Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2008   #41 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silklash
Alright... I'm assuming that you will never give me part credit for this... even testing it... I'm gonna be pissed at you for a very long time.

I will give you guys credit for testing it.. the reason i did not list is because I did not know all the original member's list.. I will look up on friends list I guess. I think it was you who discovered about the running during get item thingy. I will give you credit for that.. and FDS close up to Limeonade

Perhaps I will make add some info about taking turns going up to the top.. .. but currently, I think its unnecessary.

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2008   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
^:
I'll say it again to this:
Does anyone else see the contradiction in this testimony?
Abusing a glitch =/= replacing 1 file in your client rly.
If you save your GLunia over your JLunia it causes that little "side effect."

Having Dacy doesn't give me any "advantage" over anybody? If someone wants to play Dacy they're free to play JLunia or TLunia.

Either way, there's what, 6 people, that knew how to get Dacy and they kept it to themselves and didn't release it en masse.

The allure of getting to a high level is too much for people to handle. Make no mistake, abusing a glitch is not very different from hacking.

08-22-2008   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ForeverZero is on a distinguished road

Lunia is full of glitches, its still in the players hands to decide wheater or not you want to abuse them even if you can. I came from combat arms, yesterday 250-300 players were demoted out of abusing public hacks and glitch, not like is going to happen in lunia since tft is dead, but still those 250-300 players were caught by other 250-300 that remain legit and take the time to make ss.

There are things far worse than this unrealeased, yet is not like not releasing and abusing it is good, they simply learn the lesson from OB and keep them for themselfs or for small circles of ppl.

The first one to be informed about this stuff is not the community, its the gamedevs in order to patch it, that of course if you are willing to help and not willing to make it worse. I send mines like 3 weeks ago when i stop playing, but of course there wasnt any answer from tft, i will try later with ijji.

08-22-2008   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

dopefish69 is on a distinguished road

Can lime pass alone that door with RRT ? so far I haven't been able to do it with lime, but still when I get FDS'ed or SAAAA(sieg) on the same spot I get launched over the other side.

And yeah, real nice find, indeed it saves countless of hours of meat/plant farming.

08-22-2008   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Haining is on a distinguished road

Actually this is faster than with mats since ppl dont have to waste time farming plants and meats. Reports easy to get. Thanks Eternal
HainingKnight 27
HainingTia 23
HainingLime 22

JLUNIA
ハイニングKrieg 12
ハイニングEir 10

08-22-2008   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gaia is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gaia
Class: Sieg lt_knight
Level: 7x
Guild: Kaizen

Hey it just means that they will give birth to a whole new legion of newbs and when they party with those noobs they are gonna whine about it but wait who told the noobs of the yeti glitch.
Gholy: 5x Eir
MageRD: 3x Wizard

Guild: Kaizen

08-22-2008   #47 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Being able to complete the EXP quests without the plants/meats is a result of poor stage design.

Killing Daru with the cacti found throughout the stage is a result of poor stage design.

Trapping Adamans against the wall is a result of poor stage design.

Farming NPC fodder in Pirate King Roger's Grave, causing the Thorny Captain and Kanhel to stop attacking completely, skipping the Reaver in L3-10, locking the Scorpion Kings outside their room in Cobolt raid, blocking the Cobolt Captains with the old misplaced barrier, farming boxes in L4-1... all results of poor stage design. They're also all widely accepted.

Make of that what you will.

08-22-2008   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ForeverZero is on a distinguished road

If we are relaxing the bounds of what is acceptable and what not, why not release the methods for mod the client to the point were you get things that otherwise you cant get? i mean, if that goes public it will become widely accepted in no time..

08-22-2008   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Abusing a glitch =/= replacing 1 file in your client rly.
If you save your GLunia over your JLunia it causes that little "side effect."

Having Dacy doesn't give me any "advantage" over anybody? If someone wants to play Dacy they're free to play JLunia or TLunia.

Either way, there's what, 6 people, that knew how to get Dacy and they kept it to themselves and didn't release it en masse.

