See if changing your IP works:
1. Start --> Network connections
2. Right click the thing that is your internet connection --> Status.
3. Right click again and this time click Properties.
4. On the Status window, click the Support tab, and then click Details.
5. On the Properties window, find the item in that mini window thing that says Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), click it, and click Properties.
6. Should be self explanatory from here. Any info you might need is in that pop up you got from the status window.
As for what to change your IP into, try using this: http://xkcd.com/195/