Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-19-2007   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ng123123 is on a distinguished road
Default Survival Guide : Glitches & Secrets

This will be a guide on glitches on stages, i found most of these and I have told some people about the original ones i found already. If you heard these from another person, I am not taking this from that person.

1-2 H - Not much of a glitch, but it saves time, have one person get the book, the 2nd person standing in the point between the guards in the little path leading to the book from the battle field and have the 3rd person standing next to Bradford. This will trigger a chain of events and hopefully, the ogre lords wont reach Bradford or even the cannons.

1-4 H - You can get the ogre lord stuck by standing in between the bottom part of the opening to the boss area :

---
o/\ OO
/ \ OO
/

this is the opening to the boss area, if you get the ogre lord stuck, you can easily snipe him to death. Watch out for lache thou, he might ruin it.

1-5 H - You can get the ogre lord stuck on another side of a tent while you fire away at him.
Also, if you are skilled enough, you can bring a couple of explosive chickens XD to the giant slime boss to do some ez dmg to him.

1-6 H - You can get the boss to get stuck on the top part of the little area with the tree guardian, alternatively, you can get it to aggro Jini and you bash away at him.

1-8 H - You dont have to fight the boss, just go in and break the stone and use the speed potion it drops to get out.

1-9 H - You dont have to fight all the spiders, just run past them.

1-10 H - You can bring some explosive chickens to the slime area for some damage. Rotem can be forced into a pattern in a square if you are around 2 of your body length from him.

^
l
l OO
o <-- OO

o = u

OO
OO = Rotem

2-2 H - You can let the Giant snowman do all the fighting for you. For the boss, you can lure them one at a time till only the healer's left, in which you can juggle to death.

2-3 H - You dont have to beat all of the monsters, just run in and use the best multi hit skill you have (seig's wind kick work best)

2-4 H - When the boss laughs and floats up, it means she is going to cast ice storm. Walk up to her and stand in her path. The ice wont hit you and you can beat on her.

2-5 H - The boss may be doing alot of damage, but she cant knock down, so you cant die. Just juggle/beat on her till she dies. Be careful, if you take too long, the ice queen will get to the orange portal and you dont get treasure box from boss.

2-6 H
- Again, you dont have to fight the monsters, just break the machine for the 1st 2. The 3rd one however, will trap you till you defeat a sharpshooter.

2-7 H
- Not a glitch, to solve the puzzle, just count like a clock with it always starting at 12.
1 times counter-clock wise = 9o'clock
2 times " " = 6 o'clock
3 times = 3 o'clock
1 times clockwise = 3 o'clock

2-8 H - The "unbreakable stones" are breakable with a few magic spells.

2-9 H
- Only one person needs to run across the hallway with the symbols on the floor, he/she can break the seal at the end to disable the traps.

2-10 H - Hell knight can be stuck in the door in which to enter the chamber, lead it to the side pole. For Drake, all you need to do is have everyone stay real close to him and he *shouldn't* fly.

"before you touch the stone have one person stand where the portal will spawn, then touch the stone. It'll say boss arrived but drake won't land for like 3 more seconds giving u a headstart. I don't know if this was patched or if it works on legend though." (credit to Tinyaznboy)

3-1 H
- The boss cannot hit you if you always run behind him to attack.

3-2 H - During the part where theres a huge gate, you can race the fast colbolt to get inside the gate, then you can kill him or open the gate. Then you kill the colbolts who sapwn and the path will open, skipping over 20 colbolts worth of killing. The boss is easy if you know the trick. When he charges the beam of doom, run to anywhere past his "neck" and the beam wont chase you.

3-3 H - The boss can be stuck between the path that opens into the boss's area.

3-4 H
- When the boss is low on hp, he will do around 20 times the bombing move, which does alot of damage, but 0 knockdown. Just walk up close to him and bash away.

3-6 H - One of the easiest bosses ever. He gets interrupted by knock up techniques. So use AAA or magic if you are dainn, use aas/as or knock down magic if you are eir, and S/AAS/AS/ whatever else that knocks up and skills if you are seig.

3-7 H - The Tikis firing at you can be destroyed with ranged attacks. The boss can be knocked up so have you entire party do a massive air combo on him, which slowly adds up to more and more damage.

