Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2008   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Bloodline ChampionsRumble FighterEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Fusion

The skills best used for getting a person thru the door include: Siegs FDS, dainns lands giant fist, and tias AASS.... other skills may work too but it will happen randomly (siegs AASAAAAA/Xcut, dainns firebomb). If only one person can knock over, then have the other chars knock each other down and stack in the same spot so one person can knock them all over.
Btw Mem... i thought you agreed not to post about this... since you DID tell syr first, so i thought it would be fine to tell one other person.... just wow, didn't even tell me you were gonna post, since i did discover the glitch spots and told you guys to stand there to test when we were going to...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2008   #22 (permalink)
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Kadeshi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kadeshi / Kdxzilla
Class: Knight / Templar lu_krieg
Guild: Wolfpack

wait...
so you do one normal run, then do that campfire run, then one normal run again, and campfire run again?, and you do only the rock quest? can't do the kill yeti one?

08-22-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

blackrazor is on a distinguished road

I wonder if you can launch over the door before killing yeti. Still no mats.

The pros of that should be:

1) Easier to squeeze to the right door position, cuz you can see it better. You can see the landmarks for the rock breaks a bit easier, too.

2) You can skip the stage clear screen, shaving a few seconds.

The cons of that should be:

1) You'll be dealing with the critters while rock breaking. Not that much of a problem though. Many players can do this at full speed, with losing zero lives, or 1 life at the most.

=====

Comments please from the good people that first discovered this 0mat Yeti goodness.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by silklash
you cannot launch over the door b4 killing the yeti since you can't attack each other
You are 100% right. I stand (or rather, sit) corrected. Thanks.
The look on Seig's face as he gets melleed to death by Dainn: Priceless.
There are some things gold can't buy. For everything else, there's L.Rogers.

08-22-2008   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about

you cannot launch over the door b4 killing the yeti since you can't attack each other

08-22-2008   #25 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Quote:
The skills best used for getting a person thru the door include: Siegs FDS, dainns lands giant fist, and tias AASS.... other skills may work too but it will happen randomly (siegs AASAAAAA/Xcut, dainns firebomb). If only one person can knock over, then have the other chars knock each other down and stack in the same spot so one person can knock them all over.
Btw Mem... i thought you agreed not to post about this... since you DID tell syr first, so i thought it would be fine to tell one other person.... just wow, didn't even tell me you were gonna post, since i did discover the glitch spots and told you guys to stand there to test when we were going to...
Silk, I was the one that told you guys to line up at the door.. I was the one that chose to use FDS and after one of you got through, we decided to use that spot. And I was the one that discovered the best spot?... I can fit in with ease while it takes forever for you guys... You even said you knew this plan all along but was too lazy to test it out. You may have thought of no mat yeti, but not the exact procedure. I told you guys the plan from the very start!

You didnt know that Syrion knew... I asked him. He said he never told you except asking if he yetied with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadeshi
wait...
so you do one normal run, then do that campfire run, then one normal run again, and campfire run again?, and you do only the rock quest? can't do the kill yeti one?
double sketch, you would be able to do both quests.

Now, Im much more happier. I am actually getting yeti runs with my 2 hours activity!

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

08-22-2008   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Event Winner

You didnt tell us to line up at the door. I was the one who stood in the spot after when you mentioned about getting past the door, I found the spot that works like the campfire barriers do. And no, i fit in easily, probably more than you, since i know how the spot actually works. Yes I thought about this plan, but i give credit to you for actually mentioning it. You were talking about how FDS's height would get past the door anyways....

08-22-2008   #27 (permalink)
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Kadeshi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kadeshi / Kdxzilla
Class: Knight / Templar lu_krieg
Guild: Wolfpack

EDIT - OH **** nvm now i get it, and WTH that is totally hax!

08-22-2008   #28 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Quote:
You didnt tell us to line up at the door. I was the one who stood in the spot after when you mentioned about getting past the door, I found the spot that works like the campfire barriers do. And no, i fit in easily, probably more than you, since i know how the spot actually works. Yes I thought about this plan, but i give credit to you for actually mentioning it. You were talking about how FDS's height would get past the door anyways....
I told you guys to stand at the door.. I did not say the words line up. Btw... if you remember correctly, I stood in the right spot, I told you guys it was right before the notch.. you knew the spot as well, but so did the lime. You never said anything about the correct spot other than squeezing in for a long time . I squeezed in with ease.

w.e lets drop this... If you think you found the spot. If you think finding the spot is that important( even if I did not, it was only a matter of time after testing).

Another reason I told is because..

When we yetied.. I went to the top everytime, then I would have to wait for you guys to go down to the yetis. I would have to wait for like 5 seconds before you guys actually start moving! I hope this doesnt happen to the yeti parties nowadays..

Solomid Guides:

08-22-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadeshi
so you still need to do a normal run, then the campfire run?
To open the yeti door, all that is required is that you move to the top of the map. After killing the yetis, you then break the rocks in the campfire, so it is a normal run w/o turning in anything or breaking rocks first.

edit: i got beat fast =x

08-22-2008   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Dragn Slayr is on a distinguished road

i never thought only techinique i know is the lime roll roll thing
xXMysticalXx
*Dainn*1x*PVP-6*
< Needs to learn how to make a sig.

