Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -
Default Revived Pre-Raid Guide

V 1.3 Added Ghost Pumpkin Raid
V 1.2.1 Cemetery Raid, changed to Evil Village Raid
V 1.2 Added Cemetery Raid stuff
V 1.1 Fixed Requirements and added some missing information

The old thread was closed, since no one posted in it in a while. And now, since I have seen people starting to have questions to the raid, I decided to repost my guide... so here it is!

Yeti Plateau

Requirements for Yeti Plateau: Any level, unlocked 2-4 History/Legend (if you beated History 2-4, you unlock History Yeti Plateau, same for legend).

Requirements for Yeti Cave: 25-45 (to open the box for the key). Technically, you could be level 65 and still do Yeti Cave as long as you saved enough keys before leveling past 45.

1) Get 3 Wolf skins
2) Enter Yeti Plateau, talk to Yeti to open the door with the 3 wolf skins [used up]
3) There are 2 sets of breakable rocks, leave the one to the right alone for now, and head up (Kill the wolves and pick up the meats)
4) After breaking the breakable rocks in the middle, pick up 10 snow plants, and 10 contaminated meats.
5) Go to the top of the map (a section with 5 NPCs with quests) talk to the Snow Girl Investigator.
6) Do the 10 Snow Plant quest and then a new quest will appear, do that one also (it should be the meat quest). After that there should be ANOTHER quest, do that also.
7) Kill the Fully Contaminated Yeti for a Suspicious Stone.
8) After getting a Suspicious Stone, go back to the Snow Girl Investigator and do the new quest that should've appeared.
9) Go back to the other set of breakable rocks, break them
10) Go through and find the Snow Girl Investigator there (If you went past a gate that opened when you went close to it, YOU WENT TOO FAR!! GO BACK) talk to her and finish the quest.
11) There should be a new quest, and there should be a portal nearby this time, allowing you to go past the closed gates. If the portal does not appear, talk to the Snow Girl Sentry and Snow Girl Investigator on the top of the map. One of them should then have a quest available to send to the Snow Girl Sentry and open the portal. [Contributed by MyEyo]
12) The new quest should be to destroy 4 contaminated rocks (in the corners of the map, leave everything else alone, INCLUDING THE SCARED YETI)
13) Finish the quest and do the new quest and go to the right and finish the stage.
14) Restart the stage, and finish the quest from the Snow Girl Investigator at the bottom of the map, and Yeti's Cave [If on History] will be unlocked.

Steps to Ghost Pumpkin Raid Currently not out yet.

Requirements: You must be level 35 to access the keys and raid. Raid level requirements are Lvs. 35-50(You could theoretically access GPR after 50, if you farmed enough keys.)

1. Complete 4-6; you have now unlocked Ghost Pumpkin Raid.
2. You can find keys in 4-4(I think also 4-5-I don't remember).

Note: You HAVE to craft your own equipment. Items needed, to craft, are dropped by the various monsters inhabiting the raid(obviously). Craft scrolls are given by Ghost Pumpkin(boss).

Credits go to Laughatyou21 for the steps to Pumpkin Raid.

Steps to Evil Village Raid o.o;;

Requirements: You have to be level 41-53 to open key and get quest to open

1. Go to black smith area there will be a lady there..
2. She has a quest which gives a reward of a box 41-53 to open
Note: Box may give random amount of keys 1-4 maybe 5...
3. Go to 2-3L and talk to snow girl at beginning of stage you can finish quest there and get key for free
Note: If you want more keys then get 2 snowflakes or something looking like that from 2-1 to 2-3L you trade in for key box
4. Click on raid (below 2-3L on map) and go in

Credits go to Evileyes for the Cemetery Raid.

