Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-25-2009   #41 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

o_o Those skills look pretty epic. Looking at how these skills are going to be turning out, Eir's probably going to get some epic dodge skill, some redundant epic looking JoG, or more beads! If it's more moon pieces I'm going to laugh unless it kills me like 1/2 hp (Lol sleepbind v2.)

I was hoping for Sieg to do more aerial attacks, but I guess that it looks pretty hax enough (Lol blow > Rb-Rb-IH OHKO)

Looking at Dainn's upgraded form of RFD, I'm hoping that it's skill cancellable, but it would be too hax =/

Last edited by Gladiat; 06-25-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-25-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

ZOMFGiTsRoy will become famous soon enough

Wow, those skills are perfect and bad-ass for final skills.

06-25-2009   #43 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

I hope 1 point is all you need to max them. Add more, and I'm afraid they'll become more OP (Not that they're not OP already `-`).

06-25-2009   #44 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

No way need to have 90000 SP into it to do 999999999999999999 dmg!!!!
I hope those aren't final skills and they keep adding cool skills!!!

06-25-2009   #45 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKunoichi
No way need to have 90000 SP into it to do 999999999999999999 dmg!!!!
I hope those aren't final skills and they keep adding cool skills!!!
Watch them go "ok I think we nerfed enough. *Buffs up monsters and bosses to be 3 times stronger with 4 times more HP*. *Nerfs all classes*.

10 minutes later...

*80% of Lunia population leave gLunia*

06-25-2009   #46 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Watch them go "ok I think we nerfed enough. *Buffs up monsters and bosses to be 3 times stronger with 4 times more HP*. *Nerfs all classes*.

10 minutes later...

*80% of Lunia population leave gLunia*
Haha that be really awful if that would happen. I don't think I will make an Asuka and why would she get provoke!!!! It a SIEG ONLY SKILL BIATCH!!!!

06-25-2009   #47 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKunoichi
Haha that be really awful if that would happen. I don't think I will make an Asuka and why would she get provoke!!!! It a SIEG ONLY SKILL BIATCH!!!!
I wonder how many people would get an Asuka if she DID have voke. o_o

Bleh gonna sleep now. Bai.

06-26-2009   #48 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I wonder how many people would get an Asuka if she DID have voke. o_o

Bleh gonna sleep now. Bai.
Well she did have voke but not anymore is what you're saying right? Anyways I'm kinda glad that Asuka's voke was removed or otherwise she gets picked over Sieg for the most part. Umm...with those 5th RB skills they are cool but getting them in myth isn't something I want to do because I'm already trying to do x-10 title which is bad enough as it is for soloing.

Anyways, interesting...I hope we get that fix soon, because people have been joining in later for RB skills when others can't use it.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

06-26-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allea
Well she did have voke but not anymore is what you're saying right? Anyways I'm kinda glad that Asuka's voke was removed or otherwise she gets picked over Sieg for the most part. Umm...with those 5th RB skills they are cool but getting them in myth isn't something I want to do because I'm already trying to do x-10 title which is bad enough as it is for soloing.

Anyways, interesting...I hope we get that fix soon, because people have been joining in later for RB skills when others can't use it.
i'd rather have sieg's IH than asuka any day! lol even with voke

06-26-2009   #50 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allea

Disagreed . Why not share the love of the most important skill with other char as well !?

Last edited by whitepage; 06-26-2009 at 02:53 AM.

06-26-2009   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

The main issue I have with the removal of voke... well, I already stated that. Asuka in a stage is basically just another character that's just there for killing crap. It's a sign of what Lunia has become now that the party dynamic is really just smashing stuff to oblivion. The days of strategic ice walls, moon barriers, and provokes are gone. Heck, even the days of HEALING are gone for some people who are either good enough to never really need healing, or who have certain cash shop potions.

(and the days of buffing and de-buffing never existed in the first place, while the days of summoning are apocryphal)

06-26-2009   #52 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Lime is going to get a sonic the hedgehog style RRT in which he just totally rapes the whole map.

*dreams

06-26-2009   #53 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Lol 1000% movement speed Kowabunga? o.o

Would be interesting to see.

06-26-2009   #54 (permalink)
fishy~

flsg will become famous soon enoughflsg will become famous soon enough
IGN: R.I.P fishies
Class: Tia, Sieg, Eir lu_tia
Level: ??, 55, 55
Guild: Solstice, Solstice, Chosens

^ must be hard to control...
imagine when you only want to move a little bit but you actually move to the other side of the screen XD
*walks in circle around a big gold star*

06-26-2009   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ShiningSeraph is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ShiningSeraph
IGN: DivineWings, Moonlace
Class: Dainn, Tia lu_dainn
Level: 9rb87, 2rb82
Guild: Finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
The main issue I have with the removal of voke... well, I already stated that. Asuka in a stage is basically just another character that's just there for killing crap. It's a sign of what Lunia has become now that the party dynamic is really just smashing stuff to oblivion. The days of strategic ice walls, moon barriers, and provokes are gone. Heck, even the days of HEALING are gone for some people who are either good enough to never really need healing, or who have certain cash shop potions.

(and the days of buffing and de-buffing never existed in the first place, while the days of summoning are apocryphal)
What's wrong with people being skilled enough to dodge almost any attack thrown at them?

06-26-2009   #56 (permalink)
fishy~

flsg will become famous soon enoughflsg will become famous soon enough
IGN: R.I.P fishies
Class: Tia, Sieg, Eir lu_tia
Level: ??, 55, 55
Guild: Solstice, Solstice, Chosens

^ fiona's talking about pwning mobs before they could even start to attack. It's way easier to dodge a monster when he can only attack like twice before dying.

06-26-2009   #57 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningSeraph
What's wrong with people being skilled enough to dodge almost any attack thrown at them?
Usually I'll say clear it in a much faster time like flsg. But there are situations where dodging isnt the answer, where the mob/mini boss isnt going to be taken down by pansy hits and where the boss attacks characteristics favoured the idea of only one person grabbing aggro.

06-27-2009   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

xTrueFaithx has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueFaithx has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueFaithx has a spectacular aura about
IGN: No.
Class: No. lu_sieg
Level: No.
Guild: iREJECT

The Real Question is
Are the New Skills Cancelable?
For instance dainns can u use IA to get out of it?
I Dont see a reason for Seigs tho
  • Ty Syn~

06-27-2009   #59 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrueFaithx
The Real Question is
Are the New Skills Cancelable?
For instance dainns can u use IA to get out of it?
I Dont see a reason for Seigs tho
There's not really a reason for that either. What are you going to do after you cancel? Charge MP 0 to max? Cast DDB or drop a meteor for overkill on them? I don't think either of them should be cancelable.

06-27-2009   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

xTrueFaithx has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueFaithx has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueFaithx has a spectacular aura about
IGN: No.
Class: No. lu_sieg
Level: No.
Guild: iREJECT

Quote:
There's not really a reason for that either. What are you going to do after you cancel? Charge MP 0 to max? Cast DDB or drop a meteor for overkill on them? I don't think either of them should be cancelable.
Well think about it dainns DDB shoots and its easy to avoid and a free shot on them
if they were to dodge that new skill then again a free shot? Tho its probably likeable to not dodge since its hit on contact.
  • Ty Syn~