MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (9) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-15-2009   4 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #741 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Lol, with me having a bit of delay...it's hard. You either have to AAAAA (inescapable LOLOL), AS, or AAS. Though, I like Asuka's ability to snipe with S and own Sieg's prot fort.

Edit: I can't enter 1-10H. o.o It freezes Lunia every time I try to. o-o

Last edited by Yumidesu; 08-15-2009 at 09:09 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-15-2009   #742 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

I use AA >> AS starter.

Amy, you might wanna check your files or redownload.

Or skip that stage lol.

08-15-2009   #743 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

^Stalker! ;_;

Also, B> good build. :>

Is the 8 second cooldown skill good to level? It seems like a really good combo skill. But I left it at one. x_x

Leveling up, so far... (Tab, skills going left to right)

1-3, 1-4, 1-5.

Unsure about 2-1 and 2-2. 2-1 seems more of a rushing HKD skill...but 2-2 seems promising. It hits SO many times and does a crapload of damage.

08-15-2009   #744 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Hm... if skill calc is updated I can make you a good build. I've seen most of her skills, and I can probably put together a good stage and PvP build.

Lol Asuka FDS fails.

1-1 seems like Asuka's version of kicking to me.

EDIT: I'll just call them 1-1, 1-2, etc.

EDIT x2: Anyone online? I need an invite D:

Last edited by Gladiat; 08-15-2009 at 10:55 AM.

08-15-2009   #745 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

Just a quick impression on her attacking-skills so far (stage only):

Very good combo-linker and damage is okay. 1 or max.

Currently i have as much points as i can in it, but i don't use this one much. It's not bad on enemies, which can be knockdowned, but if you use it on unflinchible ones you'll end up eating at least one hit, because Asuka jumps in the air and stays there, until the last hit is performed. I think i'll skip this one, if i RB. Can you even combo with it?

Her starting skill. Pretty good damage and easily comboable. Also very good at hit and run tactis, since you can dash-cancel the "idle-animation" at the end of it. I'd say max.

One of her two AoE-skills. Bad damage on tiny targets, but deadly on big targets. The only annoying thing is, that it gets canceled easily, since it has no invinci-frames. Max it.

I think the last hit is a hard KD and pushes the target far away. May be worth maxing, since the damage increase is really good. I just left it at 1 though.

This one is really impressive when you get it (ten hits for ~40 damage each), but in the later stages i didn't find it much usefull anymore (left it at 1). And in a combo i was only able to get all hits on a walled enemy.

A ranged attack. So far i only use it for pushing back annoying enemies. 1 point, since the damage increase isn't really good.

No idea about this one. If you put points in this skill, it can be damaging, but there's a small delay until Asuka begins to attack. I left it at one.

The "sniping skill". A successfull hit knocks the target down and stuns it, when it gets back up. There's also a possibiity to escape, when you're cornered. 1 point.

I really like this skill. Very good damage and also covers a nice area in front of you. Comboing requires a bit of timing. Max it.

Deals two strong hits. High damage increase per point. Comboing with it is difficult, but if you manage to do it, the enemy is pretty much dead. I'm maxing it.

Her level 60 skill. 40 piercing hits for about 130 damage each. For a lot of damage the target should be in the center of the AoE or most of the attacks will miss. Downisde is, it's casting time is kinda long and the damage increase per level is a whopping 3 or 4 points. Just leave it at 1.

Btw, Asuka flashes her panties even more than Arien
Spoiler!

Last edited by Saibak; 08-16-2009 at 12:01 AM. Reason: missing skill-icon added

08-15-2009   #746 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak

Left mine at one. o.o

Currently i have as much points as i can in it, but i don't use this one much. It's not bad on enemies, which can be knockdowned, but if you use it on unflinchible ones you'll end up eating at least one hit, because Asuka jumps in the air and stays there, until the last hit is performed. I think i'll skip this one, if i RB. Can you even combo with it?
Maxing it. :x Love the knock up, and good damage so far.
Her starting skill. Pretty good damage and easily comboable. Also very good at hit and run tactis, since you can dash-cancel the "idle-animation" at the end of it. I'd say max.

One of her two AoE-skills. Bad damage on tiny targets, but deadly on big targets. The only annoying thing is, that it gets canceled easily, since it has no invinci-frames. Max it.
Awwwwwwwesome skill. 8D
I think the last hit is a hard KD and pushes the target far away. May be worth maxing, since the damage increase is really good. I just left it at 1 though.
I really considered maxing this...but meh. :/ I don't usually max HKD skills like this.
This one is really impressive when you get it (ten hits for ~40 damage each), but in the later stages i didn't find it much usefull anymore (left it at 1). And in a combo i was only able to get all hits on a walled enemy.

A ranged attack. So far i only use it for pushing back annoying enemies. 1 point, since the damage increase isn't really good.
Seriously. I was like "OOOOOOOOOMG" when I got it. But +5 damage per hit sucks.
No idea about this one. If you put points in this skill, it can be damaging, but there's a small delay until Asuka begins to attack. I left it at one.

The "sniping skill". A successfull hit knocks the target down and stuns it, when it gets back up. There's also a possibiity to escape, when you're cornered. 1 point.

I really like this skill. Very good damage and also covers a nice area in front of you. Comboing requires a bit of timing. Max it.

