Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2007   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Precision is on a distinguished road
Default Precision's guide on Yeti Plateau

PRECISION'S GUIDE ON YETI PLATEAU

Okay here I am again. Precision the angel who helped many with stuff on Dainn. Also always trying to help people in need(Self praising myself) (: Haha okay jus a joke there.

Well as the title explains, Yeti Plateau. Many of you coming in here just by seeing the title, I guess is because you need help on doing Yeti, heard of the fast experience points(Exp) in Yeti, but do not know how to do it. Or just coming in here to criticize my guide. I welcome all, especially the last reason because criticizing makes me do less mistakes (:

Okay get things straight here. I'll do this guide based on my experiences in Legend, but I supposed History and Legend aint much of a different because I did not do History Yeti. (:

Content:
Introduction to Yeti Plateau
Getting there..
Doing Yeti Plateau
Getting the reports by the investigating snow girl
Quests in Yeti Plateau-Does not include the other quests except for the main ones.
Mini Bosses.
Some other informations.
Credits.

Introduction to Yeti Plateau
Do not fret about needing so much time to "master Yeti Plateau", Yeti Plateau is just another stage with monsters, quest and a "mini" boss to put it simply. Monsters such as wolfs, yetis, mong mongs, the tree killers(Only in Legend) and the deadly Mammoth. Hahah, it aint really that deadly actually, just owns your whole party if you aint careful >.<

Getting there..
You are able to unlock Yeti Plateau once you have completed your stages up till 2-4 regardless of History or Legend. Well as the heading says, "Getting there.." has 2 meanings.
1-How to unlock the stage(As stated already)
2-How to literally get there.

How to literally get there.
1.Click "Enter stage" on your screen
2.Click your epi 2.
3.Click "Yeti Plateau.
4.Click "Start stage"
..and lastly, CONGRATS ! Your in Yeti Plateau now ! (:
..Sorry, just being a little high here haha.

Doing Yeti Plateau
Okay, many people entering Yeti Plateau for the first time always do the stage unknowingly. By just entering and fighting monsters, following the backs of their party mates and just doing it like an idiot. And at the end asking the same question, "Am I suppose to gain 1-2% from a Yeti stage..?" If you ever see someone asking the same question after you've read this guide. *Smack them if you can* and give them the link to my guide. (:

The exp actually comes from doing the 2 mains quests in the stage. The "Badly contaminated rock" quest and the "Battling on the Violent Yetis" quest.
However, you would need an essential item to do this quest. That is the Reports by the investigating snow girl.

Getting the reports by the investigating snow girl
The use of the reports by the investigating snow girl is to be able to do the quests later on in the stage. 3 simple steps as follows to get them.

1.You've first got to proceed to the top right of the map and hunt down Suspicious contaminated yeti to get the Suspicious stone piece. Its not a "Confirm-get-thing" so you've got to kill more Suspicious contaminated Yetis if you're not lucky enough.

2.Once you've gotten the Suspicious stone piece, proceed to the top of the map and you'll be able to see many Non-Playing characters(NPCs). Approach the one on the top left-"The investigating snow girl"

3.Accept the "Suspicious contaminated stone piece" quest and you'll discover that you have gained a Report by the investigating snow girl. If you wanna get more of it(As you'll need 2 per stage)-Just press "L", opening your quest page and "Give up" the "Suspicious contaminated stone piece" quest. Den accept the "Suspicious contaminated stone piece" quest and give it up again. Do this as many times as you like to gain as many reports as you like.

Quests in Yeti Plateau
1.Either you or your party members got to have 3 wolf skins. Regardless of it being in History or Legend. Without the wolf skins, you can totally forget about doing Yeti anymore as these are the "Keys" to enter Yeti. Pass the skins to the giant Yeti and move in.

2.When in a party, there will confirm be someone asking "Who'll do this round?" or something like this. This meant-Who will open the Southern door for this round.

3.In order to open this door, either you or your party members(Just 1 person) got to have 10 Badly contaminated wolf meat which can be gotten from the Badly contaminated wolfs.
And also 10 snow plants which you are able to get once you have reached the top right of the map. These snow plants can be found on the floor randomly and you just have to run over them to pick them up. Watch out for monsters running after you though.

*If you the one doing the round, read this paragraph, if your not, still read this, as you'll have to do sooner or later. (:

1.Once you have the 10 Badly contaminated wolf meat and 10 snow plants, proceed to the top of the map and you'll be able to see many Non-Playing characters(NPCs). Approach the one on the top left-"The investigating snow girl"

2.Accept the "Snow plants investigating" quest den complete it.

3.Accept the "Badly contaminated wolf skin" quest den complete it.

4.Accept the the "Isolated snowman" quest and proceed with your teammates down south where you'll see another NPCs there. Approach the Snow girl-The top among the 3(Dunno how else to explain her) and you'll open the warp to the southern door. Gather everyone there and the door will open.

