Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-05-2010   #21 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

I dunno, the Adamant Golems untrapped in OB was imo, the greatest boss ever. I mean 3 gigantic 1 hit koing monsters that attack you with a stupid there to interrupt like every attack? If they couldn't be trapped, I wonder how we'd win as much as we used to lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-05-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

FrozenHearted is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, in Foriel server we didn't trap them all in the same place and I don't remember Voke chains, at least not in the parties I took part.

It was kinda free mode: Eirs kept using Shields to keep the hands busy. healed and ressurected each other.

There used to be one pro volunteer who soloed Red and trapped him in the north-west part of the map.

Dead people scouted and reported what happened. Especially told when un-aggroed Adamans teleported.

Some times it ended up with the pro killing red and then soloing the rest Adamans (Everyone was dead) for even 30~40 mins.

I remember telling the party (after 20 mins of his soloing) I was going for a walk with my dog and when I went back the same dainn was still fighting...XD

---

We are going off topic.

---

On topic:

I hope for an Episode 6 Legend raid, there they could fill some holes in the plot. (For example: Where the hell Tia is).

Maybe stage 7-10 again (A different stage, though), episode 7L, episode 7H and L raids...in which they would provide more information we don't get in 7H.

---

Episode 8: After myth times where there are options for many stories, such as the ones you've posted here already.

Last edited by FrozenHearted; 11-05-2010 at 03:26 PM.

11-06-2010   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Shunkou has a spectacular aura aboutShunkou has a spectacular aura about

episode 8
Lir and gang return to the present but noticed something strange. the world has been taken over by slimes. Their leader Lime who was rescued by Eir in ep4 was actually a spy and took over the castle while lir was away.

A new war is coming. Lunia J: Record of Jelly War

Last edited by Shunkou; 11-07-2010 at 02:30 PM.

11-06-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

FrozenHearted is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL, Shunkou, you've made my day!
Now I can school with a silly smile on my face. (:

11-08-2010   #25 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunkou
episode 8
Lir and gang return to the present but noticed something strange. the world has been taken over by slimes. Their leader Lime who was rescued by Eir in ep4 was actually a spy and took over the castle while lir was away.

A new war is coming. Lunia J: Record of Jelly War
Back Story: Leon's soul escapes Dainn, and invades the body of Lime. The innocent, cute squishy jelly monster was unable to escape Leon, and became possessed by him. Under Leon's will, Lime consumed the remains of Daru and Kseidon, and escaped to the Flying Temple.

In the Flying Temple, Lime mutated and became Lime, the Draconic Jelly Orc, which made him look pretty much the same except he gets wings 5 times the size of his body and he carries around a giant axe and sword. To make matters worse, he goes and robs Rigel's dead body (and buries him in jelly) claiming the almighty Coldly Shining +20 Rigel-style PRINCESS HAT (With +100 STR grades)!

He returns to Rodesia... and Lime's plan to rule Rodesia with a squishy grip unfolds...

AllM: For this episode, we now raise the level cap to 999 in order for players to stand a chance against the level 2000 boss Lime. And introducing the +5 skill dyes!

11-09-2010   #26 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

^ Epic. LOL

11-09-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Back Story: Leon's soul escapes Dainn, and invades the body of Lime. The innocent, cute squishy jelly monster was unable to escape Leon, and became possessed by him. Under Leon's will, Lime consumed the remains of Daru and Kseidon, and escaped to the Flying Temple.

In the Flying Temple, Lime mutated and became Lime, the Draconic Jelly Orc, which made him look pretty much the same except he gets wings 5 times the size of his body and he carries around a giant axe and sword. To make matters worse, he goes and robs Rigel's dead body (and buries him in jelly) claiming the almighty Coldly Shining +20 Rigel-style PRINCESS HAT (With +100 STR grades)!

He returns to Rodesia... and Lime's plan to rule Rodesia with a squishy grip unfolds...

AllM: For this episode, we now raise the level cap to 999 in order for players to stand a chance against the level 2000 boss Lime. And introducing the +5 skill dyes!
Lol, allm should hire you!