Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-23-2011   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Updates?

/attempt to revive Lunia section

So are we ever going to get another update or are we going to get shipped to another company again?

I'm guessing they're holding out on us with myth 6 and Iris until Summer so then everyone can come play.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-23-2011   #2 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Iris, the Flame Witch - ijji Forums

That section got created like 2-3 days ago. /hint

02-23-2011   #3 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
/attempt to revive Lunia section

So are we ever going to get another update or are we going to get shipped to another company again?

I'm guessing they're holding out on us with myth 6 and Iris until Summer so then everyone can come play.
Lunia is moving to ggFTW! (Lol I wish)

I don't know why Ijji still has Lunia. Seems to be going down the drain unless there are people that spend hundreds a week.

I'm not sure, but I think an update might come near Spring Break, then another at summer.

02-23-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

the game has died since there's nothing to do and pvp is broken as hell

02-23-2011   #5 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Which is exactly why we need the next update that's supposed to have Iris, M6, and that pvp balance lol.

02-24-2011   #6 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

^ I don't think pvp balance is gonna fix anything because by the time it comes, we're all like already quitted / forgotten accounts. Not to mention some broken characters are still there, I highly doubt lowering the damage is gonna fix anything. Oh well, Waiting for summer to come for Dragon nest anyways, hibernating bb .

02-24-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Come on guys, just let Lunia go in peace. Let's not drag this out longer than it has to.

02-24-2011   #8 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Make ijji get that through their thick skull then lol....

Maybe we should nuke ijji HQ so that way there's no possible way of us playing again. None of our data could survive that muahaha.....unless they have a back up somewhere else ._.;

02-25-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Come on guys, just let Lunia go in peace. Let's not drag this out longer than it has to.

Doesn't sound like someone, who is working on LanLunia o.o

The only updates which could save Lunia are the PvP balance and hopefully a focus on stages.

02-25-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkster
Doesn't sound like someone, who is working on LanLunia o.o

The only updates which could save Lunia are the PvP balance and hopefully a focus on stages.
Lunia =/= LanLunia.
Very much so.

And I doubt even after the PVP Balance patch, people will flock back to Lunia.

02-25-2011   #11 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games

Well its proven already that the game is dead, a great game went from all about skill into a game of grinding who has the best gears to win with damage. I see almost no point of going back ( exception of logging on once a week for like 1/2 an hour chat and weekly kg ) other than that, yeah complete BS. Ironic how allm makes the characters in the game BUT rigs the skills -_-. Why can't we have some democracy in seeing how the skills are fixed I mean we're the players not them.

02-25-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
Well its proven already that the game is dead, a great game went from all about skill into a game of grinding who has the best gears to win with damage. I see almost no point of going back ( exception of logging on once a week for like 1/2 an hour chat and weekly kg ) other than that, yeah complete BS. Ironic how allm makes the characters in the game BUT rigs the skills -_-. Why can't we have some democracy in seeing how the skills are fixed I mean we're the players not them.
we are all at LoL and im waiting for dragon nest, or C9

02-25-2011   #13 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

whats lunia pvp without the good pvpers. doesnt matter if they balance it they still lost their community

02-26-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
whats lunia pvp without the good pvpers. doesnt matter if they balance it they still lost their community
There are still very good PvPers around.. like Carrot, TTiLove, ChibiSama, fishquester (probably someones alt), Lenne probably too (never seen, or recognized her though) and many many more players, who I don't know/remember. You are exaggerating. Definitely.

02-26-2011   #15 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games

Quote:
There are still very good PvPers around.. like Carrot, TTiLove, ChibiSama, fishquester (probably someones alt), Lenne probably too (never seen, or recognized her though) and many many more players, who I don't know/remember. You are exaggerating. Definitely.
That statement is false, I went on countless times and all I see in pvp are people that abuses gears and don't even combo for fun anymore. I've seen pvp rooms EMPTY, BALANCE ESPECIALLY EMPTY. I still see those guys but they don't play as much as they used to anymore due these ridiculous damage in pvp. I'm with Lock, waiting for Dragon nest.

02-26-2011   #16 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
carrot, tti
ten the rest i dont even know. and 5 people yeah thats fun pvp. not exaggerating. any ex-active pvper can easily name the top players in pvp and 99% of them quit.

02-26-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It's hardly an exaggeration. After playing a bit this month, all I saw in PvP were TTiLove and Carrot. May be it's just me but, there's a problem when I'm able to count the number of decent PvPers who are active on my right hand.

02-26-2011   #18 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
That statement is false, I went on countless times and all I see in pvp are people that abuses gears and don't even combo for fun anymore. I've seen pvp rooms EMPTY, BALANCE ESPECIALLY EMPTY. I still see those guys but they don't play as much as they used to anymore due these ridiculous damage in pvp. I'm with Lock, waiting for Dragon nest.
Herp. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's false.

02-26-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
carrot, tti
ten the rest i dont even know. and 5 people yeah thats fun pvp. not exaggerating. any ex-active pvper can easily name the top players in pvp and 99% of them quit.
That's exactly why I said and "many many more players, who I don't know/remember."
See, I already forgot to mention players like Rainbows already. Maybe you guys should forget the PvP level rankings and consider the probability, that you don't know all good PvPers yet. Lol, you don't know ChibiSama/FuzziFalcon..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Herp. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's false.
That's what I think, too. I checked out PvP for a few times and even PvP'ed a bit too and I haven't seen any of those abusers. This has to mean something, if someone with stats below 500 says that. Some players even lowered their stats for me. I expected it to be a lot worse, from reading all the complaints on other threads.

02-26-2011   #20 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Quote:
That's exactly why I said and "many many more players, who I don't know/remember."
See, I already forgot to mention players like Rainbows already. Maybe you guys should forget the PvP level rankings and consider the probability, that you don't know all good PvPers yet. Lol, you don't know ChibiSama/FuzziFalcon..?

lol pvp rankings. no one even uses that do you really think we do? kratos isnt even on top 20 and he is easily top 3 sieg. pvp level ranking is a joke and i dont think we ever said we used it.