3-8 H - It doesnt matter if some knights die, so fight to protect youself more then the knights. When you work with the knight captain, a reaver will show up, just run past him and get to the boss. The boss's 2nd form has a trick to it. If you look on the floor, theres huge tiles. If you remain 2 tiles away from the boss's 2nd form, he wont detect you and you can snipe him.

3-9 H - When answering questions, you might die if you are wrong. Stay dead. So you wont get killed a 2nd time. When the boss is at 1/2 life, he will roll his limbs around. Stand right next to him and bash away and he cant hit you.

3-10 H - A whole lot of glitches here. The chicken witch doctor, see 3-6. The ogre lord can be stuck in the path you take to them by getting them stuck in the triangular part on the northern part of both paths. The top path will be at the opening at YOUR side of the path, so lure him into the path and get him stuck. The lower path is easier cuz if you stand in the middle of the path after they spawn, they will automatically get stuck. Lache has a glitch to him. This requires a seig or a dainn. Seig uses AAS AAAA space. It will do a quick areal combo followed by a down attack. Lache will be stuck in the fallen form to the naked eye, but accually hes standing up, but cant move. So just repeat the combo till he dies. (Btw for dainn, its AAA space).

DARU
- He gets a special section cuz this glitch is extra special. You need a healer or 2 and a fighter (mage or warrior) or 2. Spam your skills till the 1st form dies. When he transforms, kill the lackies. Then the fighters rush up to him attacking him from both sides (if you have 2) while the healers heal him. Daru will do nothing but 4x damage punches or 1xx damage kicks. No matter what he uses, it'll be easy for a healer to cluster heal. Before you know it, Daru is dead.

Theres plenty more for legend, ill add them 2mr.....

zomg, I'm back bizzznatches

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-19-2007   #2 (permalink)
hmm...
Awards MoM Award

bananza is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome!!1

09-20-2007   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Heres The part about Legend (its only up to the part I've got to, so feel free to add your own.) Btw i will not add any of them that work for both history and legend.

1-3L - Theres a invincible potion behind the boss which grants you untouchable for around 20 seconds.

1-4L
- The half boss, black bear, has an easily used glitch. Have a ranged character to attract the bear's aggro and have someone else stand in the way in between the bear and the ranged character. The range character can range the bear while it's stuck behind the other character

o o OO
OO

1st o = range character
2nd o = person blocking
OO
OO= Bear

1-5L - This is a really fun glitch. Have someone stand behind the rocks that separate if ppl can join or not. The other members keep going on. The explosive chickens will not appear while your friends can just walk thru. The person staying behind will have to endure the running thou. That person will need to kill the last 2 giant slimes at the end to get through. Another glitch is between the 1st and 2nd bear spawns. The glowing wall that usually blocks you have a hole at the top for you to get through. During the boss, theres a crack in the left side of the wall at the bottom part of the boss area, where you can get the ogre lord and other monsters stuck in.

1-6L - If Jini is going too fast, you can have someone stand in front of her to stop her from running into groups of monster. I didnt mention this for history because i doubt 1-6 history is so hard that you need this trick. Also work with snow girl in 2-2.

1-7L - There are spawns around the map that spawns a mushroom ever 3-5 min, so if you need one more, visit those spawns. I cant get a complete spawn map thou, sorry.

1-8L - "first kill the little trees
then, u can solo the boss
stand directly in front of it, all his atks will miss except when he takes his hands and covers his mouth, he will use some v shaped green attack, just run a little down after he makes this motion and u should be safe" (credits to shadowclaw)

ANYTHING PAST THIS IS NOT MINE, IM TOO LAZY TO CLASSIFY THEM BY STAGE NEMORE

Quote:
LOL this glitch is for fun. Me(on my noob) and another wiz did 3-3H and we got to the boss.
Before the Boss could get out from where he started, we both ice walled. one above him, one beside him and now he was stuck. So know what happens? He goes back and he teleports behind a wall and we go WTF? and he says "you diry bastards! I'm gonna kill you."
and then he says "I dont have much time. I have to escape" and all he does is run in that wall. It was really funny
-By Showgametime

WARNING
Quote:
for 3-3, if you use the previously mentioned method for too long, the boss (chariot) will teleport.
It might even ended up in an area out of your reach.
-By Ruining