1.Accept the first quest-"Badly contaminated rocks" quest from the snow girl(Nearest to the door) as this is the reason why you're inside Yeti Plateau. There'll be 4 Badly contaminated rocks at the southern most of the map.

2.Hit those rocks and you'll have completed the "Badly contaminated rocks" quest.
*Be careful of the monsters attacking you though. They can kill you very quickly if your health point isn't high enough.

3.Go back to the same snow girl and complete that quest.*Sure had your exp boom isnt it..?*

4.Den accept the next quest "Battling of the violent Yetis" quest.

5.Proceed to the South-Eastern most of the map and you'll warp all your teammates to the "Mini" bosses.

"Mini" bosses
These Mini bosses consists of 3 violent yetis. A more powerful one which is black in colour and 2 other white colour yetis. Spread the work with your teammates, finish them all and you'll be able to complete the "Battling of the violent Yetis" quest. But you'll not be able to collect your exp yet. You've got to enter Yeti Plateau once more(As you'll be in the camp fire now) to collect your exp.

Some other informations.
Yeti Plateau is purely just for exp and farming lvl. The stage does not drop any loose box, rare box or any boss boxes. Hence, do you expect to gain much money from doing this stage. The only source of money you can get is probably just from the 3 Heart-Throbbing boxes which will be dropped after each violent Yeti killed.

*The only monster that DO drop boxes are the Snow trees. Thats all. If you do wish to hunt boxes from there, den all the best. Cause boxes from there are RARE. (:

Just a precaution.-By doing L yeti alone to rush thru the 20 lvs does not give you any experience outside L Yeti. In the sense, you would be at L Yeti day and night without doing stuff like stages as well as other raid-maps. So, do work out your time properly and evenly on other stages as well, or you'll probably become a lv 50-everything-also-dunno "Pro"

*This guide is currently my 3rd guide so far and I'm still improving greatly. Hence do not flame if the guide is not up to your expectations. But I do hope that this guides serves some uses to you. Thanks for reading guys !

CREDITS
This guide is done by me, Precision based on my personal experiences. So dun flame if your point of view is different from mine. Haha, okay so have fun in Lunia !

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.
Precision's Dainn exp farming guide.
Precision's guide on Yeti Plateau.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-15-2007   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Comment ! (:

It would be great if you could rate this guide too. (:

*Oh yeah I'm kinda always active here. So if you've got any questions, feel free to post it here and I'll try my best to give you a satisfied answer. (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-15-2007   #3 (permalink)
dragonsabre

You know hot to unlock cobolt raid

11-15-2007   #4 (permalink)
hmm...
Awards MoM Award

bananza is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't forget how to farm plants in history plat.

11-15-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsabre
You know hot to unlock cobolt raid
Erm I'm not really sure about that. As I have not tried out Cobolt secret base to be honest. Sorry. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananza
What do you mean how to farm plants in History..?

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-15-2007   #6 (permalink)
dragonsabre

dont worry ill find out somehow

how do you post stuff like you about yeti plat

11-15-2007   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
how do you post stuff like you about yeti plat
Erm, wad do you mean in the sense how do I post? Like how I post a thread?

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-15-2007   #8 (permalink)
dragonsabre

yep thread

11-15-2007   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
yep thread
You go to the various sections, example you would like to ask how to unlock cobolt raid.
Den you proceed to maybe "Lunia questions" section. Near the top left of the page, there is a "New thread" there. Click it and you may open a new thread. (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-15-2007   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial
Lol @ Spam

Why make a new guide when there already is one?

No point =.=
Yeah i jus saw that you also already have a guide on pre-raid. Well, 1 more wont harm right? And wads the point of having a forum when you're restricting people from putting up guides about their experiences?

You seriously do not have to condemn someone by saying NO PONTS =.= just because there are extra guides around right? I'm not lecturing you or even arguing with you , I just find that you're being too restricting. You mean a forum can just have ONE guide on ONE topic?

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-15-2007   #11 (permalink)
The REAL Ayumi from MyLunia
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Borkborkbork has disabled reputation

Guide trolling is bad.

11-16-2007   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Generally speaking, it is better to have one guide that is constantly improved upon, rather than multiple guides that offer different views on the same thing.

11-16-2007   #13 (permalink)
The REAL Ayumi from MyLunia
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Borkborkbork has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
Generally speaking, it is better to have one guide that is constantly improved upon, rather than multiple guides that offer different views on the same thing.
Good luck finding a large forum that has only one guide per subject. They might present much of the same information, but its presented in a different manner. Since there is no definite correct view on it, its always good to have different guides.

When Official opens, there are going to be much more guides on the same topic. Its not fair for someone to attack someone for making a guide. Guides take a lot of work to make.

