MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (22) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-16-2010   17 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light
Default KTest 6/17 update

3d square view

New Character: Gaon

myth 5 set

myth 5 boss

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Oh wow, Goan is looking pretty epic right now! I foresee many dragon attacks...

lol at the square view! I like that. It can make for some cool screenies, i think.

MYTH 5 <3333 (LOLWUT no forest??)

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

Last edited by Zinc210; 06-17-2010 at 12:12 AM.

06-17-2010   #3 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

lol finally a good update to look forward too

That 3d square view is just a bit weird looking though....

06-17-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

3d aplies to stages too, u can play like that

boss attack view

06-17-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Eden Eternal

Kanata Saionji has a spectacular aura aboutKanata Saionji has a spectacular aura aboutKanata Saionji has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Tenaciel
Class: All?
Level: 50

Oh em gee. But I still want to play Dragon's Nest moar.

06-17-2010   #6 (permalink)
(・∀・)
Awards Pervert Award

phantastic has disabled reputation

Wait they let everyone have access to myth5?

06-17-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Adamant will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Adamant Send a message via MSN to Adamant
IGN: AdamantZ
Class: Knight
Level: 75
Guild: DashAttack

Maybe there will be a youtube video that shows gameplay from that 3-D perspective. I see it being more of a hassle to play in than anything else.

06-17-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

actually there isn't even normal gampelay anymore, it seems the same but it's 3d now.. u can see further ahead

and best part! public parties are back!!
or something similar cause ppl are joining my games

06-17-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
actually there isn't even normal gampelay anymore, it seems the same but it's 3d now.. u can see further ahead

and best part! public parties are back!!
or something similar cause ppl are joining my games
Public Parties? Yay!

Not saying the 3D is bad or anything. It looks like something I'll use for like a few hours then I'd get sick of it :/

06-17-2010   #10 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

ew so you mean they took out the aerial camera view that we've had SINCE THE BEGINNING?! =_=

I honestly don't see how you can play like that, you can only see to the sides and above you, but can't even see below you now.

06-17-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

no, u can still have the same aerial view, it's just 3d view now.. if that makes sense.. lol
u kinda see the background more, and it moves differently
they changed 2d-ness into 3d i guess. that's how u say it

and i think they lowered exp, i can't lvl to lvl 4 -_-

06-17-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
no, u can still have the same aerial view, it's just 3d view now.. if that makes sense.. lol
Uhm, not really o-o

But I take that the camera is movable now, like in other 3d games, or something? Is that what you're saying?

06-17-2010   #13 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Quote:

it doesn't ;-; I thought Lunia was already 3-D o_o

If they make it even harder to level it's gonna be even worse than in TFT D: (And we don't have yeti to farm now!)

06-17-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

they removed 7-10 O_o

and i think they're making ppl use hunting grounds or party that's y

06-17-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Adamant will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Adamant Send a message via MSN to Adamant
IGN: AdamantZ
Class: Knight
Level: 75
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
they changed 2d-ness into 3d i guess. that's how u say it

It doesn't >_>

Go take more screenshots! Or make a fraps.

06-17-2010   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

- The 3D view looks like fun but can you even play efficiently with it?

- I 'm not sure if the public parties is a good thing. I remember too many problems with this like I'm entering a stage but the players in there are waiting for someone else and kick me. I reconnect to the stage, meet these guys again and get kicked. I reconnect, meet them for the third time and breack the rocks forcing them to restart the stage. Rinse and repeat to annoy the hell out of them. Yay

06-17-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

gahhh i can't pass first room in myth5.. kill me now...
wait.. the sharks can't cause allm didnt put a knock down -_-

06-17-2010   #18 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

if they can't kill you why can't you pass it? O_o

06-17-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

cause i ran out of mp..
and they do that spinning tackle thingy that shaka does but he knocks u down

06-17-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Quote:
gahhh i can't pass first room in myth5.. kill me now...
wait.. the sharks can't cause allm didnt put a knock down -_-
Shoulda used Eir or D.Eir and pentagram them!