LinkBack (9) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2009   #621 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

DollRmYlIfe can only hope to improve
IGN: Why the heck i tell you
Class: None of your problem
Level: Do you not know how to read?
Guild: Hello.....stop pestering me with these

Hello....erm is bard or anything out? currently studying and watching animes...=P

Gotta....stay....... calm........

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2009   #622 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

uber is on a distinguished road
IGN: SuperUberWizard
Class: Wizard lu_dainn
Level: 71
Guild: CrimsonBlood

I'm sorry if this thread is outdated or something, and that if I'm not supposed to post in here..but anyways, whenever I download the game, I get the "nsis" error or something like that..I'm d/ling again, I'll take a pic and show it..I have no idea what's wrong, and I wish to get playing on tlunia soon =/

Not an expert at computers/downloads, by the way, so a somewhat detailed guide to fix would be nice.

07-06-2009   #623 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

^ You have to pray on lazybum getting back. But he's in a rather prestigious school with crazy workload , so best of luck :l

07-06-2009   #624 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Thank you for the quick reply..even though it's bad news =/. I've played tlunia before, and I forgot my login stuff..I probably need to make a new account..unless I could somehow recover my login things for chinesgamer and lunia login.

Edit: fixed it..looks like kalis out >.>

Also, there's a spot on chinesgamer I found that seems like it had several errors + how to fix..I even saw my nsis error I got several times

http://translate.google.com/translat...%2Fleft_09.asp Hope it helps. (sorry if it's already on here, 2:30 am atm)

Last edited by uber; 07-07-2009 at 12:20 AM.

07-07-2009   #625 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lazybum will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
^ You have to pray on lazybum getting back. But he's in a rather prestigious school with crazy workload , so best of luck :l
Lmao.
Nothing of that sort la. Workload is handleable, just that my time management sux and I often end up wasting time dragging myself to do work. In the end no time for either

Anyway just finished my tests last week, but currently rehooked to dota after realizing that garena doesnt have delay

You guys still active? May drop by sometime. ^0^

And im no genius at solving technical probs anyway. Kag's the one haha. I just take advices here and there and compile em with a bit of research

Tlunia - Drastic (Dainn), Eclipse (Eir)

07-07-2009   #626 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Inno will become famous soon enough
IGN: LightOfAngel
Guild: iREJECT, ForielUnion

hi dras kor ^^

FU is like 90% dead

xiao, kag and me are in glunia
nat is going nuts trying to set new records
crazy is busy studying

although we do occasionally login...

Last edited by Inno; 07-07-2009 at 05:49 AM.

07-07-2009   #627 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Oo i'll try to play lunia again...Sian....so many homework,tutions...7 tutions,2 english 3 maths 2 science....T_T

07-08-2009   #628 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Is the server down or something?

07-08-2009   #629 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Lunia

xXxhealyxXx is on a distinguished road

hhmm my download takes 6 hours... i dun think thats normal and on the site wich one is the play online button? and if u choose a mirror should u press save or open? o.o

07-08-2009   #630 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

There's isn't any 'play online' button. Have you played lunia in ob , tft before? Its similar to that. Open the client and choose the option box on the right side to start. I dunno why you wanna play tlunia since it might be uber lag for you and the only difference between tlunia and glunia in terms of patches is Kali , Cave of chaos 11~20. You are going to get kali very soon anyway.

@Inno

I already did - for citadel.

Last edited by whitepage; 07-08-2009 at 02:17 AM.

07-08-2009   #631 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuniaTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia

Shisu is just really niceShisu is just really niceShisu is just really niceShisu is just really nice
IGN: Mr. Badass
Level: who need lvl. I cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxhealyxXx
hhmm my download takes 6 hours... i dun think thats normal and on the site wich one is the play online button? and if u choose a mirror should u press save or open? o.o
Are you sure you are talking about tlunia and not klunia? Tlunia does not have a play online button on their site.

07-08-2009   #632 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Lunia

xXxhealyxXx is on a distinguished road

ye i am o.o followd the instructions and stuff its done downloading now what do i do next?

