Rating:  

LinkBack (9) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-26-2008   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Unknown_PC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybum
hmm i went online briefly after making there changes and found some problems

There were still a few items that have the hanging problems, like orc soul stones, orc camp map, some of the quest stuff in orc advance base camp. Not too sure abt the other items though, haven had the time to play for long.

And is it possible to make what you have to kill/collect for quests in english like the previous locales? Because theyre still in chi :/.

Other than that, thnx for your effort in helping us!
My apologies, I must have missed some quest items before, but it is fixed now. The links above are updated with a fixed Items.xml

As for the kill/collect quests, are there any quest(s) in specific? So I will be able to double-check when I am going through the full translations with them.

Anyways, if anyone finds any problems please do not hesitate to post it here or PM me about it, much appreciate it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-26-2008   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ares67 is on a distinguished road

Woot, Thank you very much unkown lol

i gotta say it....U ROX MY SOX !!

Guild - (None atm T.T)

Tw Lunia

LittleGeneral-1X Dacy- Bottom Left server (Puppets rule !!!)

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein

01-26-2008   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lazybum will become famous soon enough

ahaha thnx again!

Actually for the quests, i realised that those that require you to collect items were fine, but those that require you to kill mobs are still in chi. As in the quest will say "scarlet slime(in chi) 0/400" or something instead of "scarlet slime 0/400" in eng. Actually if im not wrong, it was already translated when i replaced the locales with glunia's one before the patch, so i hope its still possible this time >.<
EDIT: my bad.. i was being stupid

Anyway, thnx again for your help! You really went the extra mile to translate other stuff like the other text in the quests!

EDIT: 1 more thing, the rewards for the orc advance base is still causing problems. I got the hanging error when trying to select the "orc camp captain neckalce" as shown below. And the Goblin land quest makes you lag abit due to missing strings too, but thats not really a big problem anyway.

Tlunia - Drastic (Dainn), Eclipse (Eir)

01-27-2008   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
ahaha thnx again!

EDIT: 1 more thing, the rewards for the orc advance base is still causing problems. I got the hanging error when trying to select the "orc camp captain neckalce" as shown below. And the Goblin land quest makes you lag abit due to missing strings too, but thats not really a big problem anyway.
Thanks, fixed and updated.

01-28-2008   #45 (permalink)
kenshishen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown_PC
My apologies, I must have missed some quest items before, but it is fixed now. The links above are updated with a fixed Items.xml

As for the kill/collect quests, are there any quest(s) in specific? So I will be able to double-check when I am going through the full translations with them.

Anyways, if anyone finds any problems please do not hesitate to post it here or PM me about it, much appreciate it.
Hi. I'm having some problems with the 1st few quests where items are given as rewards. one says that you have to kill slimes (41 i think) and the other one is for spiders. The rewards are a weapon (the ice cold sword in glunia, i think) and a boot (the heavy duty boot in glunia). Eventhough i kill the mobs stated, the quest doesn't move along. Maybe i need to hunt a diff mob? I would really appreciated the help. thanks!

01-29-2008   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshishen
Hi. I'm having some problems with the 1st few quests where items are given as rewards. one says that you have to kill slimes (41 i think) and the other one is for spiders. The rewards are a weapon (the ice cold sword in glunia, i think) and a boot (the heavy duty boot in glunia). Eventhough i kill the mobs stated, the quest doesn't move along. Maybe i need to hunt a diff mob? I would really appreciated the help. thanks!
I am assuming you're talking about the purple equipment quests. Make sure you're in the correct stage when killing the required mobs. Lv 1 quest requires monsters from 1-1 ~ 1-5, Lv 6 quest requires monsters from 1-6 ~ 1-10. Lv 11 quest needs monsters from 2-1 ~ 2-5, and so on.

Anyways, translations are pretty much finished. 90% of the custom items have been translated, most of the NPCs and monsters are translated as well. I didn't touch the quests since most people shouldn't have trouble navigating through them.

Grab the translated locale files at Rapidshare or Sendspace

01-29-2008   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

thnx alot! havent encountered any problems so far ^^

btw what do those mysterious shining stones do? I think they have got to do with the making of shining stones but any idea how exactly are the shining stones made?

And im curious abt what those 悲沉之 something box do?

01-30-2008   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
thnx alot! havent encountered any problems so far ^^

btw what do those mysterious shining stones do? I think they have got to do with the making of shining stones but any idea how exactly are the shining stones made?

And im curious abt what those 悲沉之 something box do?
For the Myserious Shining Stones, you can combine 10 of them with a new crafting book (10g) from the accessory shop to get some dimly or dimly shining stones.