11-16-2007   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Truth, but can you say that reading 500 guides on the same subject is more efficient than reading one guide that has all the information contained in the 500? My comments were pointing out what would be best, not what is. I mean, multiple guides is exactly how GameFAQs work, and while it is not a voiced sentiment, there is definitely a certain degree of annoyance caused by seeing an enormous listing of guides for a popular game.

This is why the wiki format is so appealing as a source of information.

...And no, I am not attacking or attempting to discredit anyone. If I came off as such, I'll apologize.

11-16-2007   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Mikuru is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananza
There's no point in farming in history, legend should be as fast. Faster maybe since u dont have to go back and forth.

11-16-2007   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
I agree with you dude. But are the current guides improving day by day? If you've seen my guides which is in total 3, I would come online every now and then to ensure that questions are answered and edit when there is a need too. Thats why I decided to make a new guide today=>To help those who needs help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Good luck finding a large forum that has only one guide per subject. They might present much of the same information, but its presented in a different manner. Since there is no definite correct view on it, its always good to have different guides.

When Official opens, there are going to be much more guides on the same topic. Its not fair for someone to attack someone for making a guide. Guides take a lot of work to make.
Yeah thanks a lot dudette. I jus made a guide based on my past experiences as I saw so many people asking questions about yeti. How to get there and so on. Hence I decided to spent some time to make this during the patch today. Like that also can kana "whack" -.-

Quote:
Truth, but can you say that reading 500 guides on the same subject is more efficient than reading one guide that has all the information contained in the 500? My comments were pointing out what would be best, not what is. I mean, multiple guides is exactly how GameFAQs work, and while it is not a voiced sentiment, there is definitely a certain degree of annoyance caused by seeing an enormous listing of guides for a popular game.

This is why the wiki format is so appealing as a source of information.

...And no, I am not attacking or attempting to discredit anyone. If I came off as such, I'll apologize.
Yes, I understand what do you mean. However, I feel having a few guides on a same topic, gives the, lets say a new player some references. If he comes in to lunia, not knowing a thing. And he only sees 1 guide. He'll surely follow that guide whether it is a good guide or a lousy guide. But, by having a few guides, he'll be able to cross-reference to see which points in the guide are indeed the "good" points and which are the points he should not follow. Yeps, get wad I mean?

Yeah guys, for those who are against me of having this guide. Try putting yourself into my shoes.
-I see many unanswered questions on the forum today and many people are asking for help.
-I decided to spend a couple of hrs doing up this guide so as to help those in need.
-A few mins just after I've posted the long guide, someone comes in and tells me whats the point of making this guide when there is no need to?
..How would u feel..?

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-22-2007   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Tragoul is on a distinguished road

Kudos to this awesome guide!

And yea; I was one of those people who were confused about getting a dinky 2% EXP after my first 2 Yeti Attempts..XD. This guide just helped cleared all confusion.

I also just sent this link to some of my guildmembers. This pretty much covered the basics, and everything else that should be covered upon. Good job!

Guildmaster of the Crimson Knightz
We're usually on Sq.6

11-22-2007   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gota is on a distinguished road

I said it before on the other thread, but i guess i'll say it again, make sure you ppl that do L yeti also do regular stage, kanhel raid as well. because although L yeti is good character exp, it nets to 0 skillz as a player, since it is extremely easy to do L yeti. Also, it'll net u 0 good equips and if you just L yeti straight for 20 levels, you'll ruin the fun of this game for yourself, because you'll feel really boring doing L yeti day and night for 20+ levels

11-22-2007   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragoul
Kudos to this awesome guide!

And yea; I was one of those people who were confused about getting a dinky 2% EXP after my first 2 Yeti Attempts..XD. This guide just helped cleared all confusion.

I also just sent this link to some of my guildmembers. This pretty much covered the basics, and everything else that should be covered upon. Good job!
Hahah thanks a lot ! I'll keep up the good work ! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
I said it before on the other thread, but i guess i'll say it again, make sure you ppl that do L yeti also do regular stage, kanhel raid as well. because although L yeti is good character exp, it nets to 0 skillz as a player, since it is extremely easy to do L yeti. Also, it'll net u 0 good equips and if you just L yeti straight for 20 levels, you'll ruin the fun of this game for yourself, because you'll feel really boring doing L yeti day and night for 20+ levels
Hahah yeah true lol. Well, after all this is just a guide for people who have trouble doing Yeti. So I aint encouraging them to Yeti day and night though haah. ><

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-22-2007   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gota is on a distinguished road

Yeah, but just like a label on products that gives instructions on how to use an item, it also gives precautions, side effects and possible dangers the products could produce.

Just thought that you should add that precaution/side effects/danger as well, so they would know the consequence that follows from doing yeti only. Hope people dont just blindly grind at yeti day and night and bored themselves of lunia, thus making them quit the game.

Hope that comparison wasn't too off lol.