Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-10-2009   #41 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
i find it disappointing.. the freeze skill doesn't freeze bosses
it's an aoe skill with a range of 50 if no one knew that but does not freeze bosses
That's if something hits the music note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
ugh why does everyone say that!!! I've had to explain this a MILLION times today and yesterday.

Ask the person your healing to look at their mp bar. It heals the SAME as it heals you. If it heals 85 for you it heals 85 for everyone else in the circle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc210
It was actually me who was getting healed (by my brother's Kali). I wasn't sure if his MP was full though.
To the both of you, the Kali gets healed by 7 + w/e is popping up over your head. The rest of your teammates get 7 MP a tick.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-10-2009   #42 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

how does that work if there's only 4 people in the stage? o.o

7+7+7+7 only equals 28, but i'm lvl 51 doing 5-10H getting 85 mp per tick.

07-11-2009   #43 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
how does that work if there's only 4 people in the stage? o.o

7+7+7+7 only equals 28, but i'm lvl 51 doing 5-10H getting 85 mp per tick.
The Kali gets the large MP number. The other players only get 7 - 9 MP each tick. The numbers do not add up for the Kali or the other players. It is a set amount. The Kali gains an approximate 5% of her total MP per tick AND an addition 7 - 9 MP per tick.

At least, that's how I see it as.

07-11-2009   #44 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
The Kali gets the large MP number. The other players only get 7 - 9 MP each tick. The numbers do not add up for the Kali or the other players. It is a set amount. The Kali gains an approximate 5% of her total MP per tick AND an addition 7 - 9 MP per tick.

At least, that's how I see it as.
Yeah, the other players only get 7-9 MP. Megaboy, have you ever tried having another kali use S on you? <_<

07-11-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ugh why does everyone say that!!! I've had to explain this a MILLION times today and yesterday.

Ask the person your healing to look at their mp bar. It heals the SAME as it heals you. If it heals 85 for you it heals 85 for everyone else in the circle.
Lies it's still only 7 . I actually looked at my mp bar this time around.