Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion
Default What do you think?

What do you think will happen during and after M6?

I doubt, that Eir will get resurrected already and that they will have to do something else.

I mean that's just one way of finally involving the other characters into the story, such as Ryan, who didn't even show up in episode 7, if I didn't miss anything o_o;

Plenty of characters -> plenty of new potential content

Maybe allm is going to make some plot writing event, too.

All I hope is that allm starts to get away from myth..

So.. what do you think? D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

allm will probably recycle everything again and call it True Episode X, True Bonus and True Myth where we fight even bigger monsters than before and grind our a**es off for even more powerful equipment.

Ah well, after our characters are done with the Ancient Times and successfully resurrected Eir (or not) anything could happen to them. For example, when Henry tries to bring them back to the present, one of his inventions malfunctions or Arta pushes the wrong button, everyones is accidentally sent to a very far future where no one prevented Daru from abusing the Rhodesian jewel so we have to kill a very powerful Daru (again).

But honestly, I expect that allm chooses the recycling route :|

11-02-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak
allm will probably recycle everything again and call it True Episode X, True Bonus and True Myth where we fight even bigger monsters than before and grind our a**es off for even more powerful equipment.

Ah well, after our characters are done with the Ancient Times and successfully resurrected Eir (or not) anything could happen to them. For example, when Henry tries to bring them back to the present, one of his inventions malfunctions or Arta pushes the wrong button, everyones is accidentally sent to a very far future where no one prevented Daru from abusing the Rhodesian jewel so we have to kill a very powerful Daru (again).

Oh I had the "wrong button" story in mind, too! The group could meet Ryan, who is fighting that "Mecha-Daru" in the future. Would be so epic ~

11-02-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

Quote:

Haha, clever :3

I really hope allm doesn't do more myth stuff x.x so boring

11-02-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Hmm, if they decide to stick Dark Eir into the story... they do Resurrect Eir, but her soul is corrupted due to Nephron tampering with the vessel of soul. She probably overpowers all of the characters because they are still shocked and reluctant to fight back, then steals the time machine to go rescue Nephron and Talman before they get their rear ends royally handed to them by the current gods.

Then Nephron/Talman/Dark Eir either build an army of evil in which the main characters have to team with the Myth Gods to fight against... OR they go back even further in time to prevent the current Gods from ever overthrowing their parents, the Ancient Gods. The main characters have to go throw a time chase to try to stop them form tampering with that event.

Story-wise, Those are what I'm thinking they'd do, but i dunno, we'll see.

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

11-02-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordLunia

Leca has a spectacular aura aboutLeca has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leca
Class: Runeslayer to_raccoon
Level: 48
Guild: AppleTree/Fusion

Quote:
Arta pushes the wrong button, everyones is accidentally sent to a very far future
an accident you say?
Arta confirmed for final Boss

11-02-2010   #7 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

I sort of gave up on the story in Lunia :/

It started going downhill when they decided they couldn't be bothered to patch the massive plot hole that is Tia in episode 6.

11-03-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc210
Hmm, if they decide to stick Dark Eir into the story... they do Resurrect Eir, but her soul is corrupted due to Nephron tampering with the vessel of soul. She probably overpowers all of the characters because they are still shocked and reluctant to fight back, then steals the time machine to go rescue Nephron and Talman before they get their rear ends royally handed to them by the current gods.

Then Nephron/Talman/Dark Eir either build an army of evil in which the main characters have to team with the Myth Gods to fight against... OR they go back even further in time to prevent the current Gods from ever overthrowing their parents, the Ancient Gods. The main characters have to go throw a time chase to try to stop them form tampering with that event.

Story-wise, Those are what I'm thinking they'd do, but i dunno, we'll see.
What about Soldin though? D:
That's why they went to the forest of Light after all.. oh wait it's not Soldin but some other god, whose name I forgot :/

11-03-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

I thought Soldin was in m6 :U

As far as I could tell from the myth storybooks ingame, Soldin is still in alliance with the other gods (Lunia, Foriel, etc), because I recall he was in a meeting with them to discuss the appearance of Sieg and company.

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

11-03-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
LuniaWorld of WarcraftMapleStoryAlliance of Valiant Arms

Twitch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Twitchstick
Class: Sieg
Guild: RagingLunia

I have no faith in AllM after episode 7.

11-03-2010   #11 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch
I have no faith in AllM after episode 7.
Unnecessary.
10char.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

11-03-2010   #12 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Myth 7, Everything the same except different color.

11-03-2010   #13 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Inb4 a special episode where LUNIA players needs to fights all the Gods and Goddesses.. In one room. :0

11-04-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

FrozenHearted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I have always thought they would involove Ryan with some future stuff,
and Daru is awesome. It's a boss I don't mind seeing recycled. (The Original daru, pl0x; not B or Ep 6 version).

11-04-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

Imo they'll make Legendary version of myth since nowadays big patch=1 myth stage, long time ago it was something like 10stages at least

RIP Lunia

11-04-2010   #16 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Daru = Best boss ever... 3-10H/L in OB was like separation between noob, pro and god lol.

They'll make some ripoff off of Myth tbh '-'

11-04-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Daru = Best boss ever... 3-10H/L in OB was like separation between noob, pro and god lol.

They'll make some ripoff off of Myth tbh '-'
Oh yea daru in 3-10L, i was trying to beat him like a week at least i made it muahahaha! i was so freakin happy back then

RIP Lunia

11-05-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

The story hasn't progressed at all since Myth anyways. Gameplay and plot has taken a backseat to Allm's mission of cranking out 5+ characters a year. If anything, Seig and gang are going to be shoved in a new place with more giant monsters while the newer characters that have yet to introduced story-wise will have shitty little one liners:

"Oh look it's Ryan!"
"Hai gaiz! ^^"

I'd really like some sort of return of Yuria and Lache. 3-10 was so bittersweet for me. That rush of beating Daru for the first time only to watch the cutscene after.

11-05-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
The story hasn't progressed at all since Myth anyways. Gameplay and plot has taken a backseat to Allm's mission of cranking out 5+ characters a year. If anything, Seig and gang are going to be shoved in a new place with more giant monsters while the newer characters that have yet to introduced story-wise will have shitty little one liners:

"Oh look it's Ryan!"
"Hai gaiz! ^^"

I'd really like some sort of return of Yuria and Lache. 3-10 was so bittersweet for me. That rush of beating Daru for the first time only to watch the cutscene after.
No its like that

Hi <insert ur ign here>. I'm <Insert character's name> I'll help you

yay a new friend... I wish the new chars had been introduced like tia at tft

RIP Lunia

11-05-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

FrozenHearted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Best boss ever indeed! :P
The entire 3-10L was awesome. In fact, The whole Legendary Episode 3 is still my favorite. Codolt is my Favorite raid as well...

I remember many times our party failed at Lache, after aggroing engines by mistake and at his first from, leaing eir Clarings alone to solo mobs, the rest of his first form's life, mobs again and 2nd form...It could've taken her 20 mins but she almost always did it...XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
No its like that

Hi <insert ur ign here>. I'm <Insert character's name> I'll help you

yay a new friend... I wish the new chars had been introduced like tia at tft
I wish to create a char with a name like: "LemmeKillYou" just for those dialogues in EP7.

Last edited by FrozenHearted; 11-05-2010 at 09:50 AM.