07-09-2009   #633 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxhealyxXx
ye i am o.o followd the instructions and stuff its done downloading now what do i do next?
(surprised nobody answered, and you probably have figured it out already..) If you signed up for the chinesegamer/lunia, launch lunia, let it patch, play..and on the login screen when you launch the game, the top one is name, and bottom is password. Even though this is pretty obvious, I made this post to answer cause it was unanswered.

07-10-2009   #634 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

Haah, so that's what it's come to eh. ForielUnion died because GLunia is getting too good now.

I remember back when there was TFT and everything and GLunia was down there were so many people coming to TLunia.

Now nobody joins ForielUnion because if they want English they go to GLunia I guess.

*goes to play SD Gundam online*

Where's crazy. He hasn't been on msn for 2 days.

FAKE EDIT: OMG, he come on right when I want to post this.

07-10-2009   #635 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Inno will become famous soon enough
IGN: LightOfAngel
Guild: iREJECT, ForielUnion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watatsuki
Haah, so that's what it's come to eh. ForielUnion died because GLunia is getting too good now.

I remember back when there was TFT and everything and GLunia was down there were so many people coming to TLunia.

Now nobody joins ForielUnion because if they want English they go to GLunia I guess.

lol crazy... :3 hes reading your mind

anyway glunia's content is now only 10 days away from tlunia(based on the kali patch).

07-11-2009   #636 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Lols...then i want to play glunia....erm can anyone make a guide on how to dl etc etc on glunia?I never dl once till glunia transfered to ijji.

07-11-2009   #637 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

Quote:

Nah, dont make it sound like during that period everyone were there to stay. I mean when I first started , my only aim was to complete the 12 man raid. Same goes for the players that wanted to try dacy, krieg, yuki etc. What kills FU is Myth and only a small numbers did actually move to glunia , even then, they already decided to take it more seriously there way before. They still come once in a while to pvp ( I'm using sieg for this ), like crazy respec her build to be purely pvp instead of a battle eir.

There actually many players in glunia that's either on hiatus, semi-hiatus or leave the game completely. Its universal - boredom. Then again, its not hard to figure hard who will never really quit unless something dramatic changes their decision.

Last edited by whitepage; 07-11-2009 at 02:01 AM.

07-11-2009   #638 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

Hmm, well I didn't mean that. But I meant that now there is no steady supply of casual joiners either.

(I wasn't "there to stay" either. Do remember that I joined only because I came to China and JLunia is IP banned here. I only thought about coming back now because I came back to China again. XD)

And did crazy really respec his build to be pvp or did you do it? 0.0

And what happened to natsukage? Crazy said deleted, but I couldn't believe that and when I went to check I couldn't login. (Crazy couldn't either.) Did you change password/delete the whole account. 0.0

(If you really just changed the password: I salute you. XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
Then again, its not hard to figure hard who will never really quit unless something dramatic changes their decision.
All the Singaporeren.

Imagine if they had a SEALunia. Then ForielUnion would be completely dead.

Oh, and explain myth. (I quit before myth came - I think. I played a few stages try out myth in Ktest but that's it.)

Last edited by Watatsuki; 07-11-2009 at 03:34 AM.

07-11-2009   #639 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

Yup, natsukage is gone. Im just allocating sp based on the build crazy send me. You can search for rants on myths, there should be plenty of them.

And server is fcuking laggy. I had continuously DC'd for 3 times in a row . GG meh to CoC 11~20 . Because of the two servers merged, the top 20 guild ranking was erased as well, so goodbye to citadel for this month.

Damn. They need better servers.

Last edited by whitepage; 07-11-2009 at 06:55 AM.

07-11-2009   #640 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuniaTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia

Shisu is just really niceShisu is just really niceShisu is just really niceShisu is just really nice
IGN: Mr. Badass
Level: who need lvl. I cheat.

Quote:
Imagine if they had a SEALunia. Then ForielUnion would be completely dead.
In my opinion, it is completely dead. There's hardly anyone playing anymore. The most you will see is three to four persons and they are mainly taiwanese or hk.

And S.E.A. version of Lunia will be no different from the current glunia if it exists. Tons of languages going on that one may never comprehend.