Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-16-2009   #201 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Owh... no Mana Reg. Hmm... Gonna save bg for arien then :/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-16-2009   #202 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Mana regen set effect is useless IMO. In stage you crunch gigantic and guild mana pots. In PvP... you shouldn't even have set effects on lol. Well.. I don't like set effects (Lol that kLunia tourney vid with that dainn vs that Tia)

08-16-2009   #203 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Mana regen set effect is useless IMO. In stage you crunch gigantic and guild mana pots. In PvP... you shouldn't even have set effects on lol. Well.. I don't like set effects (Lol that kLunia tourney vid with that dainn vs that Tia)
Gigantic mana pots have a large cd and become less efficient as you get to the 70s where you're maxing your skills. Guild mana pots are awesome, but not every guild has them.

Mana regen is no L drake 4set, but it definitely helps people like Ryan and Dacy.

08-16-2009   #204 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
Gigantic mana pots have a large cd and become less efficient as you get to the 70s where you're maxing your skills. Guild mana pots are awesome, but not every guild has them.

Mana regen is no L drake 4set, but it definitely helps people like Ryan and Dacy.
he's talking about normal stages.. where games are < 8 mins usually if u spam every 30 secs.. for 1k mp.. that'd be 16kmp
after patch it's 1.4k mp every 40secs

dunno about u but elf set + maxed skills use less mp for me, nothing saves more mp than to kill monstesr with less skills used

Last edited by Lunar; 08-16-2009 at 02:01 PM.

08-16-2009   #205 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Azuna is on a distinguished road

Ijji should be smart and sell GB9s on the CS. I can tell they'll be a top seller.

08-16-2009   #206 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Lol. Full set bg9 for 250 g coin xD

08-16-2009   #207 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

they have no marketing insight :P

if they had a double grade event, regrades will go through the roof

08-16-2009   #208 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Well.. I think they're actually trying to not make equips broken (LOL +30 stat CS gear on tLunia!)

I think they make enough money from SF and Gunz already.

08-16-2009   #209 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

In retrospect, the TFT cs equips aren't all that powerful anymore. Yellow Dance Hall is what, +3 to all stats? That's not that impressive anymore, with the Rock Spirit or Soul CS and the Gender Change sets.
The only TFT CS that hasn't been beaten stat-wise is the weapon with 12~14 dmg.

08-16-2009   #210 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

That made me think of Ntreev. GC's cash gear has the stats of an equip 10 levels higher lol

08-17-2009   #211 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Lol set effects. Last time I did a various check with various peeps in ijji lunia, everyone just seems to complain so much about how OP pvp/stage/char becomes and turn out to be the ones having all the +1/+2 skills , hax gears or hax sp gained through rebirth or simply using OP char.

Then, they will go like ' Nay aye, I play fair you didn't ' . Maybe its the upbringings they have, must be having a difficult childhood. Of course I dont mean u gladiat :l

08-17-2009   #212 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
Lol set effects. Last time I did a various check with various peeps in ijji lunia, everyone just seems to complain so much about how OP pvp/stage/char becomes and turn out to be the ones having all the +1/+2 skills , hax gears or hax sp gained through rebirth or simply using OP char.

Then, they will go like ' Nay aye, I play fair you didn't ' . Maybe its the upbringings they have, must be having a difficult childhood. Of course I dont mean u gladiat :l
Rofl KALI IS OP!!1!!oneone! Me spamming mag def whenever possible can't beat a kali spamming notebind, and I'm pretty sure that others will agree too. AEH set notebind = OHKO. No set effect notebind = 80%+ damage. Not to mention if they have max recicitation and they cast it at you whenever possible.

Of course, that will all change when I play Asuka! I'll be losing to more Siegs as they mag def me lol D: But I'll be able to catch runners (Lol so much faster than Sieg. Across city and back before Sieg makes it to one end).

When I was reading that, I thought you were talking about me xD until I saw that you didn't mean me at the end, and the fact that my gears aren't hax. Unfortunately.

08-17-2009   #213 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
When I was reading that, I thought you were talking about me xD until I saw that you didn't mean me at the end, and the fact that my gears aren't hax. Unfortunately.
Nah, some of them are the peeps I know. I throw insults in msn very often, we just laugh at this fact in the end.

08-26-2009   #214 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

So, what are the bonuses on that penguin?

Edit: NVM. Went on Klunia and got it.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/luni...tml#post952042

Last edited by Griever; 08-26-2009 at 05:57 AM.

08-26-2009   #215 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeneral
17% =x

That totally owns bapho set haha sucks for nomad =x
But its damage by caterory...isn't that the same as AEh where it said 15% dmg by caterory but it turns out to be elemental dmg only? It could be a mistranslation though but still imo bapho >> AFD in terms of set effect for melee characters.