Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (22) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2010   #21 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

so what kinda skills does Gaon have? first male character in a while so I hope he doesn't suck '-'

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

they're non flinch

and ... i guess its not public party, it's just ingame rooms
ppl can see ur rooms in partylist

06-17-2010   #23 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

oh god, i have to get ready for myth5

06-17-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
so what kinda skills does Gaon have? first male character in a while so I hope he doesn't suck '-'
dunno, dont feel like training him anymore, he'll be forever tuck at lvl 4

and myth 5 is a pain with only 4.7k str so i gave up on that too
the horror, allm made all mobs there not be able to kill u... so ur like stuck there on a wall foreverrrrrr

and the 3d view
YouTube - 3d view
shoulda did a vid on moving left to right to show the background more.. o well

Last edited by Lunar; 06-17-2010 at 03:05 AM.

06-17-2010   #25 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Hi. Time to update K-test and hiatus on Glunia. Again. `-`

06-17-2010   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

paraesmic will become famous soon enough
IGN: [GS]xHanna
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Arcanum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
and the 3d view
YouTube - 3d view
shoulda did a vid on moving left to right to show the background more.. o well
it doesn't look bad at all O:

06-17-2010   #27 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Dragons, the mark of the Spearman!

So his skills:

Looks fairly easy to combo, though I don't know how easy with the stupid 3D view.

06-17-2010   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

pyrite123 will become famous soon enough

Hmm I hope they let us keep the old camera style as an extra option or something. I don't like the new view... looks too difficult to play from that angle. It's nice to have in square though

You sure they didnt add an option to turn off 3D view in stage?

And is leveling up that much harder? D:

Muh Yuki is smexy~

06-17-2010   #29 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Laughatyou21 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CarmelSan
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: OurStory

So excited to play him when my patching finishessss. Ugh but I hate new stage quests -___- takes foreverrr!

How sexy. <3

06-17-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

3D view looks pretty as heck, to the point where it actually is kinda making me excited about this game again (I still play now, but the look of that 3D view is quite invigorating)

....that said, it does look friggin' impossible to actually PLAY the game with such a view Oo Good thing they added homing properties to Tia's ninja stars.

06-17-2010   #31 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

So, do we have to level up all the way to 70? for m5? Or is it auto level 70+ free equips.

If so, then I have to unlock m5 .... QQ

06-17-2010   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

oh god, this is so stupid.

wonder if i can find anybody willing to RMT my lunia crap :|

Hi

06-17-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
So, do we have to level up all the way to 70? for m5? Or is it auto level 70+ free equips.

If so, then I have to unlock m5 .... QQ
its auto 70 for any char except gaon
with full m5 set (m5 set only gives 4.7k str without upgrades)

and gaon is hard to combo with
his skills usually end up having gone under the monster

@lenne, i'm guessing u dont know right click moves camera up and down
when u first log in, u select either wide vide or aerial view

Last edited by Lunar; 06-17-2010 at 11:26 AM.

06-17-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

pyrite123 will become famous soon enough

I wish I could try out ktest for a day ;_; Why couldn't I have been born in Korea D:

Muh Yuki is smexy~

06-17-2010   #35 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I swear half his moves look like they're copied from the other characters. It's like he's really Yuki, Dainn, Asuka, and Sieg put together.

06-17-2010   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Lunia needs to stop trying to be like all the other MMORPGs. That's the reason people in CB/OB were drawn to it; the fact that it wasn't like anything else out there was appealing.

Also you guys have no idea just how long I've been waiting for the Spearman to come out. At least 2 years now. D:

Last edited by Griever; 06-17-2010 at 11:42 AM.

06-17-2010   #37 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

omg lightning?! O_O -waits impatiently for glunia release of him-

btw did they put up one of those banners to make him for free? Or is he gonna wind up being p2p ._.?

06-17-2010   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Well, I don't see a cash card thing of him in the Item Shop so I'm assuming he's f2p for the time being (ktest is patching as I type this.) It could just be that I'm blind and can't find it in the Item Shop though.

06-17-2010   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

he's f2p in ktest but without the "free" i'm guessing ijji can make him cash
or they just thought it was repetitive and assume u all know it's free from now on

06-17-2010   #40 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

any videos of myth5 boss?