Steps to Kanhel's Cave

Requirement: Lvl 45+ to open box to get into Kanhel, Unlocked Cave of Sealed Time (Beated 2-7 Legend), Unlocked Kanhel's Ruin (Beated 2-9 Legend), Unlocked Ghost Dungeon (Beated 2-7 HISTORY)

1) Make sure you have all the requirements listed above
2) Go to Kanhel's Ruin and melee the giant blue tablet near the entrance and receive a "tablet at the entrance"
3) Go to 2-9 History and beat up those skeletons for a Dungeon Key
4) Go to Ghost Dungeon (Cave of Sealed Time, History)
5) Use the key to open the gate and use go to the bottom left of the map (There is a gap next to one of those Ice Orb launchers [one of the orbs that is shot from the right actually goes into the gap in which you have to go through]
6) Go up to the Skeleton in the secret area and your tablet will turn into a "Confirmed Tablet" KEEP THE TABLET IF YOU EVER WISH TO GET TO KANHEL OR RETURN TO HIM
7) Hunt the Soul Rulers in 2-9 or 2-10 Legend to get a Soul Key box, (the box is traded, when opened becomes a key, which is not tradeable)
8) With the Confirmed Tablet and Key, you can go through the door of Kanhel's Cave [I suggest getting 7/8 people with 3+ healers for Kanhel]

How to farm Yeti Plateau-
1st Run:

1) Get 3 Wolf skins
2) Enter Yeti Plateau, talk to Yeti to open the door with the 3 wolf skins [used up]
3) There are 2 sets of breakable rocks, leave the one to the right alone for now, and head up (Kill the wolves and pick up the meats)
4) After breaking the breakable rocks in the middle, pick up 10 snow plants, and 10 contaminated meats.
5) Go to the top of the map (a section with 5 NPCs with quests) talk to the Snow Girl Investigator.
6) Do the 10 Snow Plant quest and then a new quest will appear, do that one also (it should be the meat quest). After that there should be ANOTHER quest, do that also.
7) Kill the Fully Contaminated Yeti for a Suspicious Stone.
8) Go back to the Snow Girl Investigator, do the new quest that appeared (You should get a scroll thing). Then, press "L" and find the quest you just got, and give up. Then redo the quest (you get another scroll thing). Repeat until you think you have enough for the rest of your Lunia career.
9) Go back to the other set of breakable rocks, break them
10) Go through and find the Snow Girl Investigator there (If you went past a gate that opened when you went close to it, YOU WENT TOO FAR!! GO BACK) talk to her and finish the quest.
11) There should be a new quest, and there should be a portal nearby this time, allowing you to go past the closed gates. If the portal does not appear, talk to the Snow Girl Sentry and Snow Girl Investigator on the top of the map. One of them should then have a quest available to send to the Snow Girl Sentry and open the portal. [Contributed by MyEyo]
12) The new quest should be to destroy 4 contaminated rocks (in the corners of the map, leave everything else alone, INCLUDING THE SCARED YETI)
13) Destroy the 4 rocks and continue normally to finish the stage

2nd Run (any run that you have scrolls to get the 4 Contaminated Rocks Quest)
1) Get 3 Wolf skins
6) Do the quest for 10 Snow Plants, and then 10 Meats.
7) Go to the bottom of the map, using the scrolls from the 1st run, you should be able to do the 4 Contaminated Rocks Quest.
8) After doing the quest, finish the stage like normal.
9) Rinse and repeat Steps 1-8

Important Note: Do not rely solely on Yeti Plateau to level. When you reach near the lvl 50s you will realize that you will lack the ability to raid + do hard stages, since Yeti Plateau does not build up any game play skills.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-24-2007   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

imported_bored is on a distinguished road

thanks really helpful

12-25-2007   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Your Yeti Plat requirements are pretty... off.

Yeti Plateau (H) only requires completion of 2-4H and 3 Wolf Skins to open the door.
Yeti Plateau (L) only requires completion of 2-4L and 3 Wolf Skins to open the door.
Yeti Cave requires an unsealed Key to Yeti Cave (Level Req. 25~45 to open), completion of Yeti Plateau (H) and is History only.
Sealed Keys to Yeti Cave are found from Yetis (Try 2-4H), Contaminated Yetis (Yeti Plateau, Yeti Cave), or can be traded from a Snow Girl at the entrance for 2 Stones embued with Magical Property, dropped from the big Statue Guards in 3-9H and 3-10H.

