Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-28-2011   #41 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkster
If you are so sure about PvP being empty, dead and whatnot, why are you still lurking around in this section, if I may ask?
That's a rather flawed statement, considering you can see if anything new was posted here on the fly via the index.
Even if you don't lurk here, you could see that much and decide to check into it.

Which is how I usually end up here; and to be honest, it's always interesting to watch people here start debating about various or similar arguments.
No matter how long something has been debated, it never gets old for me to read the opinions of everyone and watch people clash, trying to prove their point.

However just to give you the heads up, you could be arguing about PvP for ages with these guys because believe me, they are veterans who've passionately debated/discussed almost everything in the book and to my knowledge rarely came to a unified conclusion.

As for the thread topic itself, it was already said often enough that it wouldn't matter who held the rights to Lunia, the game was already broken and couldn't be fixed without a complete overhaul of the system.

Also that no amount of content updates will resurrect the same amount of love and enthusiasm the game once had, regardless of date, season or other various factors.

However you already knew this.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-28-2011   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

I thought it was a question and not a statement, sorry :l
Anyway I believe I understand your points now.

Wow old CS with new stats
I could switch around some numbers, too.. ~.~

02-28-2011   #43 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light

As for the thread topic itself, it was already said often enough that it wouldn't matter who held the rights to Lunia, the game was already broken and couldn't be fixed without a complete overhaul of the system.

Also that no amount of content updates will resurrect the same amount of love and enthusiasm the game once had, regardless of date, season or other various factors.

However you already knew this.
Light is real Master of information

03-09-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

On a lighter note, the PVP update has somewhat breathed some life back into PVP from what I've seen a few days ago. It's a dying breath though.

I can't wait for Rusty Hearts.

03-09-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough

This doesn't really look dead to me, but it's probably just because people are curious and checking PvP out for once.

03-09-2011   #46 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough

because all of those people are really good at pvp right

03-09-2011   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
because all of those people are really good at pvp right
Geez, some people need to learn that PvP is not restricted to good people only. Notwithstanding there were and still are several good people around. However, we don't need to argue about that again right?

Elitists can't bear to lose against "less skilled" players. Something, which I encountered in several competitive games such as fps and mmorts games.
Personally I would just LOL, if I ate a random 1 hko dfist for example. After all I was the who didn't expect it and therefore didn't avoid it.
Endurance frames are practically gone now, no need to complain about that anymore. Even stat caps are here now. The only thing, which messes PvP up are the character balances, as the skill damage is pretty high even with only 500 str.

First PvP is way too empty and now the people, who are playing aren't good enough? You sound as if you have been a good player from the start. With that attitude you should totally forget Lunia and stay on ololol. Much better for you and for us, as people, who are still interested in Lunia don't have to see your sarcastic comments.

Before I waste more time on a troll, I will simply block you. Can't expect any better response than "l0lz this guy" anyway.

Edit: Ridiculous, how come he is a mod? -

Last edited by Seiskyo; 03-09-2011 at 10:24 PM.

03-09-2011   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

pvp still broken, went on, killed yagamito (only decent match), played few more games against people that died in 1 hit, logged off

03-09-2011   #49 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Quote:
Geez, some people need to learn that PvP is not restricted to good people only. Notwithstanding there were and still are several good people around. However, we don't need to argue about that again right?

Elitists can't bear to lose against "less skilled" players. Something, which I encountered in several competitive games such as fps and mmorts games.
Personally I would just LOL, if I ate a random 1 hko dfist for example. After all I was the who didn't expect it and therefore didn't avoid it.
Endurance frames are practically gone now, no need to complain about that anymore. Even stat caps are here now. The only thing, which messes PvP up are the character balances, as the skill damage is pretty high even with only 500 str.

First PvP is way too empty and now the people, who are playing aren't good enough? You sound as if you have been a good player from the start. With that attitude you should totally forget Lunia and stay on ololol. Much better for you and for us, as people, who are still interested in Lunia don't have to see your sarcastic comments.

Before I waste more time on a troll, I will simply block you. Can't expect any better response than "l0lz this guy" anyway.

l0lz this guy

03-09-2011   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
pvp still broken, went on, killed yagamito (only decent match), played few more games against people that died in 1 hit, logged off
Seriously, it's fine, if you are bored of PvP, or if you dislike the changes. The thing is that you don't go on the Lunia forum to troll the game, but to check it out for updates.

I do like league of legends and I play it every now and then. But worshipping it on a forum section, which is dedicated to Lunia like "l0lz this guy" does? Is that necessary?

Last edited by Seiskyo; 03-10-2011 at 01:10 AM.

03-10-2011   #51 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Must be a dark side to me...
I dont recall talking about League here...
I better watch out for myself.

03-10-2011   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
looooooooooool pvp lunia elo. real.
Damn, I take it back.

03-10-2011   #53 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

because lunia didnt add an ELO and matchmaking system right?

What I said up there doesnt even relate to league of legends other than League having ELO.

You mind as well say I am also talking about HoN, or DoTa or WC3 or WoW because all of those games have ladders and elo.

nice try bro.

03-10-2011   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Yeah, I noticed that's why I took it back.

03-10-2011   #55 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
He isn't.

ggFTW Staff
Management - Division Leaders - Operations - Moderators - General Staff - Trial

Regular members /w fancy colors
VIP - Donator - Guild Leader - Mr. Mrs ggFTW

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

03-10-2011   #56 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
He isn't.

ggFTW Staff
Management - Division Leaders - Operations - Moderators - General Staff - Trial

Regular members /w fancy colors
VIP - Donator - Guild Leader - Mr. Mrs ggFTW
^this
and I dont have a bar on
<----

03-10-2011   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

ZOMFGiTsRoy will become famous soon enough

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Light again.

^ Harhar'.

On a side note, Myth Six is apparently too hard to even do without at least 10,000 strength, so I am disappointed in being unable to obtain those nifty sets.

03-10-2011   #58 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

I am pretty sure any Myth is able to be accomplished at any STR amount, so long as you can dodge, the right buffs, maybe some endless potions...

...oh wait

03-10-2011   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

ZOMFGiTsRoy will become famous soon enough

If only time wasn't a factor.

03-11-2011   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
^this
and I dont have a bar on
<----
I didn't want to post this here but this is what I get, whenever I try to block you:
"Sorry Minuss is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

I simply thought, that you would be rather a mod than an admin. Obviously that was wrong information.