Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-11-2010   #101 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
We used to raid to lvl up and sometimes for equips, but now we farm equips in boring stages adn we lvl up in boring stages like myth
Back to the OB days?

Still remember all those 1-3L runs people did.

Last edited by SilentSaber; 09-11-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-19-2010   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

taeo has a spectacular aura abouttaeo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati

Patch just reeks because of the terrible lag it came with it zzzz
12/20/11

09-22-2010   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chaoskidd is on a distinguished road
IGN: LightenS
Class: Arien lu_dacy
Guild: In memory of "Katamari"

Quote:
Originally Posted by taeo
Patch just reeks because of the terrible lag it came with it zzzz
my opinion on reason for lag:
1st: PC spec.
2nd: graphic card
3rd: internet speed
4th: game service

because the last patch is a major update on graphic, therefore, i think your pc cannot handle it anymore.
you should post ur pc spec and internet speed

09-22-2010   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoskidd
my opinion on reason for lag:
1st: PC spec.
2nd: graphic card
3rd: internet speed
4th: game service

because the last patch is a major update on graphic, therefore, i think your pc cannot handle it anymore.
That's pretty crappy logic since you have the option to go back to the original "2D" view.

Also disregard the fact that people tried KLunia and lo and behold, there's less lag in KLunia than on our version. If I'm able to play a game where the servers are located 7000 miles away without lag, but I'm not able to play one here there's something wrong. Not to mention, if I'm able to run virtually any other MMO without lag at high settings and run it just fine.

I heard it has something to do with dual or quad-core systems.

09-22-2010   #105 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lazybum will become famous soon enough

Wow they finally upped the difficulty?
If its going to be like back in the OB days i'm going to need to find a way back to this game after my exams!

Tlunia - Drastic (Dainn), Eclipse (Eir)

09-22-2010   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
That's pretty crappy logic since you have the option to go back to the original "2D" view.

Also disregard the fact that people tried KLunia and lo and behold, there's less lag in KLunia than on our version. If I'm able to play a game where the servers are located 7000 miles away without lag, but I'm not able to play one here there's something wrong. Not to mention, if I'm able to run virtually any other MMO without lag at high settings and run it just fine.

I heard it has something to do with dual or quad-core systems.
that's when the 4th reason comes when there is nothing wrong with the first 3 reasons.
"I heard it has something to do with dual or quad-core systems." and this belong to the first reason, PC spec.

09-22-2010   #107 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ShiningSeraph is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ShiningSeraph
IGN: DivineWings, Moonlace
Class: Dainn, Tia lu_dainn
Level: 9rb87, 2rb82
Guild: Finale

It's definitely not PC lag, since I lag on a single core system (P4 2.8GHz with Radeon HD4670 and 2GB RAM on XP) AND a dual core system (i5 520M with Radeon HD5870M and 4GB RAM on 7), so ijji needs to get better server connections or something.

It wasn't this bad before LuniaZ update, so there must've been something wrong with the patch.

09-22-2010   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of

Quote:
that's when the 4th reason comes when there is nothing wrong with the first 3 reasons.
"I heard it has something to do with dual or quad-core systems." and this belong to the first reason, PC spec.
If it runs fine on single core or multi-core, but not on those in between, it's clearly not PC specs. It's a failure to assimilate properly.

By your logic, it's like saying "I hate the taste of eggs and therefore I also hate cake because it has eggs in it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningSeraph
It's definitely not PC lag, since I lag on a single core system (P4 2.8GHz with Radeon HD4670 and 2GB RAM on XP) AND a dual core system (i5 520M with Radeon HD5870M and 4GB RAM on 7), so ijji needs to get better server connections or something.

It wasn't this bad before LuniaZ update, so there must've been something wrong with the patch.
This.
Pure and simple.

09-23-2010   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
If it runs fine on single core or multi-core, but not on those in between, it's clearly not PC specs. It's a failure to assimilate properly.

By your logic, it's like saying "I hate the taste of eggs and therefore I also hate cake because it has eggs in it."

This.
Pure and simple.
I don't know what is wrong with you since you seem like wanting to start a flame by starting aggressive sentences.
also, what I listed were reasons. and one of them, included "game service", which satisfy your thesis. So, what is the point of being aggressive to me?
it clearly said that it is based on my opinion. so why would this concern you so much?
why don't you write an entire essay to persuade Ijji to update their service (as you said, lag) instead of trying to change my opinions, which, wouldn't improve anything for the game.

Last edited by Chaoskidd; 09-23-2010 at 12:53 AM.

09-23-2010   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Quote:
I don't know what is wrong with you since you seem like wanting to start a flame by starting aggressive sentences.
also, what I listed were reasons. and one of them, included "game service", which satisfy your thesis. So, what is the point of being aggressive to me?
it clearly said that it is based on my opinion. so why would this concern you so much?
why don't you write an entire essay to persuade Ijji to update their service (as you said, lag) instead of trying to change my opinions, which, wouldn't improve anything for the game.

you should post ur pc spec and internet speedbecause the last patch is a major update on graphic, therefore, i think your pc cannot handle it anymore.
you should post ur pc spec and internet speedbecause the last patch is a major update on graphic, therefore, i think your pc cannot handle it anymore.

