Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-11-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Beauti is on a distinguished road
Default Beauti is back and checking

(I hope i post this in the right section).

Hello everyone, new and veterans. I guess some of you know me and some of you don't. My IGN is Beauti, and before Lunia turned to ijji from 12foottall, you could say i was one of the top PvPers (which was like 2-3 years ago, lol). So much has changed from Lunia.

Little Background about me: I have been playing Lunia since OB i think? and has been playing until Lunia turned to ijji and quit straight after since the fact that ijji had a massive delay lags and I couldn't stand the new 'updates' which ruined my goal and IMO ruined all of Lunia.

Before I left I was ranked as one of the top PvP level (34), and was within the top 10 or top 20 people with the most PvP level. I was in the guild, Solstice with alot of memories of people like flsg, FireSeig, LadyAthy. Good times...

But yeah i quit do to the lag, and the fact that my goal was crushed. I wanted to be the lowest lvl person with the highest PvP level. I was level 52 and had a PvP lvl of 34, which is godly at that time. But then ijji introducted rebirth which broke my heart since the fact that now even a Lv1 can have a PvP level of 30.

So now i am back to check to see the progress of Lunia, since the fact that I miss Lunia, (literately, I have dreams of Lunia), but was unable to gather up the courage to face all the goodies that ijji gave to the public which we veterans have used all our might to gain back (like, we had to grind with the 3 lives limit but then they made it so that you can get like over 50 heart 'lives', easily).

For those who know me and still play Lunia (wow, you must love lunia), I am back for a bit, and for those that don't know me, Hi there. Can someone tell me a brief intro. to Lunia of what happened to Lunia including some updates from when Lunia turned to ijji from 12foottall? Thank you if you read all that ^.

Edit: Wow, I can't believe my old guide of PvP is still there, lmao.

Last edited by Beauti; 09-11-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

alot of people quit, the end

09-11-2010   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Wow, it's Lock0n. Hai there.

I remember that my friends used to look up to you since you were literally like a 'god' of some sort to them in PvP, (which they were still newbs). They always say, "Yeah, i lock0n-ed!" something like that when they kill someone as a Sieg, lmao. So how many people from the olden days still play?

09-11-2010   #4 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Too much to know but I can give this a go:

We got:
Rebirth, up to episode 7 History, Myth (episodes 1~5), new characters (Up to Arta, but getting Gaon next patch), new episode squares, new cinema quest system, new sets of equips, level 70 CS myth/stage gear, dyes for stats and skills and Bonus episode 1~3 items, level 85 RB skills, 3D View as well, Myth raids, guild level has no limit it seems, Tia and Krieg are OP now, Sieg/Dainn/Eir/Asuka got passives, Dacy got balanced.

Too much stuff and yes what lock said, a lot of old people quit. (mainly the pvpers) Also for some after the luniaZ/myth 5 patch...lag got worse.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

09-11-2010   #5 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauti
Wow, it's Lock0n. Hai there.

I remember that my friends used to look up to you since you were literally like a 'god' of some sort to them in PvP, (which they were still newbs). They always say, "Yeah, i lock0n-ed!" something like that when they kill someone as a Sieg, lmao. So how many people from the olden days still play?
A few. Not all that many have stuck around though lol.

WB BEAUTI!

09-11-2010   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Thanks for answering my question Allea And wow, Tia > OP? I swear before i left (krieg and Dacy wasn't introducted yet), it was Sieg>Dainn>Tia>Eir>Slime. At least my internet upgraded so it won't be too bad of a lag i hope.

Edit: Hi Mega ^^, If i remember correctly, you were still a freshie in Solstice when i around. Glad you still play Lunia, thanks

09-11-2010   #7 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I wouldn't count on low lag since the server is going to hell D:

Lowest Settings / Highest Settings give me the same amount of lag no matter what....

09-14-2010   #8 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

I'm still here beauti `-`. Mr.Rexy Sexy da man is here.

09-14-2010   #9 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
alot of people quit, the end
Lock actually hit lvl 90!

09-14-2010   #10 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Dacy is the best character in the game by far.
Anyone who argues with me will be tossed down a flight of stairs.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

09-14-2010   #11 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Dacy is ugly midget.
Get Eir. Lol

09-14-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

ZOMFGiTsRoy will become famous soon enough

^ Damn, looks like you're going to be falling down a flight of stairs.

Almost everyone is off playing League of Legends, Starcraft Two, and other games that I left out. The only thing worth logging on for is talking to your guildmates and friends.

09-14-2010   #13 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Anyone who argues with me will be tossed down a flight of stairs.
guess its gona be along flight
Kali>Dacy

i r xTrueFaithx

o and

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII MEGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
Hi Beauti

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

09-15-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

lunia... changed to the very bad
stages are ridicilous now, no matter how many people are there in, mobs have got the same hp
pvp.. screwed up but will be fixed in 1-4months i guess, balanced chars can easily oneshot you, just as many people with their 1000+str