You can also buy a Cash Shop crafting book (higher chance of success) to refine the Mysterious Shining Stones.

I am not sure what the 悲沉之 stuff do, I haven't found one myself. But I am guessing it has something to do with the EP2 Cemetery?

Anyways, there are some interesting server-side updates tommorow. STR and DEX stats are getting buffed.

Every 20 STR will increase skill damage by 1% (previously 33.3)
Every 20 DEX will decrease skill cooldown by 1% (previously 33.3)

Also, Tia and EP4 will be released at 2/27 according to a reliable source.

01-30-2008   #49 (permalink)

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

lol this thread should change name to Tlunia thread z,z

02-14-2008   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown_PC
For the Myserious Shining Stones, you can combine 10 of them with a new crafting book (10g) from the accessory shop to get some dimly or dimly shining stones.

You can also buy a Cash Shop crafting book (higher chance of success) to refine the Mysterious Shining Stones.

I am not sure what the 悲沉之 stuff do, I haven't found one myself. But I am guessing it has something to do with the EP2 Cemetery?

Anyways, there are some interesting server-side updates tommorow. STR and DEX stats are getting buffed.

Every 20 STR will increase skill damage by 1% (previously 33.3)
Every 20 DEX will decrease skill cooldown by 1% (previously 33.3)

Also, Tia and EP4 will be released at 2/27 according to a reliable source.
Lol i just saw your post after some weeks. Seem to have missed it O.o
Wow Tia and EP4 this month! That'll be awesome lol.
Btw the 悲沉之 boxes are dropped rather frequently in L1-3. Just in case you want to know. I think they drop rather frequently in earlier stages too.

Abt the recent update never really felt the difference though. Wouldn't have noticed it if not for your info. Thnx for the info! Can't wait for ep4 ^^

Oh yeah, happy lunar new year ^^

02-14-2008   #51 (permalink)

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

pfft glunia getting tia+ep4 too this month

02-15-2008   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

darkchii500 is on a distinguished road

i can't finish the download once i click run it says its incomplete

02-16-2008   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

sanfrance is on a distinguished road

wow thanks for the guide now im registered XD

click plsT.T(Chars:billy009,sanfrance)
http://www.mylunia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15904 DeaD

02-16-2008   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkchii500:
Are you sure you downloaded the right one? Its any one of the first 11 yellow icons. Maybe there was something wrong while downloading. You can try using a download manager to redownload. Sorry... never got this prob before. Can't help much

sanfrance: np

02-16-2008   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Paws is on a distinguished road

Is this the right message? 您的帳號已註冊成功,恭喜您成為中華遊戲網會員

Paws - Dacy lvl 5 TLunia
Paws - Sieg lvl 28 GLunia
FaLLSeTTo - Eir lvl 31 GLunia
SantaPaws - Dainn lvl 24 GLunia
SmackMeUp - In Making Tia GLunia

02-16-2008   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

i tried the download manager is working now ty^^

02-16-2008   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws
Is this the right message? 您的帳號已註冊成功,恭喜您成為中華遊戲網會員
yes ^^

02-17-2008   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Aart is on a distinguished road

Allright, can't seem to get the translation to work.

I installed the game and in my Locales folder there is a ChineseT rar file, can't seem to unpack it because it has a password, my guess is that these will be unpacked automaticly as I play the game.

So I downloaded to translate file and tried to replace the files in the ChineseT rar file with the files in the downloaded translation rar file, winrar doesn't give any errors so I think/hope this part went succesfull. When I log into the game all I see is squares so nothing is translated, am I doing something wrong?

02-17-2008   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

oh sorry i accidentally deleted something the last time i edited the first post

Its supposed to be:
Go to the locales folder in your glunia folder. You will see the file English.zip.

Make a copy of it and rename the copy into ChineseT.zip.

Paste the renamed copy into the tlunia locales folder, thus overwriting the original ChineseT.zip file there.

Open the zip file you just pasted. When i say open, i mean just double clicking it, not unpacking it. Winrar or winzip or whatever will automatically open it for you when you double click it.

Drag the .xml files uploaded by Unkown_PC into the winrar/winzip window and overwrite the files of the ChineseT.zip

Sorry for the inconvenience

EDIT: For convenience, ive uploaded the fixed ChineseT.zip at http://www.sendspace.com/file/q8bnb2
Simply download it and overwrite the original ChineseT.zip

02-17-2008   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

anyone still playing tlunia i can add as a friend?

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!