Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub
Default Survey Tips!

The point of this thread is to help others get qualified for surveys.

This is for peanut lab surveys.

GENERAL TIPS(feel free to add)
-When it asks if any of your family members work in the following industries, say none of the above.
-Near the end of the survey when it asks you for nationality, income, etc. it usually doesn't matter what you say.
-It doesn't matter what you rate a certain product.
-You can't fail after a certain point in the survey, this point is usually after they ask you about your age, gender, etc.
-Tab+Right Arrow does wonders on the circle buttons
-Even though you're supposed to give honest answers, there is a lot of leeway and opinion involved. So don't be too concerned with precise opinions. Try not to go overboard with random answers, though. -Credits to Eyo/KneeOfJustice

SURVEY ANSWERS REMOVED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RISK IT. FEEL FREE TO PM ME THOUGH.

Last edited by JustinBieber; 08-05-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dear ijji Users,

As you know, we offer free G Coin through our partnerships with Super Rewards, PayByPartner, Peanut Labs, and Trial Pay. These services award legitimate participants of surveys and other offers with varying amounts of G Coin.

We are aware that some people are attempting to abuse this system by means such as using inaccurate information for surveys and offers, participating in offers that do not apply to them, and various other methods.

Please be warned that we are diligently monitoring these services for any abusive activity, and anyone who attempts to abuse the system will be subject to account suspension—with further action if necessary.

Sincerely,

ijji.com
have fun if ur the unlucky one for posting

08-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
have fun if ur the unlucky one for posting
oshi, but do they know my ijji account? `-`

Besides, I tell people who ask for answers via MSN anyways. `-`

08-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

mmog is affiliated with them.. they can probably ask noejeko for ur ip
or they probably have access to see it

08-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

KNEEofJUSTICE is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eyo
Class: Spearman lu_sieg
Guild: Moogles - Atlantica

OTX surveys are the scourge of most if not all survey takers. Keep in mind that if you attempt an OTX survey, you may end up attempting multiple surveys only to not qualify for any of them.

Even though you're supposed to give honest answers, there is a lot of leeway and opinion involved. So don't be too concerned with precise opinions. Try not to go overboard with random answers, though.

Quote:
Though it's implied that Ijji would pursue people who post crap answers to surveys, I doubt they would go to the lengths as stated by the above. I don't think that they would want to spend the effort to reference IDs, especially when survey companies (apparently) pay much less for surveys than years ago. Opinions are cheap, and the companies have a lot of other data to sort through.

Last edited by KNEEofJUSTICE; 08-05-2009 at 10:25 PM.

08-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

Quote:
Oh I see... At least they won't catch me giving them answers on MSN. n_n

08-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

KNEEofJUSTICE is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eyo
Class: Spearman lu_sieg
Guild: Moogles - Atlantica

So I was looking around in the PayBuyPartner section and checked out the Free section. It seems like there were less registration incentives than before.

One of the offers listed was SurveySpot. I can tell you from first-hand experience that they're pretty legit. Registration is easy, but be forewarned that they'll semi-spam by sending a bunch of survey invites everyday (they're all first party e-mails). Most of these won't give cash rewards, and I don't think you'll have a higher likelihood of getting cash surveys by completing them.

It's common sense, but surveys have a certain quota of answers to meet before they're closed. Do surveys early to get the best chance of qualifying.

Last edited by KNEEofJUSTICE; 08-05-2009 at 10:48 PM.

08-06-2009   #8 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

Well, if we can't share survey answers we can still share PayByPartner and SuperRewards offers that actually work. My tip with SuperRewards is that do ones that have to do with registration, although some work and some don't. @_@

^SurveySpot isn't working for me, it says I have an invalid address even though it is an actual address. :x

Last edited by JustinBieber; 08-06-2009 at 05:04 AM.

08-06-2009   #9 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

:/
Surveys never available for me. Tell me wai.

08-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
:/
Surveys never available for me. Tell me wai.
I believe they disappear after a certain amount of people do it.

I've also encountered several cases where I'd click on a survey and then it would bring me to a screen that stated something along the lines of "We are not looking for more participants at this time."

08-07-2009   #11 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

^
No... I don;t even EVER got that message. :/
It's always give me some scam site or stupid 'download ringtone/graphic to your mobile phone' link. Which only give me 1~3gcoins o_o

No surveys. EVER.

08-07-2009   #12 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

It's because you live off in the middle of nowhere. They don't want your opinion on things that they won't ever sell to the area in which you live.

08-07-2009   #13 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
^
No... I don;t even EVER got that message. :/
It's always give me some scam site or stupid 'download ringtone/graphic to your mobile phone' link. Which only give me 1~3gcoins o_o

No surveys. EVER.
Try a US IP or something.

08-08-2009   #14 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

^
PM me how :3

08-09-2009   #15 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

For Peanutlabs, all it keeps saying is

"Invalid Page" for all my surveys....