The allure of getting to a high level is too much for people to handle. Make no mistake, abusing a glitch is not very different from hacking.
You don't seem to be understanding the situation. Let me point out the contradiction for you.
<Insert mandatory OBJECTION! image here>
Quote:
I urge you to remove this. I have known about this glitch for some time now. It's a GLITCH and you're taking advantage of something in Lunia to have an advantage over other players. If this is allowed might as well allow me to post how to edit your client as to add Dacy into GLunia.
Might I direct your attention to the red section, specifically, "It's a GLITCH and you're taking advantage of something in Lunia". This part is absolutely true. The part following it ("to have an advantage over other players.") is true on certain conditions, and those conditions are very well described by the part in bold. You only have an advantage over other players when only you are aware of the abusable element, and they are not. Indeed, when you kept this to yourself, you were enjoying an advantage no one else had. That, by your own admission, should be outlawed. Thus, you have contradicted yourself for the sake of keeping that little advantage. I'm rather surprised you did not see this to begin with.

As for abusing glitches and hacking as a whole, it is up to the game company, not the players, to decide what is acceptable and what is unacceptable. It just so happens that a great number of times the opinions coincide.

Look at cobolt for example. We even had people lead GMs through the raid, abusing every single bug along the way. Did they fix anything? Nope. Thus the game administration decided those bugs were too minor or actually useful, and so did nothing.

Case two: The 4-1L barriers glitch that flooded the market with rare box 7s. That glitch was reported to the game administration and the barriers were extended to prevent such a thing. Thus the game administration decided that this bug was too harmful to the game, and so eliminated it.

Case three: The Dacy incident. Well, I'm sure we all know what happened there, so I won't waste my breath.

And finally case four: Rogers abuse and now this no materials yeti. These have yet to be evaluated by the game administration, and probably won't be for a while, given the state of the game at this time. The only thing we should do is raise public awareness of them so that no one has an unfair advantage, as you said, and the game administration will decide once again whether to allow or forbid such things.

08-22-2008   #50 (permalink)

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1s3ri
Being able to complete the EXP quests without the plants/meats is a result of poor stage design.

Killing Daru with the cacti found throughout the stage is a result of poor stage design.

Farming NPC fodder in Pirate King Roger's Grave, causing the Thorny Captain and Kanhel to stop attacking completely, skipping the Reaver in L3-10, locking the Scorpion Kings outside their room in Cobolt raid, blocking the Cobolt Captains with the old misplaced barrier, farming boxes in L4-1... all results of poor stage design. They're also all widely accepted.

the daru cacti glitch has been fixed. they explode from daru. anyway the fix should be added next patch

anyway GRATS on finding a easier exp way ^^

08-22-2008   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

nair is on a distinguished road
IGN: laz
Class: ice wall
Level: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig
the daru cacti glitch has been fixed. they explode from daru. anyway the fix should be added next patch

anyway GRATS on finding a easier exp way ^^
Daru can still be wall trapped though.

08-22-2008   #52 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1s3ri

After reading this, I really realized that Lunia is a game no one is hacking (at least for now or problem resolved), and sadly, most of us including me is doing all kinds of glitch, I suppose that glitching in this game is just an alternative way of hacking?

Sometime I really wonder if you can't glitch at Kanhel or Cobolt...(hardness level x2? o_o)

08-22-2008   #53 (permalink)

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingGear
After reading this, I really realized that Lunia is a game no one is hacking (at least for now or problem resolved), and sadly, most of us including me is doing all kinds of glitch, I suppose that glitching in this game is just an alternative way of hacking?

Sometime I really wonder if you can't glitch at Kanhel or Cobolt...(hardness level x2? o_o)
without glitch its slower only >.<

and most glitch gets patched up other get forgotten. but glunia rarely get patched so yea fail

08-22-2008   #54 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig
without glitch its slower only >.<

and most glitch gets patched up other get forgotten. but glunia rarely get patched so yea fail
well hell ya of course, you don't think by no more glitching it will be actually going faster lol?

I mean, altho it might be slower and might not worth the time, but that was what the game developer wanted it to be?

anyway, this is offtopic thingy in this thread, so I guess no more of it =P

08-22-2008   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingGear
I mean, altho it might be slower and might not worth the time, but that was what the game developer wanted it to be?
What the developer wants can be pretty damn weird. I mean look at Gunz for instance. The game developers in that game actually officialized the glitches that make up kStyle. How do we know that the glitches allowed to survive are not intended by /dev?

