Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts
Default Level statistics

The following is a chart of the stats each character gains during level up.

The base values given are for a new character(Level 1) who has just Leveled up to Lvl. 2.
Enjoy.

Level 1->Level 2

Reigning HP: Sieg
Reigning MP: Eir
Reigning Str: Krieg
Reigning Dex: Tia
Reigning Vit: Sieg
Reigning Int: Eir
Reigning Damage: Krieg

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

riceburner4540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are these figures constant? For example, does going from 58 to 59 also give Sieg 3 Vit, 2 Int, etc.?
"If someone asks you whether or not you're ticklish, it doesn't matter what you say, they're gonna touch you. If you don't wanna be touched, you gotta say something like, 'I have diarrhea. And yes, I'm very ticklish.'"

04-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of

Yup.
I'm pretty sure the figures aren't in a decimal.

But Vit/Int have decimal values as to the HP/MP they add on certain levels.

For example: At level 2, 1 Vit might=5 HP
At level 55 it might be like 6.98989898989898989898etc HP.

04-17-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Mengjun is on a distinguished road
IGN: AngeloDiabolica
Class: Krieg lt_gunslinger
Level: 59
Guild: DashAttack / Synergy(Lunia, not MMOG))

Nope, the figures are decimal. One decimal to be exactly, and you can easily find those by comparing lv 1 with lv 11, or any other two chars of the same class that are 10 levels apart.

I can't recall the exact values anymore, but Sieg has stat increases ranging from 2.2~2.6, which doesn't give him a particular speciality at all.

04-17-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengjun
Nope, the figures are decimal. One decimal to be exactly, and you can easily find those by comparing lv 1 with lv 11, or any other two chars of the same class that are 10 levels apart.

I can't recall the exact values anymore, but Sieg has stat increases ranging from 2.2~2.6, which doesn't give him a particular speciality at all.
Hmm, I should test that out.
However, I disagree with your second statement.
Siegs WILL have more base HP than other classes.

04-17-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Kismet is on a distinguished road

I think Rice was asking if the stat growth is the same at higher levels than at lower levels, not if they're of decimal value. For example, I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if you gained more stats overall at level 60->61 than at 1->2.

Tias, try and get creative with my Tia Combo Creation Guide!

04-17-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Mengjun is on a distinguished road
IGN: AngeloDiabolica
Class: Krieg lt_gunslinger
Level: 59
Guild: DashAttack / Synergy(Lunia, not MMOG))

True, but that's more because the other classes get even less points in Vit per level. But other classes show a more distinct "base stat"; like Int for Eir and Dainn. (Dainn's Int/level is about 3.5, while his Vit/level is 2.0)

Oh and on the HP/Vit (MP/Int) question, it is exactly 5,6,7 when you are lv 1-19, 20-59, 60-65 respectively. But upon reaching lv 20 (60) you won't get that extra HP per VIT for every base VIT you gained up to that level. (Though, you do for any VIT you gain on/after that level, and for any Vit on your equips)

@ Syl: It seems constant enough, at least until my level (54).

04-17-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

shadowclaw is on a distinguished road

what???
dainns dont get anything larger than the others, they even get less mp than eirs?
lol that hurts

04-17-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

It should be a decimal, because there is a clear mathematical imbalance otherwise (IE, according to that chart, Krieg gets one more stat point per level up than everyone else. If it's decimals, however, there's still a chance he actually gets the same amount of stat points as everyone else)

Granted, it's possible the programmers unbalanced Krieg's stats on purpose, but it doesn't look like they want to do that since that would make Krieg an exception to the norm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclaw
what???
dainns dont get anything larger than the others, they even get less mp than eirs?
lol that hurts
Dainn's Dex gain (lol?) is the same as Tia's, and his INT gain is the same as Eir's. He just has slowly lower starting stats in those two stats (but higher in other ones). Lucky for Dainn, he's actually the character that benefits the most from INT (due to his max mana affecting his mana charge ability) and DEX (due to having the most replenishable mana of all the characters to skill spam more with the lower cooldowns) anyways

Not that the cooldown decrease for DEX is very significant, but if it WAS significant (which it isn't), Dainn would be in the best position to take advantage of it compared to other chars.

04-17-2008   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

HP is based directly off of VIT and direct equipment bonuses.
MP is based directly off of INT and direct equipment bonuses.
Damage is based directly off of STR, DEX, and direct equipment bonuses.

There's not much reason to have those there, as they are highly fluid. The difference in HP and MP between levels 59 and 60, for example, would completely throw you off if you weren't aware of the calculation change.

04-17-2008   #11 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate

Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
It should be a decimal, because there is a clear mathematical imbalance otherwise (IE, according to that chart, Krieg gets one more stat point per level up than everyone else. If it's decimals, however, there's still a chance he actually gets the same amount of stat points as everyone else)

Granted, it's possible the programmers unbalanced Krieg's stats on purpose, but it doesn't look like they want to do that since that would make Krieg an exception to the norm.

Dainn's Dex gain (lol?) is the same as Tia's, and his INT gain is the same as Eir's. He just has slowly lower starting stats in those two stats (but higher in other ones). Lucky for Dainn, he's actually the character that benefits the most from INT (due to his max mana affecting his mana charge ability) and DEX (due to having the most replenishable mana of all the characters to skill spam more with the lower cooldowns) anyways

Not that the cooldown decrease for DEX is very significant, but if it WAS significant (which it isn't), Dainn would be in the best position to take advantage of it compared to other chars.
I thought Dainn only recovers 1/6 or 1/7MP despite of your MaxMP.

04-17-2008   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Dainn recovers 1/8th or so of your Max MP with each "tick".