Deals two strong hits. High damage increase per point. Comboing with it is difficult, but if you manage to do it, the enemy is pretty much dead. I'm maxing it.

Her level 60 skill. 40 piercing hits for about 130 damage each. For a lot of damage the target should be in the center of the AoE or most of the attacks will miss. Downisde is, it's casting time is kinda long and the damage increase per level is a whopping 3 or 4 points. Just leave it at 1.

Spoiler!
10chaaaaaaarz. >:

Edit: Has anyone beat 1-10L yet? With my lag and the 100 mushroom poisons...I can't so far. <.<

Last edited by Yumidesu; 08-15-2009 at 04:41 PM.

08-15-2009   #747 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

To be honest, there's no reason to do 1-10L. I solo'd every quest excluding 6-10H and gotten to level 57. Soloing 6-10H is just too slow for Asuka

I'm maxing that ranged attack that hits 15 times and atm, it his about 90 per hit.

08-15-2009   #748 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
To be honest, there's no reason to do 1-10L. I solo'd every quest excluding 6-10H and gotten to level 57. Soloing 6-10H is just too slow for Asuka

I'm maxing that ranged attack that hits 15 times and atm, it his about 90 per hit.
For me, it is. <_< I hate even getting 10% exp at lv35 for geno quests on the farming stages because of the 1 bar I constantly have.

Edit: How2reduce lag? I'm used to playing with no lag at all on Glunia. But I have a constant 1 bar on Tlunia. Any way to reduce lagz? ;o;

Last edited by Yumidesu; 08-15-2009 at 05:58 PM.

08-15-2009   #749 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsDungeon Fighter OnlineGunZ

CrunchyRoll has disabled reputation
IGN: Dithyrambic
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 85
Guild: Poverty

I made an Asuka called CrunchyAsuka =D too much LAG -_-;

08-15-2009   #750 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak

I'd max, since it's an easy 1k damage if you do AA >>AS (1-1) skill. I have level 1 just because I don't have enough SP

Good damage in PvP if you land it. You can somewhat combo with it, since it is cancellable if you dash before the jump. The first 2 slashes aren't cancellable.

Max it. It's easy 1k+ damage in PvP balance.

Yes yes max it. I think it does up to 4 hits in PvP. Not sure if it does more (I only do 4 hits)

I'd put at level 1. It's not that good in PvP, since you end your combos if you use this

It's good for PvP. Not that good for stage. 1 or Max. I max.

Max it for PvP. I'm level 59 right now, and when it was at level 1, it did 50 damage per hit in PvP for me (balance). I maxed as much as I can, and now I hit 180+ damage.

Consider the number of hits it can do on flinching mobs and you'll see why the damage increase is small

It's pretty good for damage, but you need the air time of AS. If you use AS then this skill, you can deal quite a bit of damage with this skill. can be continued by >>AS after the wide swing. Careful not to dash cancel it.

It also slows down. Starts at 10% and goes up by 3% per level

Really hard to land though. But yea... the damage is godly from this.

Also, it's easily escapable even after the stun. I was in the center of the AoE, and I was fighting Naps on his Asuka. I escaped way before he even casted the missiles, and I got a free attack on him. If you're slow at pressing buttons (LOL APO), then you might get hit by it.

Spoiler!
10characters

08-15-2009   #751 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

idk if the starter is a good skill, tho its similar to , jus with a dash forward (i think)

and asuka's autostep is jus....lol

08-15-2009   #752 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

How2get new weapons? T_T Stuck with a Drake One at 46. >:

08-15-2009   #753 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Don't x-5 stages give weapon boxes? If all else fails you could always farm x-10 stages for equips.

08-15-2009   #754 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Don't x-5 stages give weapon boxes? If all else fails you could always farm x-10 stages for equips.
Unless I'm wrong...all I've gotten is exp. o-o

08-15-2009   #755 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
idk if the starter is a good skill, tho its similar to , jus with a dash forward (i think)

and asuka's autostep is jus....lol
It is a high damager. It does less hits than that skill and gives airtime. It also launches and causes you to rush forwards.

Quote:
Some x-5 do. I know 1-5 does, but haven't gotten any other

08-16-2009   #756 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Some x-5 do. I know 1-5 does, but haven't gotten any other
The NPC at X-5 stages says something like "weapon connection quests". Did you perhaps outlevel any previous weapon quests, so any of the future weapon quests are locked?

Quote:
Good damage in PvP if you land it. You can somewhat combo with it, since it is cancellable if you dash before the jump. The first 2 slashes aren't cancellable.
I assume this one can only be used as a starter? If i use that during a combo i always dash behind the enemy.

Btw: Added the 1-3 skill icon in my previous post.

08-16-2009   #757 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

asuka is fun for the first hour for me, after that I just logged off and play some chess/checkers.

Too little people in stage that actually knows what they are talking about, less talk more try on higher tier stage hur.

08-16-2009   #758 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Unless I'm wrong...all I've gotten is exp. o-o
at x-5s u get 20g quest, weapon quest, and hax exp D:

08-16-2009   #759 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
at x-5s u get 20g quest, weapon quest, and hax exp D:
Every time I go to 3-5, 4-5, and 5-5, I only have one NPC that gives a quest, and that's the NPC with the hax0r EXP.

08-16-2009   #760 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Panda can you share accounts with me? QQCowz

or someone else can