08-22-2008   #56 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
What the developer wants can be pretty damn weird. I mean look at Gunz for instance. The game developers in that game actually officialized the glitches that make up kStyle. How do we know that the glitches allowed to survive are not intended by /dev?
ya I know what u mean...especially about Gunz's glitches...=.="

I just think that if these stages (raid maybe) we're talking about, is both excitingly hard and have good reward (or even higher chance of getting reward), Lunia may not be so empty today...

Like examples below:

Right now
Kanhel = hard to do if without glitch, especially at ice barrier + breath, reward = good looking but sucky equip
So no one really wants to do it, to waste time for little exp and crap reward with such level of difficulty (except for those who like to collect set or like Kanhel look)

Cobolt = difficulty is ok, or so far with much glitching; reward is remarkable, though lower drop rate make it looks bad.

if they can actually take all glitches away from Kanhel & Cobolt, make Kanhel a better set of equip, increase rate of getting equip from box in cobolt, then we'd all be good.

Cuz this would be what the developer has intented the game to be, and player can truthly tell other they're not some sort of glitcher but real pro raider along with their good equip...

ewww...I said too much again...= =
let's just end it with lunia game developer = dumb lol

08-23-2008   #57 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

OIC, let's de-rail this thread even moar by posting how developers fail at designing well designed stages.

Kanhel - "hard" because the breathe does h4x damage and kills you in one shot.

Lolwut? It has a charge time of >1 second, and if you learn the movements, Stomp - spin tail - breathe, you would KNOW that it's going to be casted. Kay? Yessssss? lolol. Unless you're a brick, you would have the sense of walking out the range with a simple dash to the side. And without the glitch, simple get a lurer to keep the dumb dragon's attention, that's not reallllyyyy hardddd is it? It promotes teamwork, that deserves a plus as a preparation to Cobolt's Base.

Now then, onto the "so hard without glitch Cobolt Raid":

There are different "difficulty levels" to it as you might say. But it just spawns different numbers of mobs.

Scorpion room/Cobolt Captains: Abuse of boss AI - blocking aggro'd team member from the boss's range, thus distracting its attention while range-spamming it. No glitch here, it's just a strategy, you can simply ignore it and run around in the gigantic room and range it without problem. The barrier thing is just an extra boost for safety.

Cobolt mobs: Nothing here really, just spam away.

Barricades: Now then, you could really just have a whole team clearing one part at a time, it's not hard really. The lure is just speeding up the process and safety. Using the terrain.

THE GATE: Well, the little glitch spot that we used to skip the dragons is patched. It took time to get used to it, but it's nothing much really. Healers = spam knockback skills + heal, Dainn walls, Sieg/Tia attacks gate, etc. Easy enough?

Then there's the Golems: 3 Rotems on steroids. lool. If you have any skills at all, you would run out of the rush attacks from them like 80% of the time. Providing that you are not stunned/afk, or charging while someone lures one on you `-` It is totally possible to beat the three Rotems on steroids without the trapping, many have done it just for fun, because it actually is challenging. AKA team steroids with helicopter of doom. The rate of getting a box is decent to nice, maybe it's just your luck. There are 3 stones from each finish, what's to whine about? You had your share of fun.

More to the AI abuse thing:

Developers are human beings too k. Unless they're some super modified whatever that can design a completely perfect AI that can counter anything in one try, they're going to need some improvements overtime. AKA - Adamans using different attacks/counters(not yet in global)/running at a different place, etc. Daru running out of traps/spamming AoE/etc. Normal mobs counters if you attack too much, boss AoE you if you do [insert action here]. Well you get the point. The fact that its there doesn't mean that its the developers' fault, they fix those that are necessary, while leaving the insignificant ones to abuse. Of course, that doesn't mean that they will/can fix everything 100%, people will always find another strategy around them, it's all a part of the game.

The raids are designed to keep the game entertaining, if you're into them, then well, they succeeded. Also, notice how many times the word team came up? Yeah, Lunia is a game that requires a good amount of that, designed that way ok. If you go try and solo something somewhere thinking "omggg dis is so hard", well, get a party k.
And there are plenty more of Lunia that you have yet to explore. So yeahhhhhh /end de-railization of thread.

08-23-2008   #58 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA Lander
OIC, let's de-rail this thread even moar by posting how developers fail at designing well designed stages.

Kanhel - "hard" because the breathe does h4x damage and kills you in one shot.