12-25-2007   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Mengjun is on a distinguished road
IGN: AngeloDiabolica
Class: Krieg lt_gunslinger
Level: 59
Guild: DashAttack / Synergy(Lunia, not MMOG))

There is a difference between farming H. Yeti Plateau and L. Yeti Plateau as well. Not that a lot of people will do the first, but for those times when not a single party is on (for under lv 20). The reason for this is that the Legendary quest "Violent Yeti" gives so much exp in comparison with the other ones, while "The Road to Yeti King" gives a rather small amount of exp.

So H. Yeti Plateau farming requires a lot more flower/meat farming. So kill Wolves in the upper area til time runs out, get some flowers along the way (Preferably a lot more than the amount of meats you collected). Then go down and again hunt wolves until time runs out.

Hunt down Mammoths as well, if you fancy the purified rejuv pots.

IF you have a Mammoth's Soul Stone, you can rescue the Scared Yeti as well for some extra exp and a lot of purified potions. Be sure to kill any remaining monsters before you visit the Yeti.

12-29-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

envision is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have a question, I finished all the steps you said to do but then i find my self stuck on this quest called "The way to the Yeti King". After i broke all the rocks i turned in the quest then went to the right and I found no violent yetis there. What am I suppose to do?

12-29-2007   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

rawrrawrrawr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by envision
Hi, I have a question, I finished all the steps you said to do but then i find my self stuck on this quest called "The way to the Yeti King". After i broke all the rocks i turned in the quest then went to the right and I found no violent yetis there. What am I suppose to do?
go out of the gates and go down the road a little longer

12-30-2007   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Fatkins is on a distinguished road

this is most likely out of place... but when ppl say 3-4 key farm (not there yet, just wondering if I should solo up to 3-4), is it for kahnel? or is 2-9L 2-10L the only place you can get a kahnel key

01-02-2008   #8 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Hmm...
Now make a guide to all the stages!!!

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!

01-06-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

shadowclaw is on a distinguished road

=O
well just a question... i gave up and quit the quest a couple of times, and i got 90 of those scrolls, i left the stage and my suspicious rock thingy was gone... was that supposed to happen?

01-06-2008   #10 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to SkyAngelic
IGN: SkyAngelic / SkyDemonic
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer
Level: 103, 69, 72, 104
Guild: Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclaw
=O
well just a question... i gave up and quit the quest a couple of times, and i got 90 of those scrolls, i left the stage and my suspicious rock thingy was gone... was that supposed to happen?
Yeah, Suspicious piece of rock is just like the Jewel of life :P
It dissapears once you exit the stage

gg Noperative

01-06-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

oh, so do i have to get another one?

01-06-2008   #12 (permalink)
An old new member...

amidomaru is on a distinguished road
IGN: Darkenesse
Class: Sieg
Level: 56
Guild: FELIX

Edit: nvm, found out sry

Darknesse-lv 56 Sieg: <--- main =D
EternalxNight - lv 4X Tia <--- [suspended] =P
Darkenesse - lv 18 sieg! <--- sieg from foriel stole main's name >_> -now my pvp n00b-

got to 56... next goal: 60! (not gonna happen)

~Proud Member of FELIX~
Gratz to FELIX for reaching guild lv. 10!

01-06-2008   #13 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclaw
oh, so do i have to get another one?
If you have the scrolls, the last part of the guide should answer your question (and it's "no" btw).

01-12-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gota is on a distinguished road

why isnt this, or the old one stickied yet, D:

01-12-2008   #15 (permalink)
User Name

You have to make a private room to get into kanhel's ruins on your own. It took me a while to figure that out. lol.

01-23-2008   #16 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games

Requirements revised, a bit of info added.
^^

01-24-2008   #17 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

iamkingkevin is on a distinguished road

thx i needed dis

01-25-2008   #18 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games

Hehe. Np, glad that the time I used to type this out wasn't a waste ^o^/

01-25-2008   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

omg im rly stupid lol
i was at history for half an hour trying to get a box, nd then i realized it was legend =/

01-28-2008   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ulquiorra is on a distinguished road

Really helpful thx