Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

pencilbox is on a distinguished road
Default H/L 4-10 (updates for holyhawk's guide)

this is HolyHawk's >> http://www.mylunia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16087

For Lunia V1.5x, a few things have been added/changed in Tarask's room. All the below mentioned will be at L difficulty. H mode is just a little easier and a little less painful.

Now there's this device at all corners of his room and one at the "entrance" of the arena. These devices are the ones which shoot Eir's Moonlight Chain spell. At L mode, each hits for 1xx for 3 hits (thks oomomfg) and it KDs. The device is capable of 5 shots though.

The big problem about this device is, it sets you up for an air combo from tarask's (new)breath. And once broken, it'll respawn in about 1~2min. Eir's Moon Barrier can block this device's attack. It takes one lv5x dainn a Cold Dragon + Firebolt to destroy it. But, if you have a Dacy in the team who knows how to glitch pets... XD

Next is Tarask's breathe. Now Tarask's breathe is no longer "stationary". Basically, Tarask will now sway its head left and right so that his breathe covers a larger area. All 5 heads can sway. Each head does the same swaying pattern : Breathe first > sway to ITS left > sway to ITS right (ie. back to starting position). The degree of his sway can different from large swaying to stationary breathe.

Because of this change, the "safe" spot is now NOT at the top (as featured in HolyHawk's guide). It is now at the opposite side (ie. the other end). This is because the ice head's swaying breathe will catch you if you are at the old safe spot.

Also, in Legend mode, each of Tarask's head (excluding black) has 5004 hp when its played with a team of 4 xD
:: In addition ::
Quote:
Originally Posted by oomgomfg
Brown head now has the mud attack (same as the Mud Monster's from 4-6), "locks"(can move since the effect is only for an instant, but really slowly) and damages. Once you're hit, you'll basically drop down to 0 hp, no exceptions. But it doesn't have the flinch effect, though.
:: pictures (credits goes to respective post-ers) ::

for H4-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
All breaths does knockdown. You probably meant the green wave thingy that hits you.

And i think the devices have HP rather than hits.
And one CBD kills a device in H4-10 for me. (Somehow some attacks require more hits, my first CBD kills it, but my 2 hits fire bomb can't)

And yes the range of breath (by range i mean sideway range) is definitely increased.

And the ice dragon head have a wide range icicle pillar attack rather than the old one line icicle pillar.

The poison head does a wide area poison wave as well, but i don't think it follows you anymore.
The breaths are also made more visible.

This is the save spot for History Only.
Note you have to stand right towards the edge, literally at the end of the corner. (Eirs should stand there)

for L4-10

safe spots

For Eirs

Thats basically it, I suppose. Please do point out any thing that I've missed out.

彩色筆 - Lv 5x - (Stage) Eir
不管三七二十一 - Lv 5x - (Stage) Dainn
蠟筆箱 - Lv 19 Dacy

Woots, cleared 3-10 with 2 man team - lv19 eir n dacy. Nxt aim > clear L1 with <lv21 xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-24-2008   #2 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Just letting you know, we got the patch already. o.o

05-24-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

oomgomfg is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I thought that the devices were hurt by the number of hits, not damage, guess I was wrong then? And the chain can only connect about 3 hits most of the time.

Green head's breathe doesn't knockdown. Breathe range doesn't look like it's been increased, just Legend and History is the same now. And added animation to the breathe, making it look like its moving, but actually isn't.

Brown head now has the mud attack (same as the Mud Monster's from 4-6), "locks"(can move since the effect is only for an instant, but really slowly) and damages. Once you're hit, you'll basically drop down to 0 hp, no exceptions. But it doesn't have the flinch effect, though.

05-24-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

@LALALander > >< sorry I did not know

@ oomgomfg > o.o it does not? I'm pretty sure the "covered range" is broader. I've seen many a team mate got aerialed by the device's chain on the device's right side and still get pulled into the breath. I could be wrong too. And I didn't know green's breath don't KD xDD Had never witness it yet,thks!

Also the device's "HP" could be by hits. Cold Dragon + firebolt = 5 hits. Maybe someone can try verifying it? In H4-10, my wizard used one cold dragon (3hits) and the device broke.

