Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-12-2009   #41 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I LOST D:
+4 nooo q_q

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-12-2009   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
not show, breaking rules, forfeit all fall under DQ
if ur wondering about jeneral he forfeited after i gave him two warnings

EDIT: boobeemagic is now at top with +6
You didn't even whisper me during the match as I was winning that it was illegal. You waited right till the matches ended to tell me.

I forfeited because what kind of tournament doesn't allow limes to use their xforms lmao. You shoulda seen the whispers I was getting saying what a moron you were.

If you truly had as much game knowledge as you claim to have, you would know that every single character can outrun a wabang/biki or counter it after ice jellies as long as they don't waste their counter stupidly (i.e. Dainns wasting their bcb, yukis wasting their dragon, siegs wasting their playdead, etc.).

Nevertheless, good luck with your tournament.

07-12-2009   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road

Wah, I accidentally won my first match Q.Q

07-12-2009   #44 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeneral
You didn't even whisper me during the match as I was winning that it was illegal. You waited right till the matches ended to tell me.

I forfeited because what kind of tournament doesn't allow limes to use their xforms lmao. You shoulda seen the whispers I was getting saying what a moron you were.

If you truly had as much game knowledge as you claim to have, you would know that every single character can outrun a wabang/biki or counter it after ice jellies as long as they don't waste their counter stupidly (i.e. Dainns wasting their bcb, yukis wasting their dragon, siegs wasting their playdead, etc.).

Did you read the rules?... oo

You could of used xforms if you turned ettiquite off, instead of saying nothing/on (dunno what you said, just lazy to read)

edit*
Quote:
Lime: Jeneral (might name change)
Level 51/35

Etiquettes-these are a separate set of rules that are optional upon request, if both members do not agree they will be set off by default

Dainn v Dainn-No tracking/aoe spells (Fury, FDH, FireOrb, Ocean of Fire, icearrow (casted)) Allowed (Firerain, icearrow cancel, BCB)
Dainn v others-No Fury of Land/FDH

Sieg v others-No Blesses

Arien v others-No Blesses

Krieg v others-No Transformation, No Blesses, no s spamming at 0 hp

Lime v others-No Transformation

Eir v others-No Sleep, healing(not that you'd want to)

Dacy v others-No Doll Summoning

Tia v others-No Blesses

Ryan v others-No Amplified Railgun usage that results in ~60-80% dmg

Yuki v others-No freeze ground combos

Last edited by ItsRai; 07-12-2009 at 09:33 AM.

07-12-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

that's how it's supposed to be done.. i didn't d/q either since it's only 1 warning
whispering distracts the player, and if it isn't that big a thing it shouldn't be said until the end

the first warning u asked me a question thus i answered

and rai it was etiquette off
he was allowed to trans.. he just can't infinite with green trans (it's a general rule for all classes, how is this against limes)
space bar IS NOT a skill for lime
that's like saying krieg in xform can infinite cause it's a skill

yes it's exactly wut i said.. then at the end before i started i said.. ok.. u can infinite and i'll judge to see how "fair it is" (italics part i didn't type out)

lastly, tell that to the perfect klunians who can kill u once ur frozen with ice jellies

Last edited by Lunar; 07-12-2009 at 10:59 AM.

07-12-2009   #46 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

+2? Grrr. ;-;

07-12-2009   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
that's how it's supposed to be done.. i didn't d/q either since it's only 1 warning
whispering distracts the player, and if it isn't that big a thing it shouldn't be said until the end

the first warning u asked me a question thus i answered

and rai it was etiquette off
he was allowed to trans.. he just can't infinite with green trans (it's a general rule for all classes, how is this against limes)
space bar IS NOT a skill for lime
that's like saying krieg in xform can infinite cause it's a skill

yes it's exactly wut i said.. then at the end before i started i said.. ok.. u can infinite and i'll judge to see how "fair it is" (italics part i didn't type out)

lastly, tell that to the perfect klunians who can kill u once ur frozen with ice jellies
I don't quite see the logic in that. "You can do as you please but I may/may not deem it wrong in the middle of the match". Either it is or it isn't; a clear-cut decision should have been made beforehand.

07-12-2009   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
I don't quite see the logic in that. "You can do as you please but I may/may not deem it wrong in the middle of the match". Either it is or it isn't; a clear-cut decision should have been made beforehand.
wut are u talking about... u can do as u please.. the rules were there.. u will be given a warning, if it is a severe rule breaking a rematch will be done
u can't do a rematch until after the match anyways... no difference when i say it

if u break it again ur d/qed no matter when i say it.. do i really have to whisper u to say it
disrupts the match very much making the other player who might not have noticed the rule breaking and just stops the match there with the person probably arguing with the judge

these aren't real life sports where u can just kick the player off, u can't leave in pvp

Last edited by Lunar; 07-12-2009 at 04:32 PM.

07-12-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Hypocrisy will become famous soon enoughHypocrisy will become famous soon enough
IGN: Hypocrisy
Class: Knight
Level: 70+70+6x
Guild: Ti$$tans

LOL me and squish are -2 FFFF

07-12-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrisy
LOL me and squish are -2 FFFF
but squish was aiming to be lowest.. yet he's not that low

07-13-2009   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

ShadowPearls is on a distinguished road
IGN: ShadowPearls
Class: Tia lu_tia
Level: 65
Guild: iREJECT

greyhowl > all

here's my support to u master =)

greyhowl 1st place!

Pm me if you need any help on Tia pvp/ combos.

lv 6x Tia

OMG, WHEN CAN I FINISH MY GUIDE?

takes forever to upload my vids...

07-13-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

More proof of that sieg doesn't deserve the MP consuming nerf and deserves less INT and MP recovery.

07-13-2009   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

woo made everyone lose! wut i tell u guys. lag FTW!!!

07-13-2009   #54 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Thanks flaming, brb +8.

07-13-2009   #55 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Next time I'm going to just flip a coin.

07-14-2009   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road

Noes. 0 points?Wtf

I better get everything wrong next round.

07-14-2009   #57 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

*screaming no*
+2!?!?!?!

07-14-2009   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lol at squishable trying to lose with +2
and the lowest is -6

07-15-2009   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

NeoMillennium is on a distinguished road
IGN: NeoMillennium
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: Solstice

Can i still bet or du i have to wait until the 1st rounds are done o.o.

P.S. Congrats Colllllld

07-15-2009   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Round 1 done... Round 2 betting can start now...
betting on those who do not have an opponent still gives u points or no points for those who want to lose but cannot do so *points at squishable*