Quote:
2-1 L

Before reaching the boss, have a healer with moonbarrier stand right in the middle of the path to reach the boss place (without entering it) walk slowly, and when the tree on the left sends you a flying snowball, inmediately put a moonbarrier right in front of you and retreat, if done correctly, the boss will come right at you, have him come at you and walk down the narrow path, when he's completely out of his area, procceed into the boss area. He'll be out and wont be able to come in, allowing your ranger attackers to kill him easily (or your ranged attacks) (just watch out for the trees though)

3-2 L

When the cobolts says something about releasing the reaver (and that you broke the box containing him) you can block him by having somebody stand right in front of the reaver. Giving your party enough time to clean the mob before the boss appears (or the reaver gets bigger which is the same thing)

3-3 L

When fighting the boss. Have 1 person stand in the way of the boss right after the boss appears sign shows. DON'T attack the boss with anything. And the boss won't attack back.

In the meanwhile the party can kill the mob (catapulters which are very annoying and stuff) works most of the time.
-By Dopefish69

Quote:
1-10 H or L, Giant Tree Guardian:
Stand between the pillars below the main area. None of his attacks reach you, so you can range him to death. (Lower range attacks have to be closer, so you might get hit)
-By Dingle

Quote:
1-10H and L and Secret Cobolt Raid And 3-10L or H (Daru First Form)

Trap into Corner, Make boss dash into the wall, and dash down into a place hwere it gets stuck, and range it from there.
-By ItsRai

ANYTHING BETWEEN THIS AND THE LAST STATEMENT IS NOT TESTED BY ME

09-20-2007   #4 (permalink)
Orange

LittleJellybean is on a distinguished road
IGN: LittleJellybean
Class: Healer
Level: 6x

cool thanks

09-20-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

PieAndCheese is on a distinguished road

Wow, good job. I'm definitely going to use this.

09-20-2007   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

tinyaznboy is on a distinguished road

err for 2-10 history, before you touch the stone have one person stand where the portal will spawn, then touch the stone. It'll say boss arrived but drake won't land for like 3 more seconds giving u a headstart. I don't know if this was patched or if it works on legend though.

09-20-2007   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

hurray, my time aint wasted, *crosses fingers for sticky*

09-22-2007   #8 (permalink)
Light of Judgement
Awards MoM Award

Seraph is on a distinguished road
IGN: FrostSeraph
Class: Yuki
Level: 69
Guild: Synergy

awesomeness, good job

09-22-2007   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Enyc is on a distinguished road

Nice guide and I hope these also work the same on Legends since they are history =P

*Stickied*

09-22-2007   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

hurray ^__^, btw, add your own glitches to the list as you find them

09-23-2007   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Mhia is on a distinguished road

Ooh awesome awesome! Gotta give it to you, it's kewl lol. Good job on it. ;] I'm sure it's useful!

Mhia - 3x Vit Eir - SOS Dan
[Slacks and AFK's at Square 14]
Currently: less active, nya!

09-25-2007   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

jason is on a distinguished road

I cant say its awesome but its kinda useful.
Cant say I dont like it either -.-

10-12-2007   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

azlaz is on a distinguished road

hope u get some for 2-X legend ><

Azlaz: Lvl 2x Dainn
Kayawtic: Lvl 1x Sieg

10-13-2007   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

dont rush perfection lol, j/k

u guys should add some too if u want more ppl to add theirs

10-13-2007   #15 (permalink)
Light of Judgement
Awards MoM Award

Seraph is on a distinguished road
IGN: FrostSeraph
Class: Yuki
Level: 69
Guild: Synergy

thx for the invincible pot thing, no one seems to know about it o.o

10-13-2007   #16 (permalink)
Orange

LittleJellybean is on a distinguished road
IGN: LittleJellybean
Class: Healer
Level: 6x

um are the legend ones gonna update anytime soon?

10-13-2007   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I'm kinda taking this game slow >.<

10-14-2007   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

shadowclaw is on a distinguished road

nice =) .

10-18-2007   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

shadowclaw is on a distinguished road

i got something for 1-8 legend, i think, the one with the tree boss

first kill the little trees
then, u can solo the boss
stand directly in front of it, all his atks will miss except when he takes his hands and covers his mouth, he will use some v shaped green attack, just run a little down after he makes this motion and u should be safe

10-20-2007   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

updated the submited glitches