Once everything's confirmed and ok, I'll update the first post accordingly =D

蠟筆箱 - Lv 19 Dacy

Woots, cleared 3-10 with 2 man team - lv19 eir n dacy. Nxt aim > clear L1 with <lv21 xD

05-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

we're updated very close to klunia already.. probably one patch behind..(comparing the skill patches)

05-25-2008   #6 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

All breaths does knockdown. You probably meant the green wave thingy that hits you.

And i think the devices have HP rather than hits.
And one CBD kills a device in H4-10 for me. (Somehow some attacks require more hits, my first CBD kills it, but my 2 hits fire bomb can't)

And yes the range of breath (by range i mean sideway range) is definitely increased.

And the ice dragon head have a wide range icicle pillar attack rather than the old one line icicle pillar.

The poison head does a wide area poison wave as well, but i don't think it follows you anymore.
The breaths are also made more visible.

This is the save spot for History Only.
Note you have to stand right towards the edge, literally at the end of the corner. (Eirs should stand there)

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

05-26-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

xDD kag's post is uber clear.

But in Legend mode, we all stood there as well o.o Only danger is the erratic fire tornadoes which can be diverted by moon barrier as well XD Or are there any other dangers I did not get to see?

I have tried before, Drake's tornadoes can be absorbed by barrier but Tarask's will roll through the barrier, destroying it in the process.

Thus, the barrier has to be placed nearer to Tarask such that it will attract the tornadoes and send them rolling off the arena.

蠟筆箱 - Lv 19 Dacy

05-30-2008   #8 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

=O i didnt knw his breathe got wider range on klunia/tlunia. =O maybe i killed him to fast with dragon flute <.<

05-30-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

LOLS Kreig >< dragon flutes ftw!

oh well i'll be posting up screenshots of safe spots for L4-10. Just did it again it a while ago..

蠟筆箱 - Lv 19 Dacy

06-05-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lazybum will become famous soon enough

Actually i prefer staying at the far bottom and going up to whack the main head when its safe. (for history, dunno if it works for legend)

I do both ways depending on the preference of my party but this way seems faster O.o

Tlunia - Drastic (Dainn), Eclipse (Eir)

06-05-2008   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

If you stand in between red and green, your basically safe from green's breath.

How ever you dont really need to stand at the far right corner when red is breathing.

You could also snipe the black head from the eir's safe spot with Flash fate,Ocean of Fire, and other dainn skills.

although i do warn you, if you ever decide to use this safe spot method, dont aggro blue :P or face the ice pillars of doom.

Nado's need to be angled down at red and green mainly. Happened to us with the our last run, zero used nado and it somehow hit blue, which caused the head to do the massive ice pillar attack.

The 2nd safe spot is also a good one still, but if you want much more efficient runs the newest safe spot pencilbox posted is a good one.

I also figured out how to trap the illusionary beast by accident one time. Ill take screenies next time if i ever get around to do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

06-06-2008   #12 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyjuice
If you stand in between red and green, your basically safe from green's breath.

How ever you dont really need to stand at the far right corner when red is breathing.

You could also snipe the black head from the eir's safe spot with Flash fate,Ocean of Fire, and other dainn skills.

although i do warn you, if you ever decide to use this safe spot method, dont aggro blue :P or face the ice pillars of doom.

Nado's need to be angled down at red and green mainly. Happened to us with the our last run, zero used nado and it somehow hit blue, which caused the head to do the massive ice pillar attack.

The 2nd safe spot is also a good one still, but if you want much more efficient runs the newest safe spot pencilbox posted is a good one.

I also figured out how to trap the illusionary beast by accident one time. Ill take screenies next time if i ever get around to do it again.
The spot behind the red head is safe from almost every attack.
Tested and proven, but sometimes when someone gets breathed by red it attracts the rest of the people with them. L4-10 takes a minimum of 1hr now cause of the mad increased HP (Turtle has mad HP+irritating counters)

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

06-06-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
The spot behind the red head is safe from almost every attack.
Tested and proven, but sometimes when someone gets breathed by red it attracts the rest of the people with them. L4-10 takes a minimum of 1hr now cause of the mad increased HP (Turtle has mad HP+irritating counters)
yeah thats true. And yeah its like always near to an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

06-06-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

IloveIngrid is on a distinguished road

Tarask got ridicoulou hp now so annoying It took me and liru to dmg 2/4 of his hp 30 mins.