Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -
Default Guide to Pre-Raid quests

Yeti Plateau

Requirement-Lvl 25 to 45, Defeated either 2-4 History or Legend. Get a yeti key by killing Yetis in 2-4, or go to 3-10 history and kill those temple things for 2 "stone embed with a magical property" so you can trade them for a yeti key inside the stage

1) Get 3 Wolf skins
2) Enter Yeti Plateau, talk to Yeti to open the door with the 3 wolf skins [used up]
3) There are 2 sets of breakable rocks, leave the one to the right alone for now, and head up (Kill the wolves and pick up the meats)
4) After breaking the breakable rocks in the middle, pick up 10 snow plants, and 10 contaminated meats.
5) Go to the top of the map (a section with 5 NPCs with quests) talk to the Snow Girl Investigator.
6) Do the 10 Snow Plant quest and then a new quest will appear, do that one also (it should be the meat quest). After that there should be ANOTHER quest, do that also.
7) Kill the Fully Contaminated Yeti for a Suspicious Stone.
8) After getting a Suspicious Stone, go back to the Snow Girl Investigator and do the new quest that should've appeared.
9) Go back to the other set of breakable rocks, break them
10) Go through and find the Snow Girl Investigator there (If you went past a gate that opened when you went close to it, YOU WENT TOO FAR!! GO BACK) talk to her and finish the quest.
11) There should be a new quest, and there should be a portal nearby this time, allowing you to go past the closed gates. If the portal does not appear, talk to the Snow Girl Sentry and Snow Girl Investigator on the top of the map. One of them should then have a quest available to send to the Snow Girl Sentry and open the portal. [Contributed by MyEyo]
12) The new quest should be to destroy 4 contaminated rocks (in the corners of the map, leave everything else alone, INCLUDING THE SCARED YETI)
13) Finish the quest and do the new quest and go to the right and finish the stage.
14) Restart the stage, and finish the quest from the Snow Girl Investigator at the bottom of the map, and Yeti's Cave [If on History] will be unlocked.

Steps to Kanhel's Cave

Requirement: Lvl 45+ to open box to get into Kanhel, Unlocked Cave of Sealed Time (Beated 2-7 Legend), Unlocked Kanhel's Ruin (Beated 2-9 Legend), Unlocked Ghost Dungeon (Beated 2-7 HISTORY)

1) Make sure you have all the requirements listed above
2) Go to Kanhel's Ruin and melee the giant blue tablet near the entrance and receive a "tablet at the entrance"
3) Go to 2-9 History and beat up those skeletons for a Dungeon Key
4) Go to Ghost Dungeon (Cave of Sealed Time, History)
5) Use the key to open the gate and use go to the bottom left of the map (There is a gap next to one of those Ice Orb launchers [one of the orbs that is shot from the right actually goes into the gap in which you have to go through]
6) Go up to the Skeleton in the secret area and your tablet will turn into a "Confirmed Tablet" KEEP THE TABLET IF YOU EVER WISH TO GET TO KANHEL OR RETURN TO HIM
7) Hunt the Soul Rulers in 2-9 or 2-10 Legend to get a Soul Key box, (the box is traded, when opened becomes a key, which is not tradeable)
8) With the Confirmed Tablet and Key, you can go through the door of Kanhel's Cave [I suggest getting 7/8 people with 3+ healers for Kanhel]

How to farm Yeti Plateau-
1st Run:

1) Get 3 Wolf skins
2) Enter Yeti Plateau, talk to Yeti to open the door with the 3 wolf skins [used up]
3) There are 2 sets of breakable rocks, leave the one to the right alone for now, and head up (Kill the wolves and pick up the meats)
4) After breaking the breakable rocks in the middle, pick up 10 snow plants, and 10 contaminated meats.
5) Go to the top of the map (a section with 5 NPCs with quests) talk to the Snow Girl Investigator.
6) Do the 10 Snow Plant quest and then a new quest will appear, do that one also (it should be the meat quest). After that there should be ANOTHER quest, do that also.
8) Go back to the Snow Girl Investigator, do the new quest that appeared (You should get a scroll thing). Then, press "L" and find the quest you just got, and give up. Then redo the quest (you get another scroll thing). Repeat until you think you have enough for the rest of your Lunia career.
10) Go through and find the Snow Girl Investigator there (If you went past a gate that opened when you went close to it, YOU WENT TOO FAR!! GO BACK) talk to her and finish the quest.
11) There should be a new quest, and there should be a portal nearby this time, allowing you to go past the closed gates. If the portal does not appear, talk to the Snow Girl Sentry and Snow Girl Investigator on the top of the map. One of them should then have a quest available to send to the Snow Girl Sentry and open the portal. [Contributed by MyEyo]
12) The new quest should be to destroy 4 contaminated rocks (in the corners of the map, leave everything else alone, INCLUDING THE SCARED YETI)

2nd Run (any run that you have scrolls to get the 4 Contaminated Rocks Quest)
1) Get 3 Wolf skins
6) Do the quest for 10 Snow Plants, and then 10 Meats.
7) Go to the bottom of the map, using the scrolls from the 1st run, you should be able to do the 4 Contaminated Rocks Quest.
8) After doing the quest, finish the stage like normal.
9) Rinse and repeat Steps 1-8

Important Note: Do not rely solely on Yeti Plateau to level. When you reach near the lvl 50s you will realize that you will lack the ability to raid + do hard stages, since Yeti Plateau does not build up any game play skills.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2007   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Mhia is on a distinguished road

Haha awesome guide. Now I won't be too confused ._. Thanks! XD

Mhia - 3x Vit Eir - SOS Dan
[Slacks and AFK's at Square 14]
Currently: less active, nya!

