Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2009   #61 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Enlighten me~

What exactly is wrong with Nexom, AG, GP, and Ntreev? o.o I've never had any problem with any gaming company...until Ijji came along.
Nexon, AG, and GP are all money hungry, but they're not that bad. Nexon servers are notoriously bad for lag in games. AG and GP have their problems. None of the them compare to the Ntreev. Look in the rant sections for Ntreev hate.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2009   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint
Nexon, AG, and GP are all money hungry, but they're not that bad. Nexon servers are notoriously bad for lag in games. AG and GP have their problems. None of the them compare to the Ntreev. Look in the rant sections for Ntreev hate.
Nexon is known for lag? Really? o.o
When I used to play MS I don't remember having any lag at all, nor do I remember having any on Kart Rider.

08-22-2009   #63 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

I never experienced lag on Nexon either, on all of their games.

08-23-2009   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleAtlantica OnlineVindictusTrickster Online

neodrakeflare is on a distinguished road
IGN: too many
Level: too many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint
Ntreev is just as bad since:
okay I'm makeing this con's and pro's
Con's:
1. Pangya Omg why bring back from the grave when ogplanet said it was done yet they brought back so they could do what make a quick buck off the brazilians.
2.servers lags like crazy and this is a brand new computer running on vista none less.
3.the cash shop is really broken in ntreev games

Pro's:
1.some nice communitys
2.lots of gm events
3.also lots of updates
somewhat of werid rant over o.<

08-23-2009   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrakeflare
Con's:
1. Pangya Omg why bring back from the grave when ogplanet said it was done yet they brought back so they could do what make a quick buck off the brazilians.
2.servers lags like crazy and this is a brand new computer running on vista none less.

Pro's:
1.some nice communitys
2.lots of gm events
3.also lots of updates
isn't ntreev the makers of pangya

it's like going.. gunbound back to softnyx

08-23-2009   #66 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrakeflare
Con's:

Pro's:
1.some nice communitys
2.lots of gm events
3.also lots of updates
He said Ntreev is worse, not better. Also, let me fix that list of yours.

Cons:
1. Horrible GMs.
2. Servers lag like crazy.
3. They do some retarded stuff so you get horrible FPS lag on GC. Srsly, 0.1 FPS for casting blast bomb? IT'S NOT MY HARDDRIVE YOU IDIOTS, I CAN PLAY GAMES THAT DON'T SUPPORT MY COMPUTER BETTER THAN THIS, AND I CAN CAST BLAST BOMB ON OTHER VERSIONS OF GC WITHOUT GETTING HORRIBLE LAG.
4. A lot of cash items cost more than they should.
5. Only thing I know that is cash that is not overpowered are elemental necklaces and natal rings on Grand Chase.
6. They're 1:1 support fails too much.
7. You best dig through the files of the Ntreev game you play, and check hacking forums, because Ntreev always tries to prevent hacking with fail-coding. Getting banned for being level 38 in a level 64 dungeon just because you were killed in under two minutes because of fail-coding is pure win.
8. GMs show favoritism on which ever player uses a certain class/character. Moshup's gay for Ronan and he loves the ones that main Ronan on Grand Chase, if you want to suck up, use Ronan.
9. Another con is, my fingers hurt for typing such a huuuuge con list, that's not even half-way done.

Pros:
1. It's fun to troll player on the official forums.

Anyways, that's really it.

I win for making this thread off-topic?

/Walks away.

@Lunar:
Yeah, Ntreev's the one that made Pangya, but trust me, Pangya was better off on OGP than going on NtreevUSA.
Even though I never played Pangya on OGP, it's really simple to know that NtreevUSA made Pangya worse.

Last edited by Amanda; 08-23-2009 at 07:32 PM.

08-23-2009   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
He said Ntreev is worse, not better. Also, let me fix that list of yours.

Cons:
1. Horrible GMs.
2. Servers lag like crazy.
3. They do some retarded stuff so you get horrible FPS lag on GC. Srsly, 0.1 FPS for casting blast bomb? IT'S NOT MY HARDDRIVE YOU IDIOTS, I CAN PLAY GAMES THAT DON'T SUPPORT MY COMPUTER BETTER THAN THIS, AND I CAN CAST BLAST BOMB ON OTHER VERSIONS OF GC WITHOUT GETTING HORRIBLE LAG.
4. A lot of cash items cost more than they should.
5. Only thing I know that is cash that is not overpowered are elemental necklaces and natal rings on Grand Chase.
6. They're 1:1 support fails too much.
7. You best dig through the files of the Ntreev game you play, and check hacking forums, because Ntreev always tries to prevent hacking with fail-coding. Getting banned for being level 38 in a level 64 dungeon just because you were killed in under two minutes because of fail-coding is pure win.
8. GMs show favoritism on which ever player uses a certain class/character. Moshup's gay for Ronan and he loves the ones that main Ronan on Grand Chase, if you want to suck up, use Ronan.
9. Another con is, my fingers hurt for typing such a huuuuge con list, that's not even half-way done.

Pros:
1. It's fun to troll player on the official forums.

Anyways, that's really it.

I win for making this thread off-topic?

/Walks away.

@Lunar:
Yeah, Ntreev's the one that made Pangya, but trust me, Pangya was better off on OGP than going on NtreevUSA.
Even though I never played Pangya on OGP, it's really simple to know that NtreevUSA made Pangya worse.
only difference i saw when i visited it is.. their forum sux
and their cs sucks.. which i never used anyways
lag doesn't matter on pangya so there's no problems.. u dont really need to move fast

08-23-2009   #68 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Their forums suck, which is why it's fun trolling the idiots that inhabit it.
That and, I've experienced really horrible lag on Pangya, people had to quit the game because someone was lagging horribly.

08-23-2009   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

o i remember wut's gay about ntreev now.. their transfer was lame
"do not buy anything on ur acct until the transfer is done.. any items u obtain will not be overridden with transfer items"
so... new accts start with 5k gold, i had 500kg.. did not transfer.. -_-
YOU CAN ONLY MAKE 5KG EVERY 20MINS!! sighs.. well u can make more but i'm not that pro

08-24-2009   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleAtlantica OnlineVindictusTrickster Online

neodrakeflare is on a distinguished road
IGN: too many
Level: too many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
isn't ntreev the makers of pangya

it's like going.. gunbound back to softnyx
yes they are but they are doing a horrible job at it!