MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-08-2008   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory
Default Baphomet raid guide z.z

i haven't done bapo in a long time and my screenies wiped when i patched ep6 =_= so il just write about what i remember. so it might be incorrect. anyway if you know any info or something i wrote was inaccurate please tell me so i can fix/add it in. and kyo went cosplaying for 4 days or something and i cant bapo till he comes back

How to unlock Bapo
1. you have to be lv 56 and unlocked 1-6.(there will be a patch that makes so you cant join any side stage till you unlocked it yourself)
2. talk to Selphi in sq. you will get a quest to talk to Jini
3. go to 1-6 and talk to Fairy Naniel. you will unlock shadow valley
4. go to shadow valley and beat it. and you will get 2 more stages. sealed forest and misty valley(not sure on misty valley)
5. go to sealed forest. talk to Yuria(yep she survived 3-10) and she will give you a quest and it will unlock Tumglad raid.

How to get key
1. go to sealed forest.
2. Talk to Yuria's father.
3. Get the quest for the green stone. Finish it.
4. Talk to Yuria's father accept the quest that needs both a green and black stone.
5. i dont knw how to get the white stone coz kyo never told me and he just gave me the key boxes =_= so someone that knw can you please tell me?
6. Finish the quest that need both green and white stone. and you get a bapo box

Bapo Raid
req: lv 56+,bapo key and max 8 people.

Anyway again il say it for people that missed top part. my info is probably inaccurate.

get 8 people party, get at least 2 eir , i recommend 3 tho. 2 siegs and as many dacy as you can(they are the one that dmg bapo on last form.) and rest of the classes can be anything.

walk pass the barrier when you gotten your party. then run down til you see the dark elf warrior npc and go to him.

be careful tho the boulder in 1-1 rolls down here as well and they hit around 400 dmg. and if you get hit its quite annoying to start moving down. anyway wait for your whole party come here. then accept the quest.

then dash diagonally down right from the dark elf warrior npc and you will see bunch of trees. make a dacy use the stun aoe skill fast before the trees start attacking then use thunder candy. that should kill a couple of tress to open space.
ignore rare8. anyway here pic of after the most trees been killed and only few mobs left. and the mobs are always different depending on what boss you will get.

anyway now kill the remaining trees and mini bapos.
more mobs will spawn after you killed all trees.

a portal will open when your done.

everyone needs stand on the portal. anyway party will be teleported up. 3 random bosses from ep 1 will spawn.
example on what kind of bosses spawn

quite easy to kill so i doubt i need write how to kill them. anyway when you killed them, kill the trees on the corner of the maps and dark elf will spwn. group them and aoe them to death. wops nearly forgot. theres a npc on the right side so don't forget finish quest ~~.

anyway if i remember correctly a path way will open on down right corner of the map. some fire traps will spawn.

kill them and then move on. dark elfs will spawn. and as above group them against a wall and aoe them to death. a portal will open.

anyway bapo will spwn. kill all mobs but save a tree or something so mobs dont respawn. stuck bapo here
w/e happens dont die. a meteor shower comes when bapo runs away at 50% hp

stage clear ~~. you beat bapo NOT =P

theres will be a next stage buttom. press it when your party is ready.

wops forgot mention it earlier. bapo raid is 3 stages. however you wont get your lifes back form the last stage. so if you die you die =P

2nd stage of bapo nearly same thing as the 1st stage. dash down avoid boulders.

go to dark elf warrior npc. dash diagonally down right . anyway be careful this time.the poison mushroom from 1-10 will be there. theres a safe path at the bottom. 3-4 people go down way and kill all the mobs. rest party go top way. kill all mobs and try not to die avoid the explosive chickens(forgot what there name was D they respawn so try dodge them and keep on killing . its hard to fake res here. a portal will open after you killed all mobs.
ignore the rare8 boxes just showing how it looks like

you will be teleported. bapo will spawn. he got new attacks this time. anyway don't kill all mobs like last time. save one. after you taken 35-50% hp. he will run away. a portal will open on the down right corner.

however this time your supposed to save small fairies from dark elfs. anyway however like last time group the elfs and aoe them. wops i forgot if the dark elf moves to much make a dacy use lv 60 skill and stun them. anyway after you killed the 2nd spawn of dark elf.

a portal will open and bapo will come again. however this theres a statue npc on top left corner. stuck bapo there. and make 2 siegs voke him(we didnt use this but i think it work). and rest party go beside him and kill him. wops forgot nearly. dont kill all minions save one and make someone aggro it to other part of room. anyway when bapo get 75% dmged he runs away.

stage cleared ~~ but stil 1 more stage left.

anyway press next stage when your party is ready. and yea you wont get back the life you loose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoQhjLRn0mA coz i lost my pics this is the best i can find til i do next bapo raid and who knws when that will happen T.T. this video is old. he got same attacks but the dmg they do is changed. and he doesnt heal in that pic. they would not won that bapo if he healed =P

anyway you see the huge colorful aoe he does. make all dacy bug wari with it. then take bapo top left corner and make wari get aggro. you can attack but be carefull so you don't get aggro. and dont forget if you get killed he heals allot of his hp back. and thats fricken ALLOT =_=. as above make sure 1 person in party play around with 1 minion so they don't re-spawn. theres way to many mobs to handle if they re-spawn. takes awhile but meh he dies eventually =P.

anyway if you got any info would be happy if you shared. if i wrote something wrong correct me. as i said earlier this is what i remembered from the raid. anyway il write jahirilia guide some other day <,<