08-22-2008   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Event Winner

You did not stand in the right spot. I stood in the corner that i mentioned to let you FDS me. And i do think finding the correct spot is important, b/c u did not give me any credit when you posted about this.

Btw, it only took so long for us to move to the bottom b/c.... we had already done this for like 5 hours straight until you logged on... and we'd be extremely bored of it. You would only stay for like 1-2 hours out of the 10+ hours we actually did.

08-22-2008   #32 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Quote:
You did not stand in the right spot. I stood in the corner that i mentioned to let you FDS me. And i do think finding the correct spot is important, b/c u did not give me any credit when you posted about this.

Btw, it only took so long for us to move to the bottom b/c.... we had already done this for like 5 hours straight until you logged on... and we'd be extremely bored of it. You would only stay for like 1-2 hours out of the 10+ hours we actually did.
I did stand in the right spot. I got over when you land giant fisted me. <-- look at the screenshots. And I did not give you credit because you did NOT find the spot. The first one to get over from the FDS is the lime, not YOU. I knew the spot then, and I know it now.

You may have told the people the spot, but NOT me. I knew the spot all alone because I was there when we first started and tested

I do admit Limeonade deserves a credit though: for pointing out FDS should be done close up.

O btw, did I mention I found out how to launch 2 people at once? :P

Solomid Guides:

08-22-2008   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Event Winner

i already mentioned how to launch 2 people at once.... anyways im cobolting soon so bye

08-22-2008   #34 (permalink)
Pro in EVERY class

Ichi will become famous soon enoughIchi will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ichigon, Ichigirl, Ichiti
Class: Every Class
Level: 61, 60, 57, 60, 53, 50, 50, 65
Guild: Daysleepers, TheNakedHealer, SexyCat, 500Cent

this doesn't solve one thing: bored.

08-22-2008   #35 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

bye shiru

Think what you want... Even if you have discovered, what you have discovered I have discovered as well. Its really frustrating to me since i do not remember you discovering anything at all.. Perhaps pointing out pointers to new people while I wasnt there? I donno, and I dont care..

And like I said, I was planning on releasing this from the start >.>. I told you guys that I am posting this right after it worked. Sorry Shiru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigon
this doesn't solve one thing: bored.
Yeah.. Its still as boring as ever...

Solomid Guides:

08-22-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gaia is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gaia
Class: Sieg lt_knight
Level: 7x
Guild: Kaizen

So you guys gonna make even more noobs, more nooby? nice job.
Gholy: 5x Eir
MageRD: 3x Wizard

Guild: Kaizen

08-22-2008   #37 (permalink)
Pro in EVERY class

Ichi will become famous soon enoughIchi will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ichigon, Ichigirl, Ichiti
Class: Every Class
Level: 61, 60, 57, 60, 53, 50, 50, 65
Guild: Daysleepers, TheNakedHealer, SexyCat, 500Cent

I really have no problem for this, people who like yeti is totally their riight and it's ok.

yeti is yeti, with mat and without mat doesn't make a different to me.

it's just a "fast and boring exp farm" turn in a "faster and boring exp farm".

i don't yeti, thats just my attitude, and i think that kinda cool.

and i notice the rule "level doesn't matter" for some times, thats why Ichigon stay at 59 for so long.

08-22-2008   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigon
I really have no problem for this, people who like yeti is totally their riight and it's ok.

yeti is yeti, with mat and without mat doesn't make a different to me.

it's just a "fast and boring exp farm" turn in a "faster and boring exp farm".

i don't yeti, thats just my attitude, and i think that kinda cool.

and i notice the rule "level doesn't matter" for some times, thats why Ichigon stay at 59 for so long.
Really? Matters to me.

It's funny how there's a double standard for "hacking" and "abusing glitches." When people finally realized who the Dacy was (iPuppeteer/PedoBearDacy/iSummoner) it was all OMG HACKER HACKER U HACK IM REPORTING U.

But abusing glitches that give you an advantage over the general player base is totally fine, right?

08-22-2008   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

^:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever (reporting this thread)
I urge you to remove this. I have known about this glitch for some time now. It's a GLITCH and you're taking advantage of something in Lunia to have an advantage over other players. If this is allowed might as well allow me to post how to edit your client as to add Dacy into GLunia.
Does anyone else see the contradiction in this testimony?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Really? Matters to me.

It's funny how there's a double standard for "hacking" and "abusing glitches." When people finally realized who the Dacy was (iPuppeteer/PedoBearDacy/iSummoner) it was all OMG HACKER HACKER U HACK IM REPORTING U.

But abusing glitches that give you an advantage over the general player base is totally fine, right?
I'll say it again to this:
Does anyone else see the contradiction in this testimony?

08-22-2008   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
bye shiru

Think what you want... Even if you have discovered, what you have discovered I have discovered as well. Its really frustrating to me since i do not remember you discovering anything at all.. Perhaps pointing out pointers to new people while I wasnt there? I donno, and I dont care..

And like I said, I was planning on releasing this from the start >.>. I told you guys that I am posting this right after it worked. Sorry Shiru
Alright... I'm assuming that you will never give me part credit for this... even testing it... I'm gonna be pissed at you for a very long time.