Lolwut? It has a charge time of >1 second, and if you learn the movements, Stomp - spin tail - breathe, you would KNOW that it's going to be casted. Kay? Yessssss? lolol. Unless you're a brick, you would have the sense of walking out the range with a simple dash to the side. And without the glitch, simple get a lurer to keep the dumb dragon's attention, that's not reallllyyyy hardddd is it? It promotes teamwork, that deserves a plus as a preparation to Cobolt's Base.
sigh...must u talk to other in a looking-down way? - -
Yes, I know how to avoid his breath, except few time I made mistake or bad luck too, but the thing is, I still see a lot of player who has played Kanhel a lot of time now, and still dunno how to dodge it (even more ppl run up to him and get breath-ed and we healer has to save them - -)

Just think how much time Kanhel Raid will actually take if count out the whacking ice barrier while Kanhel is still...

[QUOTE=LALA Lander;393422]Now then, onto the "so hard without glitch Cobolt Raid":

There are different "difficulty levels" to it as you might say. But it just spawns different numbers of mobs.

Scorpion room/Cobolt Captains: Abuse of boss AI - blocking aggro'd team member from the boss's range, thus distracting its attention while range-spamming it. No glitch here, it's just a strategy, you can simply ignore it and run around in the gigantic room and range it without problem. The barrier thing is just an extra boost for safety.

Quote:
Cobolt mobs: Nothing here really, just spam away.

Barricades: Now then, you could really just have a whole team clearing one part at a time, it's not hard really. The lure is just speeding up the process and safety. Using the terrain.

THE GATE: Well, the little glitch spot that we used to skip the dragons is patched. It took time to get used to it, but it's nothing much really. Healers = spam knockback skills + heal, Dainn walls, Sieg/Tia attacks gate, etc. Easy enough?
For these I have no problem, so no comment.

Quote:
Then there's the Golems: 3 Rotems on steroids. lool. If you have any skills at all, you would run out of the rush attacks from them like 80% of the time. Providing that you are not stunned/afk, or charging while someone lures one on you `-` It is totally possible to beat the three Rotems on steroids without the trapping, many have done it just for fun, because it actually is challenging. AKA team steroids with helicopter of doom. The rate of getting a box is decent to nice, maybe it's just your luck. There are 3 stones from each finish, what's to whine about? You had your share of fun.
I can't say I'm best at dodging 3 Rotems' attacks, but ya, their attack is actually not threating. But why do u think ppl gather these 3 up then start attacking? Cuz 1 skill can put damage on all 3 of them at once. Now, if u can't trap them at all and having them loose, in time the party will tend to start making mistake, thus may make a big difference, since this is quite a teamwork-is-needed game.

Another thing is, they could at least fill the room with some other mob, when I first knew this Raid, I always thought there would be other monster inside as well (kinda like L1-10 u got tree beside), imagine they put more little golem or cata in there, maybe to the pro today that's not quite the problem, but for majority? More Big Challenge.

Seriously, altho I'd be pissed, I'd rather be owned by Boss than hardly doing anything, wait for trapping, then blinding casting skill til the end...

Quote:
More to the AI abuse thing:

Developers are human beings too k. Unless they're some super modified whatever that can design a completely perfect AI that can counter anything in one try, they're going to need some improvements overtime. AKA - Adamans using different attacks/counters(not yet in global)/running at a different place, etc. Daru running out of traps/spamming AoE/etc. Normal mobs counters if you attack too much, boss AoE you if you do [insert action here]. Well you get the point. The fact that its there doesn't mean that its the developers' fault, they fix those that are necessary, while leaving the insignificant ones to abuse. Of course, that doesn't mean that they will/can fix everything 100%, people will always find another strategy around them, it's all a part of the game.
really dun wanna say more about those, but ur last sentence caught me:people will always find another strategy around them.

that's exactly what I meant, since the game is hardly hackable, there's no hacker, only glitcher.

anyway...I don't feel like arguing anymore, I only wanted to share some thought, if it weren't for your attitude of laughing at other, I could care less of replying -_-

08-23-2008   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

falloutmage is on a distinguished road

so.. now high lvls will be noob..
everyone will be noobie >.>
and i think this will be patched very soon =/

08-23-2008   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

vacrin is on a distinguished road
IGN: alot lol
Class: ralph,lime,ryan, and such
Level: 70+ mostly