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-08-2008   #2 (permalink)
unknown159

nice guide once uve done it again update it

AND THAT IS ONE SCARY BOSS!!!
the blasts have like great range and its like instant kill >.<

08-08-2008   #3 (permalink)
Pro in EVERY class

Ichi will become famous soon enoughIchi will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ichigon, Ichigirl, Ichiti
Class: Every Class
Level: 61, 60, 57, 60, 53, 50, 50, 65
Guild: Daysleepers, TheNakedHealer, SexyCat, 500Cent

after i watch the video, all i learn about this raid is spam res stone. i can't see any skill in this, only healer has no mp when need to heal, and lime transform and die

08-08-2008   #4 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigon
after i watch the video, all i learn about this raid is spam res stone. i can't see any skill in this, only healer has no mp when need to heal, and lime transform and die
Since Bapho Heals 3k Hp Every Kill he gets... I dont think spamming res stones is the greatest idea (Unless Test server).

I say the best tactic (For Final Form) I've seen so far, is Going 1 on 1 with Bapho (Usually with Lime w/ Invc Pot) and dealing as much damage as possible. Running away and avoid dieing until pot cd comes back, and repeat.

08-08-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Airbend3r is on a distinguished road

Yea spammign test stones is useless in bapho unless your a lv60 lime becasue thats the only thing that can do more dmg thta bapho will heal
PrincessEir(healer)-lv75
JelloBend3r(lime)-Lv76
SpartanLaser(arien)-Lv78
Biffle(yuki)-Lv60
CurryMaster(tia)-Lv60
MissilePod(ryan)-Lv70
Unanimous(dacy)-Lv71
PlasmaCannon(Kali)-Lv60

08-08-2008   #6 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

i allready wrote the best strategy i know. make wari invincible with the colorful aoe he does. then make him go to top left corner and let wari kill him <,<

08-09-2008   #7 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Bring a few ress stones for special occasions? :3

08-09-2008   #8 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbend3r
Yea spammign test stones is useless in bapho unless your a lv60 lime becasue thats the only thing that can do more dmg thta bapho will heal
(Keep in Mind, I'm just talking about all skill damage.)

Not Exactly, Sieg can do around 5k/7k Damage with all of his skills.

Dainn will fall short (of the 3k damage min.)(to many mobs to rely on homings.)
Eir's Jog.. Well, I'd say Bapho would move before enough star's hit. Prob canceled anyways.
Tia - 3-4k Damage.
Dacy/Kreig - Depends on User, but more then sieg if used correctly.
Yuki - I haven't played Test/Soldin Since Yuki came out, so i can't really say.

08-09-2008   #9 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiefyDaggers
Bring a few ress stones for special occasions? :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRai
(Keep in Mind, I'm just talking about all skill damage.)

Not Exactly, Sieg can do around 5k/7k Damage with all of his skills.

Dainn will fall short (of the 3k damage min.)(to many mobs to rely on homings.)
Eir's Jog.. Well, I'd say Bapho would move before enough star's hit. Prob canceled anyways.
Tia - 3-4k Damage.
Dacy/Kreig - Depends on User, but more then sieg if used correctly.
Yuki - I haven't played Test/Soldin Since Yuki came out, so i can't really say.
why suicide and die and loose money when you can just summon wari,bug wari move bapo top left corner take it easy and kill him.

08-09-2008   #10 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig
why suicide and die and loose money when you can just summon wari,bug wari move bapo top left corner take it easy and kill him.
I didn't say suicide, i just wanted to prove, that lime wasnt the only damage dealer,.

and your idea, requires all mobs to be dead first (And one alive)... which is pretty annoying.
and you have to make sure Wari doesnt aggro that mob, and accidentally kill it, and you have to do the mob kill all over again.

08-09-2008   #11 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
I didn't say suicide, i just wanted to prove, that lime wasnt the only damage dealer,.

and your idea, requires all mobs to be dead first (And one alive)... which is pretty annoying.
not really. if you let bapo go free. sooner or later you will end up mistakely kill the last mob and they re-spawn and huge PAIn again

08-10-2008   #12 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig
not really. if you let bapo go free. sooner or later you will end up mistakely kill the last mob and they re-spawn and huge PAIn again
Well, either way that last mob is in the way... why not have them on the other side of the map, and have two siegs voke chain it? or another doll glitched in the wall, with a moon barrier.. just in case. While Bapho is aggroed, have a lime invc pot, and destory it with the 60 form?

Would that be the best idea then?

08-21-2008   #13 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Well, either way that last mob is in the way... why not have them on the other side of the map, and have two siegs voke chain it? or another doll glitched in the wall, with a moon barrier.. just in case. While Bapho is aggroed, have a lime invc pot, and destory it with the 60 form?

Would that be the best idea then?
bapo don't stand stil <,< he fly quite often. and you need have enough dmg~dmg to do so to. his hp is quite large. but it might work with right gear. you dont get the doll glitch i suppose >,< nearly nothing can kill a glitched doll.

EDIT: posted in screeny from bapo 1 and half of bapo2. and BUMP! fixed some incorrect info too

08-21-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Dark Guy is on a distinguished road

Hey, thanks for the guide! (:

BTW, that bpahomet in the video you posted did heal...

08-21-2008   #15 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

oh he does heal there. but he heals more now >,< coz his hp jumped back allot more then that when i died o.o