09-29-2007   #3 (permalink)
Chibz

Important little note, you must get the suspicious stone after you do the meat and flower quests.

09-29-2007   #4 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Really? That doesn't affect me.

09-29-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Mhia is on a distinguished road

Yea some of those you really gotta do in order lol. I did it in order but then I helped my friend and he kinda didn't go in order sooo it' didn't work and had to restart haha.

Mhia - 3x Vit Eir - SOS Dan
[Slacks and AFK's at Square 14]
Currently: less active, nya!

09-29-2007   #6 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games

I was always able to do the suspicious stone before I did the Plant and Meat quest...

~Updated on steps to Kanhel's Ruins~

10-05-2007   #7 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games

~Bump~ So others can find it -___-x

10-07-2007   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Burento is on a distinguished road

What about the snow princess report. I dont have that and it wont let me complete without it??

10-07-2007   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

CHEBIv.2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CHEBIv.2

It's a glitch you have it in your inventory you just don't see it... it happened to me

Wanderers fall asleep in the SleepingForest

10-07-2007   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Umm it wont let me complete the quest though...

It says 0/1

I have re-entered and tried it again numerous times with no luck..

10-07-2007   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

Is Stone Rock Wind Hill(name?) considered as a raid?
It can hold up to 8 people.

10-08-2007   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

I Play Rugby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to I Play Rugby

Just on the Soul Rulers thing, soul rulers in 2-10 don't drop keys, only ones in 2-9 do
Uh I might just have really bad luck in 2-10 though

Biology - Knight

10-08-2007   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

You might want to put Secret Cobalt Base there or whatever.

10-08-2007   #14 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

you should change this. you dont need to melee that stone thing in kanhel. the tablet drops by it self XD!

the cobalt one is easy tho i dont think it need a guide. you only need to kill stone spirit in L3-3 and beat 3-3.

then go to cobalt battlefield. pick cobalt or land spirit to be ''freinds'' with.

and rest of the info there is preety clear XD

10-08-2007   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

EMERALDA is on a distinguished road

Does the soul key disappear?

10-08-2007   #16 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games

Yes. It does when you go past the gate in Kanhel.

10-09-2007   #17 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

KNEEofJUSTICE is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eyo
Class: Spearman lu_sieg
Guild: Moogles - Atlantica

Quote:
1) Get 3 Wolf skins
8) After getting a Suspicious Stone, go back to the Snow Girl Investigator and do the new quest that should've appeared.
11) There should be a new quest, and there should be a portal nearby this time, allowing you to go past the closed gates. If the portal does not appear, talk to the Snow Girl Sentry and Snow Girl Investigator on the top of the map. One of them should then have a quest available to send to the Snow Girl Sentry and open the portal.
12) The new quest should be to destroy 4 contaminated rocks (in the corners of the map, leave everything else alone)
13) Finish the quest and do the new quest and go to the right and finish the stage.
14) Restart the stage, and finish the quest from the Snow Girl Investigator at the bottom of the map, and Yeti's Cave [If on History] will be unlocked.
Made a small addition to the guide.

10-12-2007   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

I have retried the yeti cave like 4 times. the second snow investigator wont give me the quest to break the stones. I think maybe i am bugged..

So i have completed the level and started over and done it all 4 times and each time she wont give me the quest to break the stones again.

any ideas?

10-13-2007   #19 (permalink)
Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burento
I have retried the yeti cave like 4 times. the second snow investigator wont give me the quest to break the stones. I think maybe i am bugged..

So i have completed the level and started over and done it all 4 times and each time she wont give me the quest to break the stones again.

any ideas?
you need a suspicious stone from fully contaminated yeti, after which you accept a quest from snow girl npc on top.

next, go down bottom (after the 3 pong pong) which you will find snow girl investigator and complete the quest.

you can now access the contaminated rock quest.

Note: To open the gates that allows you to access the rocks, you need 10 plants + 10 contaminated meat. (which is explained by someone earlier in this thread)
Quote:

10-13-2007   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion
you need a suspicious stone from fully contaminated yeti, after which you accept a quest from snow girl npc on top.

next, go down bottom (after the 3 pong pong) which you will find snow girl investigator and complete the quest.

you can now access the contaminated rock quest.

Note: To open the gates that allows you to access the rocks, you need 10 plants + 10 contaminated meat. (which is explained by someone earlier in this thread)
Already done.. I can follow directions and the first time she offered it to me and i went and did the 4 rocks. BUt she required a snow girl report or letter which it said i had 0/1. So i canceled the quest and restarted and since then i cannot get the quest offered to me again.

Additionally i found a key to the yeti cave but not sure what that does.