when you go in game you see 6 yeti parties "No Mats" lulz =P

Anyway, yeti does need to be fixed, personally the quests should be collaborated with the raids in each episode.

History yeti should start at a decent lvl and end when you hit the appropriate lvl to do yeti's cave.

Legend Yeti should be the same idea as history but at a higher starting lvl, but end when you can actually do Kanhel's Ruins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

08-25-2008   #113 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Bloodline is on a distinguished road

From where i stand, i think it would be better to yeti then to cobolt at my level, id think id have more to offer at lvl60 doing cobolt then at lvl 53..everyones nub and it dosent take long to master a raid -.-
I've played many games to know when to abuse a glitch and time is at hand !_!

IGN: Cannibalism

08-27-2008   #114 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

blackrazor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
Meh. Honestly, I've been finding that these sort of parties take a bit longer than 'normal' yeti parties. Too many people sit around and do nothing after the stage clear screen, while I'm running to the door during it >.>
You're absolutely right. These 0mat parties often take 30 sec to 1 minute longer than pro yeti runs the old way. But unless you can collect 10 meats and 10 plants in that time difference, then you're still ahead of the game. At least, it'll be that way, when your stockpiles of meats & plants run out.
The look on Seig's face as he gets melleed to death by Dainn: Priceless.
There are some things gold can't buy. For everything else, there's L.Rogers.