Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-30-2008   #21 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

You should probably just mention Self-Heal cancel right away and have Dodge be an "alternative".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2008   #22 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Thread re-opened. and name changed.

06-17-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Mengjun is on a distinguished road
IGN: AngeloDiabolica
Class: Krieg lt_gunslinger
Level: 59
Guild: DashAttack / Synergy(Lunia, not MMOG))

Thanks Red!

Okay, version 0.03 is out now, and as some of you may have noticed, the Tips and Tricks are now a guide of their own. Also, I finished History Ep. 2.

Oh and Deity, sorry for the *very* late reply, but Ice Barrier *was* lv 11.

10-14-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Mengjun is on a distinguished road
IGN: AngeloDiabolica
Class: Krieg lt_gunslinger
Level: 59
Guild: DashAttack / Synergy(Lunia, not MMOG))

New version, v0.04! Did some editing (well, mostly removing >.>) stuff of Episode 1 to fit the newest patch, and added H4-1. No I haven't skipped Episode 3, I'm more like I'm doing the stages which I encounter along the way. Anyway, enjoy!

EDIT: Right now, I discovered that some of the bosses (like the H4-2 one) indeed counter as I described, namely having one close range and a long range counter, but some other bosses show different counter behavior, for example History's Ice Queen. Even when I'm up close to her, if I do a point blank Pieces on her on my healer, and if she counter's, she'll use the snow flake attack, instead of the ice shield move that she does when I only melee her. Also Zakan (H5-3) seems to show this behavior. Gonna have some fun time finding out I guess XD

EDIT 2: Also, one other possibility I can think of is that the Giant Turtle fight that I had, was pure coincidence; I provoked it, stood a distance away, put on magic defense, and watched the onslaught. There might have been a Dainn there who casted some of his spells and caused the 2 fireball counters that I saw. Can't remember completely. Yea, this confuses the hell out of me too. Like I said, I'm gonna have a lot of fun finding out XD

Last edited by Mengjun; 10-16-2008 at 08:33 AM.