ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-general-chat/)
-   -   Updates? (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-general-chat/92035-updates.html)

Mega 02-23-2011 02:58 PM

Updates?

/attempt to revive Lunia section

So are we ever going to get another update or are we going to get shipped to another company again? :py07:

I'm guessing they're holding out on us with myth 6 and Iris until Summer so then everyone can come play.

PKShota 02-23-2011 03:05 PM

Iris, the Flame Witch - ijji Forums

That section got created like 2-3 days ago. /hint

Gladiat 02-23-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaBoy740 (Post 1479173)
/attempt to revive Lunia section

So are we ever going to get another update or are we going to get shipped to another company again? :py07:

I'm guessing they're holding out on us with myth 6 and Iris until Summer so then everyone can come play.

Lunia is moving to ggFTW! (Lol I wish)

I don't know why Ijji still has Lunia. Seems to be going down the drain unless there are people that spend hundreds a week.

I'm not sure, but I think an update might come near Spring Break, then another at summer.

evilxshadow 02-23-2011 07:50 PM

the game has died since there's nothing to do and pvp is broken as hell

Mega 02-23-2011 07:55 PM

Which is exactly why we need the next update that's supposed to have Iris, M6, and that pvp balance lol.

d4rka2n 02-24-2011 09:13 AM

^ I don't think pvp balance is gonna fix anything because by the time it comes, we're all like already quitted / forgotten accounts. Not to mention some broken characters are still there, I highly doubt lowering the damage is gonna fix anything. Oh well, Waiting for summer to come for Dragon nest anyways, hibernating bb .

Griever 02-24-2011 08:56 PM

Come on guys, just let Lunia go in peace. Let's not drag this out longer than it has to.

:lol:

Mega 02-24-2011 10:16 PM

Make ijji get that through their thick skull then lol....

Maybe we should nuke ijji HQ so that way there's no possible way of us playing again. None of our data could survive that muahaha.....unless they have a back up somewhere else ._.;

Seiskyo 02-25-2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griever (Post 1480377)
Come on guys, just let Lunia go in peace. Let's not drag this out longer than it has to.

:lol:

Doesn't sound like someone, who is working on LanLunia o.o

The only updates which could save Lunia are the PvP balance and hopefully a focus on stages.

Griever 02-25-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finkster (Post 1480632)
Doesn't sound like someone, who is working on LanLunia o.o

The only updates which could save Lunia are the PvP balance and hopefully a focus on stages.

Lunia =/= LanLunia.
Very much so.

And I doubt even after the PVP Balance patch, people will flock back to Lunia.

d4rka2n 02-25-2011 11:05 AM

Well its proven already that the game is dead, a great game went from all about skill into a game of grinding who has the best gears to win with damage. I see almost no point of going back ( exception of logging on once a week for like 1/2 an hour chat and weekly kg ) other than that, yeah complete BS. Ironic how allm makes the characters in the game BUT rigs the skills -_-. Why can't we have some democracy in seeing how the skills are fixed I mean we're the players not them.

evilxshadow 02-25-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rka2n (Post 1480777)
Well its proven already that the game is dead, a great game went from all about skill into a game of grinding who has the best gears to win with damage. I see almost no point of going back ( exception of logging on once a week for like 1/2 an hour chat and weekly kg ) other than that, yeah complete BS. Ironic how allm makes the characters in the game BUT rigs the skills -_-. Why can't we have some democracy in seeing how the skills are fixed I mean we're the players not them.

we are all at LoL and im waiting for dragon nest, or C9

Minuss 02-25-2011 12:36 PM

whats lunia pvp without the good pvpers. doesnt matter if they balance it they still lost their community

Seiskyo 02-26-2011 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minuss (Post 1480827)
whats lunia pvp without the good pvpers. doesnt matter if they balance it they still lost their community

There are still very good PvPers around.. like Carrot, TTiLove, ChibiSama, fishquester (probably someones alt), Lenne probably too (never seen, or recognized her though) and many many more players, who I don't know/remember. You are exaggerating. Definitely.

d4rka2n 02-26-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finkster (Post 1481369)
There are still very good PvPers around.. like Carrot, TTiLove, ChibiSama, fishquester (probably someones alt), Lenne probably too (never seen, or recognized her though) and many many more players, who I don't know/remember. You are exaggerating. Definitely.

That statement is false, I went on countless times and all I see in pvp are people that abuses gears and don't even combo for fun anymore. I've seen pvp rooms EMPTY, BALANCE ESPECIALLY EMPTY. I still see those guys but they don't play as much as they used to anymore due these ridiculous damage in pvp. I'm with Lock, waiting for Dragon nest.

Minuss 02-26-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

carrot, tti
ten the rest i dont even know. and 5 people yeah thats fun pvp. not exaggerating. any ex-active pvper can easily name the top players in pvp and 99% of them quit.

iARE1337 02-26-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

It's hardly an exaggeration. After playing a bit this month, all I saw in PvP were TTiLove and Carrot. May be it's just me but, there's a problem when I'm able to count the number of decent PvPers who are active on my right hand.

buta 02-26-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rka2n (Post 1481520)
That statement is false, I went on countless times and all I see in pvp are people that abuses gears and don't even combo for fun anymore. I've seen pvp rooms EMPTY, BALANCE ESPECIALLY EMPTY. I still see those guys but they don't play as much as they used to anymore due these ridiculous damage in pvp. I'm with Lock, waiting for Dragon nest.

Herp. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's false.

Seiskyo 02-26-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minuss (Post 1481533)
carrot, tti
ten the rest i dont even know. and 5 people yeah thats fun pvp. not exaggerating. any ex-active pvper can easily name the top players in pvp and 99% of them quit.

That's exactly why I said and "many many more players, who I don't know/remember."
See, I already forgot to mention players like Rainbows already. Maybe you guys should forget the PvP level rankings and consider the probability, that you don't know all good PvPers yet. Lol, you don't know ChibiSama/FuzziFalcon..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by buta (Post 1481627)
Herp. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's false.

That's what I think, too. I checked out PvP for a few times and even PvP'ed a bit too and I haven't seen any of those abusers. This has to mean something, if someone with stats below 500 says that. Some players even lowered their stats for me. I expected it to be a lot worse, from reading all the complaints on other threads.

Minuss 02-26-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finkster (Post 1481720)
That's exactly why I said and "many many more players, who I don't know/remember."
See, I already forgot to mention players like Rainbows already. Maybe you guys should forget the PvP level rankings and consider the probability, that you don't know all good PvPers yet. Lol, you don't know ChibiSama/FuzziFalcon..?

lol pvp rankings. no one even uses that do you really think we do? kratos isnt even on top 20 and he is easily top 3 sieg. pvp level ranking is a joke and i dont think we ever said we used it.