I feel a bit surprised that you found anything in that statement "aggressive." I honestly didn't even mean to "flame" you (I didn't,) I just think you're a bit hypersensitive.
Also when you present your "opinion" as fact, it's not an opinion. Regardless, whoever told you opinions can't be wrong was lying and that's exactly what you were - wrong. Saying it was an opinion and someone else shouldn't concern themselves with it is just silly:
"It is my opinion that the Holocaust never happened." Unsurprisingly, there are a few people like that in the world.

I'm already doing my part to get Ijji to fix the server issues. The better question is, are you? Remember all the way back to middle school social studies and the Montgomery Bus Boycott?
Boycott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The server attendance for Lunia is so low that they're relying solely on events/contests to keep population up instead of simply fixing the servers properly.

Last edited by Griever; 09-23-2010 at 12:59 AM.

09-23-2010   #111 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

NVM, I am wrong, you are just like the Sheldon Cooper character in "The Big Bang Theory".
also, I made my point. keep on persuade me, Griever.

Last edited by Chaoskidd; 09-23-2010 at 02:22 AM. Reason: sentence toward specific person

09-23-2010   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

But what do you mean by lag? Do you mean a low frame rate (fps lag) or a bad connectivity to a server(i.e. packet loss)?

On my very old computer (2GHz Athlon XP, 1GB RAM, Geforce 6800GT, WinXP, 1024x768, all details maxed, shadows off, Anti-Aliasing off) Lunia ran fine in most areas fps wise before and after the 3D-update, except when there were more than four ppl on the screen or when I entered a raid with lots of monsters.
As for the internet connectivity: Of course I lag when I play at US-Lunia because my ping is something around 200ms. But I never had that stuff where I teleport forth and back when I move.

On my new comp (Intel Q9550, 4GB RAM, Geforce GTX 275, Win 7, 1920x1080, all sliders maxed) Lunia runs perfect fps wise but my ping is the same.

On EU-Lunia I have absolutely no lag (ping: 70ms) even though some of my guildmates complain about lag but that is, in this case, their bad connection to the server.

09-23-2010   #113 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak
But what do you mean by lag? Do you mean a low frame rate (fps lag) or a bad connectivity to a server(i.e. packet loss)?

On my very old computer (2GHz Athlon XP, 1GB RAM, Geforce 6800GT, WinXP, 1024x768, all details maxed, shadows off, Anti-Aliasing off) Lunia ran fine in most areas fps wise before and after the 3D-update, except when there were more than four ppl on the screen or when I entered a raid with lots of monsters.
As for the internet connectivity: Of course I lag when I play at US-Lunia because my ping is something around 200ms. But I never had that stuff where I teleport forth and back when I move.

On my new comp (Intel Q9550, 4GB RAM, Geforce GTX 275, Win 7, 1920x1080, all sliders maxed) Lunia runs perfect fps wise but my ping is the same.

On EU-Lunia I have absolutely no lag (ping: 70ms) even though some of my guildmates complain about lag but that is, in this case, their bad connection to the server.
agreed ;

should have something from Taeo since he/she is absolute in silence.

Last edited by Chaoskidd; 09-23-2010 at 02:25 AM.

09-26-2010   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Quote:
NVM, I am wrong, you are just like the Sheldon Cooper character in "The Big Bang Theory".
also, I made my point. keep on persuade me, Griever.
http://u-lunia-gw01.pubgame.ijji.com...onnections.asp

I win.

09-26-2010   #115 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

That thing is probably broken, cuz 41 k people wouldn't help to get your point through.

09-26-2010   #116 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

It's down to 3~4k users again. And it could always be the upstream providers that cause the lag. (Slow routers or routers dropping packets...) The broadband infrastructure in the US isn't exactly top of the line. But, regardless, it's pretty suspicious for the game to suddenly become laggy right after a patch.

09-26-2010   #117 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Lmao. 2.6k people online. Wow.

09-27-2010   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

FullMetalSieg is on a distinguished road
IGN: FullMetalSieg
Class: Sieg
Guild: LuckyThirteen

i dindt play OB but i played before yuki came out and that was certiainly better since stagers were more fun than it is now -_- and combos were harder which made it more fun =DD uncancellable dAS ftw. no lag and tons more ppl pvping

09-28-2010   #119 (permalink)
(・∀・)
Awards Pervert Award

phantastic has disabled reputation

No lagg either here. I rarely ever lagg ever since ijji took over. And I'm from Europe.

09-28-2010   #120 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Class: Sieg
Level: 75 RB

I am so tempted to come back just to try out this new difficulty that everyone keeps talking about... sounds a lot like OB.