Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

All the better!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

As long as she remains in her human form, I'm sure they won't care.

07-09-2009   #23 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

>_>
Stick to the topic.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

07-09-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Mote will become famous soon enough
Class: Dainn, Eir, Lime
Level: 6x
Guild: PieGuardians

Nice to see other people who feel the same way about Kali :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
At least she has a freeze move (that presumably works against bosses). Those are always nice in a party.
I find boss freeze disappointing. Instead of coming up with more unique and useful things like ice wall, voke, mb, and blue puppet everything Yuki onwards just gets freeze. I can understand why though and dont blame them, its way easier to just reuse something than to think up and program a new thing. I'm torn on them not reusing ice wall and stuff. Yay original 3 get to keep their special stuff vs. it might be nice for another class to have something as useful as ice wall etc.

07-10-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mote

I find boss freeze disappointing. Instead of coming up with more unique and useful things like ice wall, voke, mb, and blue puppet everything Yuki onwards just gets freeze. I can understand why though and dont blame them, its way easier to just reuse something than to think up and program a new thing. I'm torn on them not reusing ice wall and stuff. Yay original 3 get to keep their special stuff vs. it might be nice for another class to have something as useful as ice wall etc.
Asuka has provoke! ...oh wait, they removed that. -_-

It's sad that no one gets skills as original as ice wall, provoke, or moon barrier nowadays (well, Lime kinda has a version of moon barrier in a way at least)

Actually, Dacy's and Lime's summons are pretty unique. Of course, they're also pretty worthless (they really should like, have their levels doubled in Myth and then modified by your INT or something. Ditto for Yuki. ...and Lime's summons need lots of improvements in general). But at least there was effort there to give them something unique!

Originality goes down the tubes once you get past Dacy, alas. No character beyond that has any skills that are particularly DIFFERENT. The fact that Kali, a friggin' BARD, ended up not bringing anything really unique to the table was especially dissappointing. Heck, how can a character who's class is typically a support class in all other RPGs not even have a Bless tab? Hell, if you don't count Rebirth, she only has one buff skill, which is just sick and wrong for a BARD (and if you do count rebirth, then she has... two and a half. One of which is the same as the non-RB one except now with a DEX-increase component)

(I'm not counting the skeleton transformation as a buff. That's more of a "WTF was the designer smoking?" skill than a buff skill)

And in a better world, she'd have charm abilities, too. Which by the way isn't asking too much because the coding for charming monsters is already in the game if I recall correctly (I think one of the set effects lets you charm monsters on hit sometimes? Not that I've ever tried it myself)

07-10-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

They're probably saving the charm skills for the "Beast Tamer" class that is supposedly next.

.....I get the feeling it will be yet another female Elf. To carry on Lunia's female dominance and because Elves are traditionally the Hunters/Beast Tamers since they're "closer to nature".

07-10-2009   #27 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
And in a better world, she'd have charm abilities, too. Which by the way isn't asking too much because the coding for charming monsters is already in the game if I recall correctly (I think one of the set effects lets you charm monsters on hit sometimes? Not that I've ever tried it myself)
Indeed.
It would have made sense that her music put monsters asleep, because of the soft melody.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

07-10-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mote

i find it disappointing.. the freeze skill doesn't freeze bosses
it's an aoe skill with a range of 50 if no one knew that but does not freeze bosses

07-10-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
It would have made sense that her music put monsters asleep, because of the soft melody.
I'm pretty sure she does have sleep/stun skills.

07-10-2009   #30 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

Worse thread ever!
I be helping a kali level soon anyways HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-10-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ew, no boss freeze? Not too often you need normal mob freeze these days (since most RB skills have gigantic enough AoE effect to control crowds, anyways)

And yea, Kali does already have sleep skills (one of her skills even has Lullaby in the name, IIRC). Problem is, sleep is even more useless as a party support ability than non-boss freeze (and also not unique at all either. Eir and Sieg had sleep/stun skills since the game existed. Heck, Eir can sleep others with just her SSSSA move if she wants to)

07-10-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

*shrugs* id just lvl a Kali to 70, get into a team pvp match, and just sit in the middle and spam S all day :3

As for kali being overrated, expect that every damn time a new character comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

07-10-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_Citrine
*shrugs* id just lvl a Kali to 70, get into a team pvp match, and just sit in the middle and spam S all day :3

As for kali being overrated, expect that every damn time a new character comes out.
It heals 7 mp a tick to teammates T_T.

07-10-2009   #34 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

ugh why does everyone say that!!! I've had to explain this a MILLION times today and yesterday.

Ask the person your healing to look at their mp bar. It heals the SAME as it heals you. If it heals 85 for you it heals 85 for everyone else in the circle.

07-10-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
ugh why does everyone say that!!! I've had to explain this a MILLION times today and yesterday.

Ask the person your healing to look at their mp bar. It heals the SAME as it heals you. If it heals 85 for you it heals 85 for everyone else in the circle.
The mana heal is still pretty low even if that's the case. Lunia's been lying to me all month visually .

07-10-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Jumper is on a distinguished road

Horribly OP character.
It's like a mix of Arien's stunning space resetting skills and Yuki's dmg+nuke+field coverage.

07-10-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

I luvs my Kali

Even though bards are renown for support and buffs, buffs tend to fail in Lunia because you can't have more than 4 of ANY buffs one at once... Luckily Kali's doesnt overwrite other people's.

Plus as a Demon bard, it makes sense that she'd be more offensive orientated. And The skeleton buff is nifty! Since she heals MP, she is consistent with some other bards in games I've played (DOMO) who specialize in restoring MP (Song of Recovery = Transfusion Tune if any of you played it before).

My only beef is that she only has 12 skills non-Rebirthed... they coulda added a couple more x.x (support preferably)

Oh and I checked... Her S is still healing only 7 MP...

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

07-10-2009   #38 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Was the person looking at their head or their actual mp bar?

Cause all the people in my guild has told me it heals 85 mp per tick which is what it heals me.

Maybe it only heals them what it heals you if your mp is full? (or not full? idk)

07-10-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

Personally she needed some buff skills that required her playing a tune, and as long she NEVER GETS CANCELLED the buff stays. Though thats just me thinking about RO skills xD

B> Tarot Cards of Fate, Marionette Control, and Arrow Vulcan :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

07-10-2009   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
Was the person looking at their head or their actual mp bar?

Cause all the people in my guild has told me it heals 85 mp per tick which is what it heals me.

Maybe it only heals them what it heals you if your mp is full? (or not full? idk)
It was actually me who was getting healed (by my brother's Kali). I wasn't sure if his MP was full though.

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx