02-26-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

FullMetalSieg is on a distinguished road
IGN: FullMetalSieg
Class: Sieg
Guild: LuckyThirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
Well its proven already that the game is dead, a great game went from all about skill into a game of grinding who has the best gears to win with damage. I see almost no point of going back ( exception of logging on once a week for like 1/2 an hour chat and weekly kg ) other than that, yeah complete BS. Ironic how allm makes the characters in the game BUT rigs the skills -_-. Why can't we have some democracy in seeing how the skills are fixed I mean we're the players not them.
says the person with 1k str. lol . wtf stephen is alive?! LF>OB lunia and all fixed =). no more rebalancing pls @.@ Yep we all quit. LF>no A after dAS.

Last edited by FullMetalSieg; 02-26-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-27-2011   #22 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalSieg
says the person with 1k str. lol . wtf stephen is alive?! LF>OB lunia and all fixed =). no more rebalancing pls @.@ Yep we all quit. LF>no A after dAS.
I can go under 1000 and still have the same boosts ( stupid rebirth won't let me change that u know -_- I have almost + 150 to every stat and + 250 on vit...) Anyhow I was stating that allm fixes the skill patches for certain characters to a point where they don't care or ask about how the player feels, its like changing a Dfist damage from 1.3k into a sudden 5k critical.
Anyhow, I heard theres 16 new 2nd job advances for kdragon nest in march, Sexy...they even got a alchemist class thats coming out soon, along with a hunter and avenger class. Getting ready for that LLL.

Last edited by d4rka2n; 02-27-2011 at 12:27 AM.

02-27-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Gellanator is your worst nightmare!Gellanator is your worst nightmare!
IGN: i
Class: TU MADRE to_model
Level: liek
Guild: pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
I can go under 1000 and still have the same boosts ( stupid rebirth won't let me change that u know -_- I have almost + 150 to every stat and + 250 on vit...) Anyhow I was stating that allm fixes the skill patches for certain characters to a point where they don't care or ask about how the player feels, its like changing a Dfist damage from 1.3k into a sudden 5k critical.
Anyhow, I heard theres 16 new 2nd job advances for kdragon nest in march, Sexy...they even got a alchemist class thats coming out soon, along with a hunter and avenger class. Getting ready for that LLL.
do you like dragon nest?

02-27-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
lol pvp rankings. no one even uses that do you really think we do? kratos isnt even on top 20 and he is easily top 3 sieg. pvp level ranking is a joke and i dont think we ever said we used it.
That would have explained, why you don't know Chibisama, as he is one of the best Dainns left on glunia. I have seen him during tft times already and you don't even know him? Could it be possible, that you think that the best PvP'ers were gathered in your small elite group?

Top 3 Siegs huh? First you claim that you don't even use PvP rankings and now you are trying to tell me, that Kratos is actually in the top 3? Who isn't using the rankings again?

Are you sure you can make such a ranking, which everyone agrees with? I bet people will come up with different players, but you will be like "EdgePunisher is easily top 3", because you know him. But what about the players, who you don't know?

02-27-2011   #25 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

ChibiSama is one of my closest friend whom I still contacted and he never abuses his gear. Believe me. He never do(which kinda annoying). Even when I'm forcing him. >_>

And why the hell an attempt to revive Lunia thread turned into PvP debate all over again?

02-27-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough

Because someone thinks PvP can't survive because of an minority, which went went to ololol.

Sorry for going off-topic.

02-27-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkster
That would have explained, why you don't know Chibisama, as he is one of the best Dainns left on glunia. I have seen him during tft times already and you don't even know him? Could it be possible, that you think that the best PvP'ers were gathered in your small elite group?

Top 3 Siegs huh? First you claim that you don't even use PvP rankings and now you are trying to tell me, that Kratos is actually in the top 3? Who isn't using the rankings again?

Are you sure you can make such a ranking, which everyone agrees with? I bet people will come up with different players, but you will be like "EdgePunisher is easily top 3", because you know him. But what about the players, who you don't know?
You're arguing about something totally arbitrary. First off, let me apologize for Miinus for not naming every single decent player in a list like you are; that is clearly important in the point he's trying to make...

If you played Lunia (or any other game) enough at a higher level, you tend to know all the better players. Now unless there's this illustrious, unknown Seig that only logs on at 3AM PST, and stomps all two people everyone in PvP, than can that point even be remotely arguable. Even then, if you have never played that guy, the name will be tossed around and chances are, you know of the person. I mean ShadowPearls's name is still thrown around and he's not even relevant anymore.

PvP is empty, balanced or not. No Chibisama is going to change that.

02-27-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
You're arguing about something totally arbitrary. First off, let me apologize for Miinus for not naming every single decent player in a list like you are; that is clearly important in the point he's trying to make...

I'm not expecting anyone to do something ridiculous like that. But acting like you "know the biz" doesn't sound better to me, either.

If you played Lunia (or any other game) enough at a higher level, you tend to know all the better players.
Now unless there's this illustrious, unknown Seig that only logs on at 3AM PST, and stomps all two people everyone in PvP, than can that point even be remotely arguable. Even then, if you have never played that guy, the name will be tossed around and chances are, you know of the person. I mean ShadowPearls's name is still thrown around and he's not even relevant anymore.

ShadowPearls isn't the best example, as his name is served up on a plate in the PvP level rankings. Being second in the LSC isn't exactly making his name less known, either. The chance exists, that such an unknown Sieg is out there, but as usual people prefer to ignore it.

PvP is empty, balanced or not. No Chibisama is going to change that.
If you are so sure about PvP being empty, dead and whatnot, why are you still lurking around in this section, if I may ask? After all Lunia's prime is over and it's only going downhill. I won't be able to understand that probably anyway, so scratch that. Perhaps I am arguing about something "totally arbitrary" again.

Again, sorry for driving this off-topic. I will refrain from continuing now.

Last edited by Seiskyo; 02-27-2011 at 12:45 PM.

02-27-2011   #29 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
If you are so sure about PvP being empty, dead and whatnot, why are you still lurking around in this section, if I may ask?
My turn, Why not lurk around it? Some people (mostly all) are waiting to see if Lunia will turn their frowns upside down and attempt to fix, if not; trying, to meet ends meet for players. Why not see others complain, cry and QQ moar about how something that wont come for a long time, Maybe others have information whereas others dont. Purpose for lurking is for information iirc.

(SingingVeggi isnt on the top Kali's but he/she versed almost all kinds of Kalis and won)

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Last edited by Veggi; 02-27-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Add more detail whoopsie!

02-27-2011   #30 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
If you are so sure about PvP being empty, dead and whatnot, why are you still lurking around in this section, if I may ask?

l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l

After all Lunia's prime is over and it's only going downhill.

l0l0l0l0l0 hi sherlock holmes

I won't be able to understand that probably anyway, so scratch that. Perhaps I am arguing about something "totally arbitrary" again.

l0lz this guy

02-27-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
If you are so sure about PvP being empty, dead and whatnot, why are you still lurking around in this section, if I may ask? After all Lunia's prime is over and it's only going downhill. I won't be able to understand that probably anyway, so scratch that. Perhaps I am arguing about something "totally arbitrary" again.

I feel as if I'm being accused of stealing cookies out of the cookie jar. What's wrong with lurking the Lunia section from time to time? I already check out other the forum sections.

02-27-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
My turn, Why not lurk around it? Some people (mostly all) are waiting to see if Lunia will turn their frowns upside down and attempt to fix, if not; trying, to meet ends meet for players. Why not see others complain, cry and QQ moar about how something that wont come for a long time, Maybe others have information whereas others dont. Purpose for lurking is for information iirc.

(SingingVeggi isnt on the top Kali's but he/she versed almost all kinds of Kalis and won)
It's just that I had the impression, that people were "giving" up on this game. Might as well live on and actually forget this game instead of complaining about how everything was better in the past, which might be true in this case. Well, if that is the reason, then I might be able to understand that. (Not that it matters lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
I feel as if I'm being accused of stealing cookies out of the cookie jar. What's wrong with lurking the Lunia section from time to time? I already check out other the forum sections.
No, I'm not accusing you of doing something bad. I was just asking for the reason behind that. I wouldn't lurk around ingame in PvP balance, if I knew that it's dead. But it seems that people are still having hopes, which isn't bad.

--

I thought out a concept of how to eventually get the focus back to stages, but I will wait for the update after Iris and M6, before I actually start writing it down. There are so many characters and so much potential for new content :l I just hope, that allm won't throw it away.

02-28-2011   #33 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Welp, I guess it's time for you guys to find your separate ways, huh?

Well, this was a good run while it lasted.
See you guys in Elsword! (It's in CBT for US soon! I'd really love to see as much hard work there as I did see here in my Lunia experience!)

02-28-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
LuniaWorld of WarcraftMapleStoryAlliance of Valiant Arms

Twitch has disabled reputation

I don't think any update could bring me back to Lunia. Zzzzz

Also on a side note those "game I play" under my picture, how do I get rid of them / re-order them?

02-28-2011   #35 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch
I don't think any update could bring me back to Lunia. Zzzzz

Also on a side note those "game I play" under my picture, how do I get rid of them / re-order them?
There isn't a feature for that yet.

I might go back to Lunia... to see how bad I am at comboing now LOL

02-28-2011   #36 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

don't feel like another thread is needed for this:

March 1st, huh? Now, does that smell like an update with Iris or what?

02-28-2011   #37 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
don't feel like another thread is needed for this:

March 1st, huh? Now, does that smell like an update with Iris or what?
If that is stage gear and not myth I will rage.

02-28-2011   #38 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

+113.................

After I just freaking blew 30 gcoins on a +2 dye for the valentines face cs AN HOUR BEFORE THEY PUT THIS UP.......god.

02-28-2011   #39 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Just give it to your soon Iris.

02-28-2011   #40 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I hope we get her this week with myth 6

I'll be disappointed if they expect us to be entertained with this event for a whole month.