Originally Posted by neodrakeflare
Ntreev is just as bad since:
okay I'm makeing this con's and pro's
1. Pangya Omg why bring back from the grave when ogplanet said it was done yet they brought back so they could do what make a quick buck off the brazilians.
2.servers lags like crazy and this is a brand new computer running on vista none less.
3.the cash shop is really broken in ntreev games
1.some nice communitys
2.lots of gm events
3.also lots of updates
somewhat of werid rant over o.<
He said Ntreev is worse, not better. Also, let me fix that list of yours.
1. Horrible GMs.
2. Servers lag like crazy.
3. They do some retarded stuff so you get horrible FPS lag on GC. Srsly, 0.1 FPS for casting blast bomb? IT'S NOT MY HARDDRIVE YOU IDIOTS, I CAN PLAY GAMES THAT DON'T SUPPORT MY COMPUTER BETTER THAN THIS, AND I CAN CAST BLAST BOMB ON OTHER VERSIONS OF GC WITHOUT GETTING HORRIBLE LAG.
4. A lot of cash items cost more than they should.
5. Only thing I know that is cash that is not overpowered are elemental necklaces and natal rings on Grand Chase.
6. They're 1:1 support fails too much.
7. You best dig through the files of the Ntreev game you play, and check hacking forums, because Ntreev always tries to prevent hacking with fail-coding. Getting banned for being level 38 in a level 64 dungeon just because you were killed in under two minutes because of fail-coding is pure win.
8. GMs show favoritism on which ever player uses a certain class/character. Moshup's gay for Ronan and he loves the ones that main Ronan on Grand Chase, if you want to suck up, use Ronan.
9. Another con is, my fingers hurt for typing such a huuuuge con list, that's not even half-way done.
1. It's fun to troll player on the official forums.
Anyways, that's really it.
I win for making this thread off-topic?
Yeah, Ntreev's the one that made Pangya, but trust me, Pangya was better off on OGP than going on NtreevUSA.
Even though I never played Pangya on OGP, it's really simple to know that NtreevUSA made Pangya worse.